It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage in the Sky: The Truth Behind NASA's UFO Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Footage in the Sky: The Truth Behind NASA's UFO Videos

www.foxnews.com

The scenario goes like this: It's 1996; you're an astronaut and you're looking at a UFO. This is quite possibly the biggest, most game-changing scientific discovery in the history of mankind......

Whether or not the government has anything to fess up about aliens, the astronaut who shot that particular piece of footage has nothing to hide.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is headlines on foxnews right now. I find it very interesting on the timing of this posting. With the call for disclosure to be done by the end of may and that has not happened. Might the MSM being lead by the GOV be trying to get people into a different state of thinking about aliens and such?

I would say so, it is all too common for the MSM to try and present information in one light so that when the other party with true facts comes forward they are shuned. This is done because no one wants to be the outsider and does not want to stray from the social norm.

I also find it interesting that they have astronauts on there saying nothing is up there. Yet there have been other astronauts who claim there is a big cover up.

I guess this is up for the people to decide.....

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I like how at the end of the article UFO believers are blatantly ridiculed:

"People see unexplained things," Jones says. "I used to believe UFOs were spaceships — when I was 14."

This is just a ploy to get anyone who may be on the fence about UFO's to dismiss any notion of the sort by making him/her think that such thoughts are childish.

There is always going to be a debate about this sort of thing because those on either side of the fence always seem to have definitive proof of what they buy into.

Some claim to be able to prove that Jesus existed. Some claim to prove he didn't.

Some can prove that evolution is a myth, yet proponents of evolution can prove it is true.

Anyone can take a picture and say it's a UFO and, depending on who your talking to, it can be proven either way.

It really stinks but that is the reality of it. I believe that we have been visited by ETB's. But we can't prove it. There are those who see lack of proof that we haven't been visited and there are those who would say that there isn't enough proof because it's being kept hidden.

It's an endless circle and I really wish we could get to the bottom of it one day. But, we can't because no one will be happy until the world is confronted openly by these beings. Unfortunately, if that never happens that might be proof enough that they don't exist (or at least haven't visited Earth), which could be true. But we'll never really know will we?

Thanks for the post: S&F

join