From 1900 to 2009, CAR vs UFO (pics)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I think it's hilarious how the designs of the UFOs have similarities with the cars of each decade!

Personally, I think that most UFOs that people see are actually government made experiments, as some of them look strikingly familiar to what my dad used to help design at TRW, now Northrup Grummond. Not to say that there are no ETs, as I believe that they do exist, but I don't think that EVERYTHING that's unidentified and flying is some sort of ET spacecraft.

That being said, I think that what UFOs look like has to do with people seeing the designs of cars, and modeling the aircrafts after something they've seen designed.

Then again, as mentioned above, they could be tulpas, just like John Keel mentioned briefly in his book "Mothman Prophecies". The UFOs people have seen could be taking on the characteristics of what they think the UFOs should look like, according to designs in their decade.

Great topic! Starred and flagged!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

It is a funky one - I've always liked this one taken over Vancouver island as well:

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Holy Smokes Karl! I have enhanced your image. What I find is Heavy Metal, circa 1980 flying craft!

Sorry, I thought it was funny. This indeed a very cool thread.

I can only say this, most UFO pictures in the thread are A, out of focus, B, out of focus (oh wait I said that), C, grainy, D, some look like birds. I can't for the life of me understand why every single car is in near perfect resolution. Hmmmm. Darn aliens are way to slick for us!

Wish you all the best!

EDIT: Word "Video" changed for "image".

[edit on 6/5/2009 by Stockburn]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join