It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Invites Iran to 4 July Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by LiquidMirage

Wow
You just don't want peace do you

The quickest way to peace is to destroy your enemies.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
He's not inviting them to come here for Independence Day. He's asking American embassies to forward their invites to Iranian diplomats that are also stationed in Iranian embassies across the world.
What, did you all expect a plane full of Iranians arriving in Wash. DC ?

It is part of protocol in embassies of every country, when they have a national celebration, they invite diplomats from other countries.

This is a positive move IMO. Remember that words work much better than swords.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by platosallegory

Not the whole world shares your or my opinion on Iran. If he refuses the invite borderline cases such as Russia or Europe would become more critical of them.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

THREAD IS CLOSED!

Obama said on Tuesday he was "appalled and outraged" by a post-election crackdown and Washington withdrew invitations to Iranian diplomats to attend Independence Day celebrations on July 4 -- stalling efforts to improve ties with Tehran.

www.reuters.com...

- Like I open this thread - as first possible sign from better solution with Iran than war - I was just sarcastic: Truth was this all the time - "Obahope talks all over, its time for wars." Man, you have not fool me once!!!

Those of you who have follow my postings knows - that man has warned from coming Iran Showdown for year - and this thread truly was the only positive that i have could find, except those Obama BS talks...

Look at the news today - Iran Showdown is in doorsteps - Peace with muslims my ass - it was clear in time of elections, vote for Obama - vote for Illuminati and Iran war.

Ron Paul was the only hope - and we missed that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join