It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist its a Hollywood Creation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
well.. You started started off the thread bad and it just got worse from there..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wow...OP...I guess you've figured it all out. I guess we'll just throw away about a hundred years of scientific study and we might as well destroy the telescopes and NASA, because the Original Poster has figured out what has baffled the world's greatest minds for ages.

The OP must have a greater intelligence than the rest of us because, most scientist can't even figure out what is on the ocean floor. Pressure makes it impossible to study. So...The OP has effectively eliminated any chance that there could be other life in the Universe (you know...Infinity) because its all merely a Hollywood creation.

I'd like to see the proof and studies on that one.

Good job OP...You're REALLY THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. More like, hopelessly trapped inside of it. Whatever your opinion is...I really think you need to postulate what infinity is before you jump to drastic conclusions. Jeez.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So far ETs and UFOs are man's creations.

Just to get above the noise.

Its easy enough to trace the UFO or saucer or triangle or tube
sightings to Illuminati craft cause its been done.

Hollywood is fun and moneymaking for the Illuminati.
The Alien myth is costly but it saves their lively hood.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just for clarification: The OP do not mean that beings from other worlds doesn't exist- he is merely objecting against the TERM "Alien.
Personally, I say both "Alien" aswell as "ET" or "Extraterrestrial" and that is perfectly fine.

Oh and Earthlings DO call other Earthlings "Aliens", if they are elegal immigrants from other countries.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm chiming in on the side of those who say, "What's in a word?" Y'know... A rose by any other name...

Really, I think it is petty to object to a word used to describe beings (of whatever ilk) that are foreign (to a country or to a world).

It IS the correct English term.

And maybe we will call them "Light Beings," and all that, IF that is what they openly come to us as. But from my evaluation of the Universe, these "Light Beings" are merely a front for hiding less palatable data.

Cmdraleon, have you read The Terra Papers?

In case you have not, here are some links:

Terra Papers history: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Terra Papers glossary: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Papers themselves: www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Can you prove Hollywood created the alien? They may have created the little green men, but there is tons of evidence proving that they do exist. I really dont feel like going deep into this subject because I have talked about this many times. Just have an open mind and do your research.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

You need to learn to format your quotes.

The way you have done this post makes it impossible to distinguish what you are saying from the rest.

Are you still arguing to delete a word from the English language on the basis that you know aliens wouldn't like to be called aliens?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

You are in need of this word your trying to say Hopi knew the Star Visitors were Aliens they are and will be as the Hopi called them then and now Star Visitor not Aliens .

Your injecting this word into them .

The Hopi never used the words Aliens to describe the Space Brothers and Sisters they have in the past come in contact with.

Most people are misunderstanding the meaning of your thread as you're far from disputing non-terrans exist, but instead are arguing that alien used in that way is a hollywood creation. Am I understanding this correctly? Because its actually really hard to find words to express this. Non-terran isn't quite right, as many of their race has lived here longer than we have. Visitors isn't suitable all the time. Star People is nice, but only once in a while.
People means everyone and isn't restrictive. I use et a lot, not sure those I've experienced appreciate that. What's in a name, that what we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
According to the institution of the ET interaction with humans
via the UFO flying saucer at Roswell, this was created by left
over Nazis in New Mexico to hide their free energy scientists
work on the saucers.

The idea has been traced back to Germany by some researchers
and such things as the Big Lie policy do apply.

Hollywood got the OK to promote the idea in films even if they
lost money the Illuminati would support the effort as they do now
on web sites and books that lose money on alines and ufos and
Tesla just to misinform.

Well they have a hold on science as well so they have no fear
of being conquered.

