It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida and me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
only few days ago I posted here on ATS thread (link below) that any of us can be linked to terrorism just like that. and so it has happened to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

today in the morning I heard on the radio that some special agents have visited the offfice of one of my biggest client. he is an iranian investor representing one of the biggest arabian funds. it is a development company and as an architectural office, we have with them few projects together.

we've made a decent designs and both sides were happy with the cooperation. the agents, as they informed us later, were trying to find out where the money for the investments really came from. they "belive" it was somehow connected to Al Qaida. but the funny thing is that they took all the documentation we have done. and the investigation will be going for months or longer as we were told. so all the projects will be stoped for that period of time. frankly, I do not belive that my client will continue it. especially after all the media informing about him being connected to Al Qaida.

obviously we will be called for testimony as well. that is how I have got myself linked to Al Qaida and terrorism. I have no idea has my activity on AE911truth movement or ATS got anything to do with it. I am sure that my client is not connected to any terrorism as well. especially that I do not belive in Al Qaida being behind the 911. I know that he is a proffesional manager of his company and profit is the only factor he is looking for. his only sin is that he is from Iran.

BTW, I am surprised that these days the government is doing such a mess to the investors like this one.

I know one thing. cause of that stiupid accusation I am not going to receive my money I worked for a long time. I won't be able to pay my workers and I can be ruined.

just like this. and if it was made cause of the posts I made and my involvment in certain issues than I want to tell all those having paid to read this - go to hell.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

I feel for ya, I really do. And what's the real bad part about it is that Al Qaeda does not work with Iran... in fact, they have promised to attack Iran and are hoping for a war between Iran and the United States so that they can take over a weakened Iran:

Al Qaeda #2: We’ll Attack Iran

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

thanks. In fact the Fund is from Emirates. he (boss, representing the Fund in my country) is Iranian as a person.

and BTW, I do not belive that Al Qaida has any power to provoce the war between Iran and US. I belive that there is only one nation lookin for that war. I think everybody knows which one.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by czacza1]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It is a sad day when americans are forced to do buisness with men that have terrorists connections.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
How are Sunni Al Qaida connected with a Shia Iranian? Does not compute. As for trying to figure out where the money from the project came from, would it not be more logical to investigate business accounts without tipping off the suspects?

Most likely a fraudulent allegation has been made by a competitor, or the investigating officer or department are out to make a name for themselves.

Anyway, I thought Al Qaida was in the business of blowing things up and not engaging in commerce.

top topics

join