It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist its a Hollywood Creation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

You failed, because you're just twisting the words. For you the Star Visitors are the Aliens. For the Hopi, the Star Visitors were friends as they knew who they're. So, Star Visitors = Aliens as you don't know what they're. The Hopis did.

EDIT: As someone written in the previous post, right in front of me, first please clear the term alien in yourself.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Man came up with definition of Aleins and the word not people from another Planet.

You can use the dictionary but its not again a word created beyond Earth Man but from Man himself .

Still Aliens do not in reality exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowIntelligence

You are in need of this word your trying to say Hopi knew the Star Visitors were Aliens they are and will be as the Hopi called them then and now Star Visitor not Aliens .

Your injecting this word into them .

The Hopi never used the words Aliens to describe the Space Brothers and Sisters they have in the past come in contact with.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3krostatic

In seeming to know so much about aliens and extra terrestrial life you come off as rather arrogant in your argument.

Its rather arrogant to use the word Alien/s to describe beings from other dimensions ,worlds etc.

My point was that the word Alien does not exist nor do Aliens .If you read my post to the who topic that i posted I explain this clearly .

I agree Life exists everywhere its just not Alien that again is a Manmade word.

Yes hollywood has helped the instantaneous image that pops into someones head when they hear the term "Alien" but we really just don't know.

You don't know, I don't know and the ones that do aren't telling us everything.
Opinion is not fact and until we have truth of aliens and their kind and culture all we can realistically do is speculate. Try to keep your opinions of a more speculative nature to not get yourself flamed for being so arrogant sounding.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

As it's just a matter of point of view, how we're calling them, this thread don't have a sense. If they arrive, maybe they're going to introduce themselves and from that moment, we're going to call them as Hiigarans or anything else what their name is and not aliens. This is the essence. Aliens is just a commonly used phrase of the 20th and the 21st century (Thanks for the brainwashing media which is making people to more stupid day by day.). But the essence is the same. As most of the people don't know what their names are as they're not good or presumably never heard about the Hopi mythology (Just to use this example as you named them.), the ordinary citizen Joe don't know they're Star Visitors by name. Period. As if they'll arrive on someday, introduce themselves, everyone will learn their name and everyone will call them as Star Visitors. Period.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Man came up with definition of Aleins and the word not people from another Planet.

You can use the dictionary but its not again a word created beyond Earth Man but from Man himself .

Still Aliens do not in reality exist.

Am I wrong to call the humans of the country I know as France, the French?
Am I wrong to call the humans of the county I know of as Holland, the Dutch?

These terms are invented by the people whose language I speak, not by the inhabitants of the countries I refer to.

However, despite the terms French and Dutch being invented, and despite many assumptions we make about them being incorrect, the French and Dutch do still exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

SIGH!

ok if it isnt indegenous , then what is it ????

yup alien , and what is the plural of alien

yeah aliens

so multiple , non indigenous entities = ALIENS

why are you so dead set against such basic english ????????

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

In modern day society many these days in Hollywood Movies use the term Aliens .
many times these Aliens look like mosters or something evil ready to takeover the Earth.
because of this many people are impressed by these Hollywood versions and accept them.
Most o the Documentaries and Scifi movies use Aliens that can eat Humans or do worse.
Many in this society are afraid of those from afar because they have be programmed by the Movie industry ,TV Shows to buy into the word Aliens.

Aliens do not exist contary to popular beliefs here and elsewhere .

Now if you want to know the truth of what does exist stop using the word Alien/s.

Beings from other Planetary Worlds exists in many dimensions lower and higher.

The lower they come from the less enlightened and spiritual they are.

The higher the dimensions they come from the more expanded and spiritual .

When you go to school its a grading process you need to pass the grade to go to the next.

So in a cosmic scale the process is very natural one who has completed a awareness cosmically and spiritually will then go to the next experience and level.

Same for the Human Race right now.