Whats the word heard over and over again: nothing new, same old repeat
of fiction or some new idea of nonsense.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I know theres a lot of people that believe its a black op thing, rather than truly off planet, and secretly on planet, multi specied cosmic races that truly originate from other systems, but I know otherwise. Before I ever saw any space media, when I was a child, after our entire family and visitors had witnessed an amazing ufo over my grandfather's campsite, one that had the smaller craft leave the bigger and zigzag across the sky, in 67 or 68, I saw this materialize in front of me, connect to me, so I wasn't frightened, but extremely curious, and scan me: www.galactic-server.com... Curiously, that the was the age from the first of my memory of abduction as well. The nazi's may have met ets, but they didn't create them. Curious as well, the term Orion comes to me for both this and the nordics with them. And, then I was told recently that this kind of grey is associated with Orion.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The Idea of Aliens have been around much longer then any hollywood movie, maybe you're not too much into History but maybe you should look outside of the world of pop culture.

Check out this thread it has some good examples of some very old paintings that depict Aliens and UFOs, for some of them put the religious aspect aside they still clearly show that the idea of Aliens were clearly around way before movies.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not saying if Aliens exists or not or who they were created by,but your headline is clearly faulted and wrong, and getting caught and stumbling over semantics to not come off as wrong or admit to being wrong is just silly.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
For the newer posters to my thread and again the older ones who are having a hard time with what I am saying.
Let me put it in simple terms.
I am not at all saying Life does not exist elsewhere or that Beings and or People are coming to Earth in Ships or UFOs from elsewhere.

I believe 100% that this is happening as we speak .

What I am saying and commenting on is the use of the word Alien.

I am not saying get rid of the word because Life does not exist or come here from other Planets ,Dimensions etc.

All the arguments to keep the word Alien as a part of this discussion and understanding of Life elsewhere is again not making sense .

People seem to want to kling onto a word that they are used to beyond Hollywood and in the past the word Alien was never used people in this present day society are using this word and alot of it has to do with mass Media Hollywood Internet etc etc.

Maybe I should say Extra-Terrestrial Beings exist Aliens Do not .
Th word Alien has been so programmed into the mind that its hard for some to let go of this.

So just understand I know from my past experiences that Beings what I call Spiritual Beings exist beyond here Planet Earth.

the word Alien was created on Earth .

Not by Beings off Planet.

The wording is important and affects how we look at these beings .

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yes you are correct the use of the word is what I am concerned with.
Not that beings and people do not exist on other dimensions or worlds.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

For the newer posters to my thread and again the older ones who are having a hard time with what I am saying.
Let me put it in simple terms.
I am not at all saying Life does not exist elsewhere or that Beings and or People are coming to Earth in Ships or UFOs from elsewhere.

I believe 100% that this is happening as we speak .

What I am saying and commenting on is the use of the word Alien.

I am not saying get rid of the word because Life does not exist or come here from other Planets ,Dimensions etc.

All the arguments to keep the word Alien as a part of this discussion and understanding of Life elsewhere is again not making sense .

People seem to want to kling onto a word that they are used to beyond Hollywood and in the past the word Alien was never used people in this present day society are using this word and alot of it has to do with mass Media Hollywood Internet etc etc.

Maybe I should say Extra-Terrestrial Beings exist Aliens Do not .
Th word Alien has been so programmed into the mind that its hard for some to let go of this.

So just understand I know from my past experiences that Beings what I call Spiritual Beings exist beyond here Planet Earth.

the word Alien was created on Earth .

Not by Beings off Planet.

The wording is important and affects how we look at these beings .

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Cmdraleon]

But you are wrong. Aliens do exist. And i'm not talking about Extra-Terestrials in particular.

The word alien, by definition, refers to someone or something foreign. In the case of Extra-Terestrials, the term alien describes them as being from somewhere else.
There is NOTHING derogatory about the term alien.

I have read every post in this thread. It is clear that you have derailed this thread from the start by posting the title that you did. Many people didn't even bother reading your post because they reacted to your title.

From what gather from all that i have read, its apparent that you have based your entire argument upon the idea that an extra-terestrial would take offense to the term (much like someone would be offended by a racial slur). However, this is pure speculation on your part.

