It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan 'appears to Nancy'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Ronald Reagan 'appears to Nancy'

news.bbc.co.uk

The former US First Lady, Nancy Reagan, says she still "sees" her husband Ronald, and talks to him.

She told Vanity Fair magazine: "At night time, if I wake up, I think Ronnie is there, and I start to talk to him... And I see him."

Mrs Reagan, 87, also spoke about how much she still missed her husband, who died in 2004.

And she mentioned that the present First Lady, Michelle Obama, called for advice on running the White House.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
We all know the reagens where supposedly into the occult. This is a bizarre news story on the bbc site isn't it.

Anyone outside there circle would be called all the names under the sun, but the elites can talk about this stuff in outlandish fashion.

So do you guys think this is enuine and what are your thoughts on it.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Nothing weird about it.

Ronald and Nancy were married for a very long time. She is just a sweet old woman who misses her husband very much. I feel sorry for her, she is obviously very lonely and still heart broken.

Just an old woman who misses her husband, nothing weird or occult about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I am under the same impression. I imagine you could take that sentence either way but I think the most logical way is that she is lonely and misses him.

I think that's great that Michelle Obama called her for advice, very classy move in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

We all know the reagens where supposedly into the occult. This is a bizarre news story on the bbc site isn't it.

Check the facts "they" weren't into the occult!

Only "Nancy" was.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I agree with the above posts; Nothing weird or "bizarre" here at all. Nothing very unusual at all was mentioned in the article. Rather, it was quite sweet.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is not a conspiracy, nor is it weird.

The lady is 87? People that age can see some things we cant- I also think she was just using a metaphor when she said "see"

When the going gets tough, i "feel" my dad, i feel the embrace, i can almost see him. This is what she meant.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The next time Michelle calls Nancy for advice, I think the ladies should hand the phone over to their hubbies.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Exactly.

I'll chime back in. I think most people myself included still feel loved ones who have passed. My mom passed 4 years ago and I still talk to her. It comforts me to know and feel their love and presents.

Nancy was into astrology I would hardly call it the occult but by some it is considered so.

I think it's a sweet story.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
this is nothing more then an exteamly sad story of an old women who misses her late husband at a time in her life when her brain is begginning to go on her. Nothing occult, if you are saying that you truely are a conpiracy freak. Let her be, make sure she has help, and dont obscure our memory of her.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The next time Michelle calls Nancy for advice, I think the ladies should hand the phone over to their hubbies.

Just my opinion.

Either that is a very bad joke or .......................

I'm just going to take it as a very bad joke.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nancy is an elderly lady - at the age where it is pretty common for the mind to start to "go" a little or play tricks.

She was married to him for a very long time and seems to have loved him very much.

Nothing really unusual here. Its not that uncommon for the elderly to "see" or "feel" loved ones that have passed. Especially when their own time on this earth keeps getting less and less..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
total misdirection .. check the back pages for something interesting.. ..

2nd line

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
My parents were married for 50 years when my father died. My mother is now 73 and says the same thing to me all the time. If she finds comfort that way, leave it alone.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by Alxandro

Just my opinion.

Either that is a very bad joke or .......................

I'm just going to take it as a very bad joke.

Actually, I was dead serious!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think it's sweet that she still has her love and her perception of him.

Wasn't a Ronnie fan myself - but love is love.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Nothing weird about it.

Ronald and Nancy were married for a very long time. She is just a sweet old woman who misses her husband very much. I feel sorry for her, she is obviously very lonely and still heart broken.

Just an old woman who misses her husband, nothing weird or occult about it.

My grandfather died before my grandmother and my grandmother started going downhill very fast. It was quite horrible to watch actually. They were God fearing people - certainly NOT into the occult and my grandmother claimed she was visited by my grandfather often - she always felt him near, saw him, talked to him, etc.

So to hear Nancy Reagan say this sound NORMAL to me, and nothing to do with the occult or religion.

Bless her. Im sure she misses him greatly

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Yeah, my mom is 78, she married my dad when she was 15 years old! He passed away a little over a year ago and she "talks" to him. I know this because once at night when I was walking up I heard her from outside, though she doesn't know it. She was talking to him (she has a big picture of him on a living room table) just like he was in the room.

top topics

join