It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Meeting Regarding 1952 DC Sightings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fls13
reply to post by spacevisitor

Could these guys have seen an Avro Car?

The line between our own advancements in avionics and UFO sightings: Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Well, if I were a “eyes wide shut “ skeptic or debunker I would used that as the explanation for it.
Regarding your chicken question.
It’s actually quite simple, because in order to get an egg you need a chicken right, and in order to get a chicken you need an egg right, so I assume they originate both at the same time and multiplied themselves.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Maximum speed (actual): 35 mph (56 km/h)[/url]

You know my friend, quite some years back [or was it decades] , well, when I think [ or am I dreaming] I was in top shape then, I suppose I gould have reached that speed easily on my bike with help of some wind in my back of couse.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

When I lived and worked in Rachel Nevada as an Aviation artist and
P/T Maintnence,we saw some strange craft flying over us we could not identify
a few times.One was ours, but is not "told" to the public yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes, Very high level meetings and conversations involving President Truman took place. It would have been irresponsible if they did not.
But it does not mean anything other than it was an event that had to be studied.
It does not mean that they knew anything

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizenbob
Yes, Very high level meetings and conversations involving President Truman took place. It would have been irresponsible if they did not.
But it does not mean anything other than it was an event that had to be studied.
It does not mean that they knew anything

They certainly knew what they had. Numerous radar hits from both commercial and military sources, ground sightings and both military and commercial pilot sightings. Speed and maneuverability in excess of the top jets of the day.

Anywhere in the world that would have been a significant UFO event. Over our nation's capital, it's an event we're still talking about 57 years later.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

They certainly knew what they had. Numerous radar hits from both commercial and military sources, ground sightings and both military and commercial pilot sightings. Speed and maneuverability in excess of the top jets of the day.

Anywhere in the world that would have been a significant UFO event. Over our nation's capital, it's an event we're still talking about 57 years later.

Careful now, you're using actual evidence to back up an assertion!

In all seriousness though, well done. This is yet another piece of evidence indicating that the US Executive Branch was certainly involved in the flap of 1952, if not earlier!

Great thread FLS13. Well laid out and straight to the point! S&F from me!

This is certainly going into my collection of flagged official documentation threads

-WFA

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Frustration bump.

Why doesn't anyone seem to care about this? It's serious evidence and the sources are unimpeachable. No phonied up documents or wild speculation. Skeptics won't touch it because they know they can't debunk it. I guess most everyone else is just a fantasist.

I read it, like many others I think, and i already know that there are coverups. I think the people have to find out a way to influence (NO: change!) their government so that we can finally get some REALITY. Not only about UFO's, but also about banks, secret societies, mass manipulation etc etc.

Those who knew about coverups all along see this as Just Another Coverup. Reply what? bump?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
UPDATE

You might want to see this too from the History Channel

UFO and The White House Part II of XII President Truman

Well okay its a bump too

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

at the very end of the 2nd video Truman remarks about the
"" flying saucers and other things...you know...""

just what are these 'other things' that they discuss in these cabinet meetings ?
ETs perhaps? or Russian missile launches? etc?

Truman seems to regard UFOs and ]other things with a casual knowledge

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fls13

This is an interesting thread.
thanks for bringing this to my
attention.
dont know how i missed this.
Do have a S & F

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Perhaps this thread would generate more enthusiasm if you brought something new to it. Your primary source is a Wikipedia article that uncritically cites secondary sources. You do show strong evidence that the flap resulted in an executive level meeting, which would be reasonable, but there's no sense what the conclusions were. Perhaps their concern was that the radar technology was so flawed they could no longer trust it.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Perhaps this thread would generate more enthusiasm if you brought something new to it.

OR...

You could do a little further research on the topic and provide some new content for all to see, rather than criticize the work already done

Just saying

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Wow you are right those sources are genuinely near-to-perfect!
Freakin awesome find, love how the skeptics tread carefully around this, BOO YAH

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Funny how Youtube deleted an old 1952 video in which the President of the US says that UFO's are always around.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

WOW. Thanks for resurrecting this oldie but goodie.

I know how I will be spending my evening now.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
great thread glad it was resurrected. lots to read

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Good links to other threads hereabouts, as well.
I have always felt this was pretty solid, in that it actually happened, and was a point in the timeline where things may have taken a dramatic turn, vis a vis the control system…
tetra

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join