1980's car:

1980's UFOs

1990's car:

1990's UFO:

/d66d9656d57d.jpg[/atsimg]

2009 car:

2009 UFO:

Two points I'd like to make here.

I just added the cars as a bit of fun to show how the design of the car has progressed and has been streamlined over the years.

Secondly I think there are similarities with the UFO designs as well. They tend to get a little flatter but still have the same basic design, which leads me to believe it may be an integral part of anti-gravity propulsion.

If the photos are fakes, it's interesting to note that the UFO design mimics loosely the car design from the appropriate decade. I stress loosely.

If you don't agree cool! Just enjoy the pics!

Kiwifoot

[edit on 2-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What on Earth is this?!!!

I like it, but I don't know why?!!!

keep rockin!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by digdeep

Just a bit of a laugh!

Watch the die hards rip me to pieces!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but I think the main point you are trying to make here is that all UFO pictures are fakes, and that the people who created these fake images based what an alien spaceship would look like on how our automobiles or "crafts" looked like here on Earth. Hence the modern and sleek look of the recent UFO pictures versus the older-looking UFO "clunkers."

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I could be wrong, but I think the main point you are trying to make here is that all UFO pictures are fakes, and that the people who created these fake images based what an alien spaceship would look like on how our automobiles or "crafts" looked like here on Earth. Hence the modern and sleek look of the recent UFO pictures versus the older-looking UFO "clunkers."

I'm a staunch UFO believer, and I have no prrof that they're fakes. I'd rather believe they are real, and just chalk it down to Aliens streamlining their rides too!

But I'm gutless! I normally get torn apart on ATS so I thought I'd sit on the fence!

Bad I know.

I guess I could have explained it better like this:

GUTSY KIWIFOOTSee how the automobile has been re-designed and is sleek and aerodynamic, well the UFO show the same trend too.

GUTLESS KIWIFOOTThe photos could be fakes and it's interesting to note the change in UFO design roughly mirrors the change in car design over the same period!

I'm just fed up of being lambasted on ATS so I don't know which I'll go with!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
well maybe the graliens that is gray aliens are borrowing our car concepts to build their UFOs

[edit on 2-6-2009 by electricthought]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
dont mean to bust out my tin foil hat here but i think the pictures show a progressive reverse engineering of (ostensibly) alien technology in the auto industry, specifically after the late 40's, and a relatively unchanged line of ufos. presuming, of course, they are real.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

I agree. But you should never wear a tinfoil hat. Tinfoil hats are great for movies and making fun but in reality all they do is amplify signals. If you are interested you an build a small farraday cage to go arround your head. That looks kind of funny so i just built a small tent like one in my basement where i keep my computer.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by electricthought

That's it, I know what I am doing for Halloween this year.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

you are going to dress up like a car design based UFO for halloween?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by electricthought

No... Faraday cage around my head. Maybe a faraday cage body suit.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Not to blow my own horn. (Get it?) But I too found this interesting and started a similar thread down in BTS awhile back. Hope this one does better as it of keen interest to me.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

For me, it t started with this car:

Regards.....KK

[edit on 2-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This one witnessed by hundreds of people over Puerto Rico in 1980
looks a bit funky:

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
this is a pretty awesome thread

at least its entertaining

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

as a die hard.... I think this is great. I question anti gravity propulsion being around in the 30's and 40's, but damn... this is hilarious. Good show mate! keep up the good work. I definitely agree. this place needs to lighten up a bit.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

That is freaking awesome!!! But...how does it turn??

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Good question.

Seems like a narrow turning radius unless the skirts turn with front wheels.

This link shows a video (top one) of the car in action with some history.

jacksonville.com...

(Also check out third video.......wild "ufo" cars.)

Regards.....KK

[edit on 3-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
alotta those pics gotta be fake

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Actually, the similarity between the designs of UFOs and the popular designs of the eras they appeared has been occasionally noticed and commented upon. Airship sightings of the 1890s. Fat chrome ships in the 1950s. Triangles of the Millennium.

It might suggest that hoaxers could be subconsciously influenced by familiar designs in the construction of their "ships."

It also might suggest (per Jacques Vallee) that some UFOs - or the intelligence guiding them - somehow respond to the overall sensibilities of a particular era and "present themselves" in ways that reflect this sensibility. Or that the UFOs themselves are tulpas, created and made real by a collective unconscious.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
This one witnessed by hundreds of people over Puerto Rico in 1980
looks a bit funky:

www.ufoevidence.org...

Looks like a VW bug. (Know it doesn't)

Since all the UFO'slooked basically the same and the car has undergone quite a bit of change, I thought the conclusion here would have been: "If our technology has chnaged so much, then why hasn't the technology of a superior race changed even faster." Or something like that. Then again maybe the really intelligent aliens left us long ago and these are just the retreads they sold to less advanced aliens. Our skies are full of a fleet the equivelant of Ford Pinto's. Watch those rear end crashes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join