Humans do not call each other Aliens so why would Humans call Beings from other dimensions Planets Solar Systems Galaxies Aliens? The answer is simple that what you have heard on websites .radio tv and in the movies over the years.

You have many different types of Ets that exist.

Yes Ets exist short for Extra-Terrestrials which only means that these are Space beings and or people from diverse worlds beyond this Planet .

Nothing Alien about it.

If you travelled to another Planet came out of your Nasa ship would you want to be called Alien?

Its important that we do not call Ets Aliens .

Everyone uses the word loosely in the Society we live in.

I if has a choice would like to banish that word from this Planet.

Those UFOs and or Spaceships that come to Earth for varied reasons with Beings or Space Men and Women whould they like to be called an Alien?

We need as a society dealing with the UFO area which is vast go beyond the bad Aliens are coming and will eat us mentality which is all fear based media hype.

So when that Spaceship or UFO lands in your backyard and someone mabe comes out of that craft and says hello .

Don't call them an Alien you just might find that you have alot to learn from one another .

Blessings In the Light of the Most Radiant One ,
CmdrAleon

Semantics - Alien simply means foreign, different, external - ET simply means external to earth -

Hollywood has simply appropriated the term - your thread would assume we should not use the term Indian as hollywood trashed it -

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yes Nations exist and those in countries are called French English.Isreali,Russian etc etc.

None including Americans are called Aliens.

You yourself refer to Humans in these other countries by the nationalities they represent.

Thats a far cry from Aliens .

You call these nationalities Humans but not Aliens.

So why would you even with a reference point of Beings beyond Earth label them Aliens ?

Why can't you just call them Space beings or Space People Etheric Beings,Light Beings Angelic Beings .

That would be more representational of others from beyond Earth then using the word Alien/s.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

SIGH!

yeah aliens

I am not dead set against anything .

Alien is a word that was again created in the English language by modern day Man not people from other Worlds but right here.

What I am for is the doing away with the word all together.

Let me ask you this what would anyone do if the word Alien did not even exist.

If you had an ecounter with a Man or Women from another world that maybe even looked like you how would you approach them and speak to them?

Also how would you describe who and what they are to others here?

Again this is in a world where the term Alien does not even exist.

I would be interested in your response.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

many times these Aliens look like mosters or something evil ready to takeover the Earth.
because of this many people are impressed by these Hollywood versions and accept them.
Most o the Documentaries and Scifi movies use Aliens that can eat Humans or do worse.
Many in this society are afraid of those from afar because they have be programmed by the Movie industry ,TV Shows to buy into the word Aliens.

I guess you've nevr watched any of the most popular and longest running series ever, Star Trek and its spin-offs.
This and many other shows portray aliens so anthropomorphically it's not funny.

Any life-form that originates in space or on an extra-terrestial planet is ALIEN.
It's possible no alien life exists, but most unlikely.

Now if you want to know the truth of what does exist stop using the word Alien/s.

This order is nonsensical.
Refraining from using a correct term will in no way help us in our search for alien life.

Can you prove this statement or is it an unfounded assertion?

When you go to school its a grading process you need to pass the grade to go to the next.
So in a cosmic scale the process is very natural one who has completed a awareness cosmically and spiritually will then go to the next experience and level.

I would love to hear the source for your unique knowledge on this subject.

Really?
What level are we at?
What plane are we on?
Who marks the test papers?

Humans do not call each other Aliens so why would Humans call Beings from other dimensions Planets Solar Systems Galaxies Aliens? The answer is simple that what you have heard on websites .radio tv and in the movies over the years.

Humans most definitely do call each other aliens.
You've never heard the term illegal alien?
Alien means foreign. Any foreigner is an alien.

Yes Ets exist short for Extra-Terrestrials which only means that these are Space beings and or people from diverse worlds beyond this Planet .
Nothing Alien about it.

You seem to mistake beliefs for facts, and you are obviously ignorant of the meaning of the word alien.

If you travelled to another Planet came out of your Nasa ship would you want to be called Alien?

