It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't We Have Peace?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I do not have any enemies still alive to forgive. Leaving your enemies alive is an exercise for fools; they have a habit of coming back when you least expect them. No anger, no upset, just tap them, make sure their dead and let God worry about them.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
A typically American response Sgt.

Yeah, might is right.

I burn down your house, steal your car, rape your wife, take all your money, and sell your kids into slavery.

But I am a really a good guy, and I want to be your friend.

If you do not want to be my friend on MY terms, then screw you. You are better off dead.

And that pretty much sums up the American attitude to the rest of humanity.

It is exactly why America is now DOOMED as a nation.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
We need to forgive our enemies.

It is that simple, and that difficult.

We don't have enemies.

You do not have friend or allies either these days.

America is now the second most hated nation on Earth (Israel being the first).

So you threaten us, bomb us, shoot us and torture us.
But you think that if you also forgive us for being the victims that we are, everything is o/k.

Next time I have beaten you a bloody pulp, raped you, and connected you up to the wires, and I throw the switch, I will say "you poor bastard, I forgive you".

The world does not want Americas forgiveness, we just want you to stop raping, plundering, and killing us.

Strange take on things.

Where, exactly, was the beach head for the US invasion of Australia? I want to look it up on Google Earth. How many folks in your town did the US rape, torture, kill, etc? You, or the Australian government, may have ground for reparations of you can prove this assertion.

Can I get some pictures of the bomb craters in your town? Maybe I can get the legal ball rolling for you if I can.

If you are a "victim", it seems that you are to blame for that, not me. I'm afraid we cannot control your state of mind, you have to do that yourself.

nenothtu out

[edit on 2009/6/4 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
A typically American response Sgt.

Yeah, might is right.

I burn down your house, steal your car, rape your wife, take all your money, and sell your kids into slavery.

But I am a really a good guy, and I want to be your friend.

If you do not want to be my friend on MY terms, then screw you. You are better off dead.

And that pretty much sums up the American attitude to the rest of humanity.

It is exactly why America is now DOOMED as a nation.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by Silver Shadow]

If you want to do all that, you have to get in line behind our government. However, I strongly caution against it. The mood of folks around here probably ain't gonna be all that sunny after they get done taking care of the traitors we already have.

I'd imagine the next guys in the line won't get all that welcoming a reception form the start.

nenothtu out

<< 1   >>

join