You state that humans don't refer to humans as aliens. Well i have to counter-points to that argument. Humans do call each other aliens. When a person from another country comes to your country, they are in fact alien. And on the other hand, why does that even mater. Extra-Terestrails are NOT human. Therefore, they are foreign to us. Foreign = alien. They can be mutually exclusive in many phrases.

You also make the inaccurate assertion that the term alien incites fears and irrationality in people. I completely disagree with this argument. I can't see how doing away with the term alien is going to help with this at all.
You are somewhat correct in that Hollywood has played a key role in shaping our society's perceptions towards ETs, but that has little to do with the word, versus the depictions of aliens on screen.
If there were a global movement that deleted "alien" from the English language, the preconceived notions of what an ET is or what their intentions are would not change at all.

arguing that aliens don't exist (regardless if you are making a point about a word or a physical being) makes you sound very ill informed and foolish.
Arguing semantics is a huge waste of time. Languages are created by societies to communicate ideas. The words are created by the members of that society, not given to them by other societies. China was named by an English man. The Chinese word for china was coined by a Chinese man.
Saying that Alien is not the term an ET would use is irrelevant. We do not have to answer to them until they tell us what their race is called. Until then, the world will continue to use the term Alien.

Get over it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
nothing exists, we are projections from the black hole at the center of our galaxy!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by theuhstuf]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Do aliens or ET's or whatever you want to call them call people of this planet Earthlings? I hate that term; to me it sounds so childish.

Of course aliens would not refer to themselves as aliens. That is what we (the people of Earth) call them. Aliens or ET's or extraterrestrials. I see nothing wrong with that? What should we call them? Beings from another planet? Non-human creatures from another galaxy? Kind of long, isn't it?

And aliens would refer to themselves as something like Martians, or Venusians, or Alpha Centaurians, or wherever they are from.

Cmdr. Aleon, how do you know other beings don't refer to us as aliens (in their language, of course). Do you know every alien species? You are making a lot of presumptions.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Thekherham]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

You say the word 'alien' was created here on Earth and that is one of your objections to it. Can you suggest a word that is not of earthly origin? Perhaps what you are really objecting to is the connotations that you perceive to accompany the word alien? If so then it is merely your own perception that needs to change, not the word!
A lot of fuss over nothing.

Edit, grammar.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by midicon]

[edit on 10-6-2009 by midicon]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Aliens do not exist contary to popular beliefs here and elsewhere .

Now if you want to know the truth of what does exist stop using the word Alien/s.

Beings from other Planetary Worlds exists in many dimensions lower and higher.

The lower they come from the less enlightened and spiritual they are.

The higher the dimensions they come from the more expanded and spiritual.

You have many different types of Ets that exist.

Yes Ets exist short for Extra-Terrestrials which only means that these are Space beings and or people from diverse worlds beyond this Planet.

Those UFOs and or Spaceships that come to Earth for varied reasons with Beings or Space Men and Women whould they like to be called an Alien?

We need as a society dealing with the UFO area which is vast go beyond the bad Aliens are coming and will eat us mentality which is all fear based media hype.

When you deposit these types of claims it goes without saying (and so I will type it) the burden of proof lies heavily upon you, Commander Alien. You are obviously a troll because if you didn't like the word alien, you wouldn't use it for a name.

When you go to school its a grading process you need to pass the grade to go to the next.

So in a cosmic scale the process is very natural one who has completed a awareness cosmically and spiritually will then go to the next experience and level.

Same for the Human Race right now.

Oh so you are comparing the universe to school? How about this analogy: I have an empty cup and inside there is nothing, therefore there is nothing in the universe. You don't exist and neither do I, since I proved there is nothing in the cup. You cannot deny this. ...Good job at learning how science works. You are obviously highly advanced.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So you want us to beleive ufos/aliens are hollywood creations.

And this is coming from someone who has a scary man in a weird hat thing and ashtar command in his Avatar ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join