If I travel to a planet inhabited by aliens I will naturally be an alien to them.
If they speak of me as an alien, so what?

Of course they do. Loosely is a very useful word.
Banishing it from this Planet would be a terrible thing to do.

Do you approve of bookburning in general?
Or do you prefer to just eliminate words here and there as you please?

Those UFOs and or Spaceships that come to Earth for varied reasons with Beings or Space Men and Women whould they like to be called an Alien?

I'm sure that if any beings from space come to earth, the last thing on their minds will be uptight semantic nitpicking on the basis of your percieved connotations.

We need as a society dealing with the UFO area which is vast go beyond the bad Aliens are coming and will eat us mentality which is all fear based media hype.
So when that Spaceship or UFO lands in your backyard and someone mabe comes out of that craft and says hello .
Don't call them an Alien you just might find that you have alot to learn from one another .

What do you mean by, "will eat us mentality"?

You've read the stories of alien abductions?
They sound to me like a load of hogwash, but I get the impression you believe in such things.
If you do, do the motives of the aliens sound altogether benevolent?

If you are writing fiction here, you can make the aliens/E.T.s into whatever you like.

If you are trying to pass any of this off as fact you need to produce some supporting evidence.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Alien is a word that was again created in the English language by modern day Man not people from other Worlds but right here.

What I am for is the doing away with the word all together.

Do you want to get rid of all words "created in the English language by modern day Man not people from other Worlds but right here."

I doubt we have too many words created by "people from other Worlds" so we might end up a bit tongue-tied.

Well obviously we'd make up another word that meant alien.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yes Nations exist and those in countries are called French English.Isreali,Russian etc etc.
None including Americans are called Aliens.
You yourself refer to Humans in these other countries by the nationalities they represent.
Thats a far cry from Aliens .
You call these nationalities Humans but not Aliens.

Sorry, but you are quite wrong.

If you come to my country you are an alien.
It doesn't matter what else you may be, an American, a youth, a male, a Caucasian, a Christian, or whatever, you would still be an alien.

Of course I would not address you as Alien, because alien is a descriptive noun, not a form of address. But you would be processed by the government as an alien when you entered the country.

Everyone from any country whatsoever is an alien when they travel to a foreign country.
Get over it. It's perfectly good English.

So why would you even with a reference point of Beings beyond Earth label them Aliens ?
Why can't you just call them Space beings or Space People Etheric Beings,Light Beings Angelic Beings .
That would be more representational of others from beyond Earth then using the word Alien/s.

If there are aliens they may not be ethereal beings, light beings or angelic beings.

They may just as well be ugly reptilian monsters here to harvest humanity for our precious bone marrow.
They may be slimy worms who we will never be able to communicate with.
They may have the aptitude of Earth-men for bringing poverty, disease and slavery in their wake, and cause our extinction.
They may see evolving humans as a threat to them and sterilise our planet.
They may see us as an unimportant failed experiment and cast Earth into the sun.

It's no good jumping to conclusions about a bunch of ALIENS who may not even exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Then we would call them something else like star people and that term would gain the same similarities or attachments the current word alien has and you would be debating against that term instead of the current one.

It's just what we call them. They might call us something entirely different also but were not debating them calling us earthlings all because their lingo is improper to one individual.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
so basically what your saying is the visitors to this plant (aliens, angelic beings, demons whatever you want to call them) know the inhabitants of this planet by the name of humans? Also, what if the prefer to be called alien? Maybe before they became higher spirtually meta-physically or however you want to look at they referred to other worldly beings as "Aliens." Until they land on my backyard and give me the name of their civilization I will refer to them as alien...as in not from this earth

gnarkill1529

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Let us learn to dream and then we may perhaps see the truth

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

in the absence of the word alien from the english language - i would naturally use what ever term was in prevelent use - obviously

now as others have wondered - why do you find ` alien ` objectionable - and what garuntee do we have that you or someone else would not find its ` replacement ` objectionable

ps - do you find the english speaking reference to the most inteligent marine mammals as ` dolphins ` objectionable - its sinply a construct of english - we didnbt consult the dolphins before we named them

i am utterly failing to comphehend why you are so fixated on the word alien - ot the point of wishing it struck from the lexicon

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
And now for the twist
Of course alien exists, but it isnt a hollywood creation, its more or less british.
Proof : www.imdb.com...
Aliens exists as well, it, however *is* a hollywood creation
Proof: www.imdb.com...

