It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being a HUMAN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Being a human means killing humans.

Being a human means letting humans starve.

Being a human means letting our earth die.

What is wrong with this picture?

mumm... mostly that kind of behavior is what is modeled for us by the NWO bunch, who have tried to run things here on earth for as long as we humans have been sentient pretty near. Without their influence, the human race would place a lot more value the kinder more connected types of behavior.

But not to worry. Their time here is nearly done and we humans are going to start making physical enlightenment. You will see nearly a 180 degree change then.
Just gotta get thru this rough patch.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Agreed. When do you think this patch is about to commence?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
"The machine in our heads"
www.primitivism.com...

The importance of this self-respect as a prime motivator of human nature can hardly be overstated; it may enable an individual to defy civilization, even in the face of the hatred of the whole modern world. When an individual acquires fundamental self-respect, then s/he will be made a fool no longer, and all the blows of civilization are nothing but the battle scars of a proud warrior. Civilization is powerless against it, because a person who has re-claimed fundamental self-respect cares nothing about the laws and standards of civilization.

This self-respect leads to genuine self-love, the second and decisive step on the path to sanity, for self-love (and happiness in large measure) consists in becoming one's own ideal again, as in childhood. This self-love eventually overflows and becomes love for others and for external nature.

Also see my thread "Gift based economy" for my idea about a reorganization

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Your reply can be taken as a very good example as to why i have included the word "a" in the thread tittle. Me being human as presented in the wider and full context of the meaning takes only MYSELF.

Its only the gathering of human singularities that makes feasible our long term future. The fathering/sum of these singularities requires that these positive singularities exist in the first place.

The fact is that they exist, plentiful too. That is in everyday society and people. Corruption is another fact that has contaminated the people laid with the responsibility of serving the everyday people, greatly influencing abusing the end result/balance. For this to stop its is still going to take along way and major events...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
How do I force the ATS Player to buffer completely before I play the video? It gets a ways then stops. I pause it and come back later hoping it will have buffered fully, but alas I find that it has not.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
this thread is probably dead and gone but the message is still strong... great video, if only we all could pull together and help the neighbor to the side of us

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Agreed. When do you think this patch is about to commence?

Dang.. I never noticed your question, George. It's what the whole 2012 thing is about. The making full enlightenment part will help make us more the higher focused beings we would have been, and that is coming within the next couple years too.

Until then it might get a bit rough... I'm determinedly manifesting personal safety for myself and those I care about in a positive way, and protection for the things I value though.

If everyone were doing that, it would so kick the NWO's plans in the hinny. Manifesting really works; it's just that the NWO bunch is also manifesting and tricking us into believing what they are trying to manifest as the 'future' which when we do, it does make it a lot more likely to happen. The NWO bunch also has spent a lot of time, effort and money to get us to believe that manifesting doesn't work just so we won't mess with what they are manifesting. But I say, see the future YOU want and see it happening; believe it happening, and watch your own personal world become better. They can't mess with that if you won't let them.

So don't let them trick you into believing all their doom and gloom crap. The fewer of us who buy into it, the weaker the chance of that kind of future happening.

edit on 30-12-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join