It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR 450. Enumerated Powers Act! bill who's time has come!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This bill has been thrown out of committees and ignored each and every year since 1994 and its high time that it is passed and implemented! Our runaway Congress has for too long gotten away without this protection. I'm not a big fan of YouBoob but this is definitely something that needs to be considered!!

HR-450 Video

Zindo

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If you have heard of this before and have an opinion, please post it here. I'm trying to get a feel for the public's ideas on its merit. I have been proposing this for years and haven't been able to get any more traction on it that this Representative has in DC.
Zindo

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yes, a big Hell yes!

This shouldn't even be up for debate. I completely feel like this is not only a good idea, but a necessary piece of legislation.

I don't think it would make a difference in the end, but none the less this doesn't hurt the American people it can only help them.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I love this!

But it will never happen. We'd have to threaten ALL of them out of office for this to happen...and unfortunately we wouldn't get enough support..especially from media...to get this going. Too many don't care about the Constitution...and i'm sure you could walk down the street and you'd be lucky to find if anyone else new any other amendment besides freedom of speech and guns.

Media should be the voice of the people...instead it's the voice of corporations and government.

We need real change........REAL CHANGE....but it won't come till we are suffering. As long as people are able to keep putting food on the table...they won't pay attention.

But when it gets tough for a near majority to be hungry and struggling to survive....then "real" revolution will occur.

People may be passive on most things....but they are never passive when it comes to survival.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thats what grass roots organizations are for. To circumvent the controlled media and get the word out by word of mouth. This is how we, as citizens, must fight that tight control of information! Speak out to any and all who will listen. Inform your friends and neighbors. They know instinctively that this bill should have been part of the laws of this country for a long time. Send the video as email so it becomes the latest viral email!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have been trying to research any congress critter that has signed on to this bill. I have been unsuccessful in that the bill seems to be stuck in committee and no schedule for its discussion can be found. Looks like a grass roots effort will be the only way to get this moving!

Zindo

top topics

join