You are arguing semantics Cmdraleon. You could just as well have said that you don't like that word. I myself don't like "product" and try to avoid to use it. I mean, seriously. Why did we invent a bazillion of words for different things when we start calling them all products?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

SIGH!

yeah aliens

Again you are creating in your mind something that does not exist and I am solely speaking of the word Alien.

The Tribes including mayans never used the word Alien in refering to Beings from other worlds.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

I guess you've nevr watched any of the most popular and longest running series ever, Star Trek and its spin-offs.
This and many other shows portray aliens so anthropomorphically it's not funny.

Again Hollywood's version not reality. Also you keep using the word Aliens.

Any life-form that originates in space or on an extra-terrestial planet is ALIEN.
It's possible no alien life exists, but most unlikely.

What is possible that Extra Terrestrial Life exists everywhere .
Get rid of the word Alien and I am with you.

This order is nonsensical.
Refraining from using a correct term will in no way help us in our search for alien life.

Its not a correct term its a Earth based Manmade Media term that has been used in current society and does not represent the real term that should be used in refering to Life elsewhere.

Can you prove this statement or is it an unfounded assertion?

I can only speak from experiences with Space People when I was a kid I saw a ship outside my window and they did not look like Hollywood's version .

Men and Women just like us no different. I can only share a story with you.If you choose to believe it fine if not ok.

I would love to hear the source for your unique knowledge on this subject.

Really?
What level are we at? we are at a level that is just about ready to understand the cosmic realities that exist beyond Earth.
What plane are we on? We we're at what is called the 3rd dimensions and 4th dimensional plane. Now we are going into the higher 4th into 5th dimensional plane .This is what is called the Cosmic Consciousness level.
Who marks the test papers? No test papers period

Humans most definitely do call each other aliens.
You've never heard the term illegal alien? yes I have and who created that term the media.
Alien means foreign. Any foreigner is an alien. All based on the defining by Man.

None of this relates to Beings or People from other Worlds.

Nothing Alien about it.

You seem to mistake beliefs for facts, and you are obviously ignorant of the meaning of the word alien.

No the opposite its the use of the word Alien that shows ignorance of those that come beyond Earth by Human Beings.

Are you a Human being or would you rather I call you and Alien?

If I travel to a planet inhabited by aliens I will naturally be an alien to them.
If they speak of me as an alien, so what? You are assuming that they are Aliens again based on your hearing that word so often in Society.
Thats why you use it as you do.

Of course they do. Loosely is a very useful word.
Banishing it from this Planet would be a terrible thing to do.

Would it be terrible for who? For you? Again Life exists everywhere and always will. Its the word that does not exist its made up by the modern Society and without the word for the purpose of UFO discussion would not take away anything from the topic and or understanding life elsewhere.
Do you approve of bookburning in general?
Or do you prefer to just eliminate words here and there as you please?

Now your going way beyond my focus. No I do not approve of book burning at all.

Thats not the topic or discussion .

I'm sure that if any beings from space come to earth, the last thing on their minds will be uptight semantic nitpicking on the basis of your percieved connotations.

What do you mean by, "will eat us mentality"?

You've read the stories of alien abductions?
They sound to me like a load of hogwash, but I get the impression you believe in such things.
If you do, do the motives of the aliens sound altogether benevolent?

If you are writing fiction here, you can make the aliens/E.T.s into whatever you like.

If you are trying to pass any of this off as fact you need to produce some supporting evidence. [/

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Cmdraleon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join