It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery flashes spotted near shuttle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Astronomer captures 'electrical phenomena' near Columbia's track

An astronomer who regularly photographs space shuttles when they pass over the San Francisco Bay area has captured five "strange and provocative images" of Columbia as it was re-entering the atmosphere.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"What? Did you think this whole accident was just a coincidence?"

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I believe that to be evidence of a scalar or HAARP type weapon employed on the shuttle during reentry. See my post HAARP used on Columbia?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Those that believe that the Space Shuttle was targeted and destroyed. Why do you think it was targeted? Terrorism?

It would make more sense if it were destroyed during launch in order to keep a military payload from reaching orbit.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The leading suspect that I have found so far, if the shuttle was in fact taken down by a scalar or HAARP type weapon, is the Chinese. We know for a fact that the Chinese posses such weapons, and they obviously oppose our actions, both in Iraq and North Korea (both of whom are well established client states of China).

I have seen several posts that the Columbia was essentially a warning to the US by China about our wars.

I have also heard at least a couple of thoughts that the Columbia team was working on some experiments in orbit, possibly biological in nature, with the possibility that the crew became contaminated, ect, and they couldnt be allowed to land. However, if the US for some reason wanted to take the shuttle down on reentry, it neednt use HAARP, as they have the ability to change flight characteristics via remote control (would have been very easy to put it into an unrecoverable spin on reentry, with the same effects). This last is another indicator that the villains were most likely foreign.

So if a foreign power brought the shuttle down with a scalar weapon, why isnt it on CNN???? Well, for one thing, I am thinking it might end up there, since they are making public investigations regarding the electrical effects reported in California. But, to be honest, the US DOESNT want to make it public, as doing so would mean a full war with China (or whoever else it might be), and also, the US doesnt want full disclosure of the exact nature and abilities of its HAARP/Scalar weapons.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1
Those that believe that the Space Shuttle was targeted and destroyed. Why do you think it was targeted? Terrorism?

It would make more sense if it were destroyed during launch in order to keep a military payload from reaching orbit.

What if it was bringing something down?

XAOS

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i was talking about this a couple of days ago.. and ive decided that its possible that maybe they went to do something and wanted to destroy the evidence (this would explain the extreme threats of prosecution against those who touched any part of the craft) or perhaps there was something on the shuttle that they wanted to blow up so that it was spread all over such as some sort of chemical that would harm individuals. i mean im sure there are still parts in rivers, lakes, the gulf of mexico..... and if this was their intent it was definitely a good way of spreading something inconspicuously. these are of course just ideas though hehe =). there are a million possibilities

top topics

join