It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duhhhh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
U kno all those members in the Paranormal studies section of ATS claiming that they have Remote Viewing, ESP, Telepathy, works for X-men, etc. Y not use those powers to find out for sure that these bases are actually there, or remotely view into area 51 perhaps, win the lotto. But honestly y not use those powers to prove some of us paranoid ppls theories, our UFO sightings, Our abductions, wat J.Lo wears to bed.

Who else shares this thought?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
that's exactly what i've been thinking.
put ur money where ur mouth is!

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I dont know about other people but in my case I get premonitions that come to be true and I get to see other things, and yes I have tried to guess the lotto, I have never been lucky, I found out that I will never be rich with lottos so I dont tried, about bases and places ?no I can tell if somebody is ill or sick without them even knowing but usually is people I am close, like family and friends, I have dreams of future things but it does not tell me when, you have to understand that people that can see things and know things usually can not control them. You can feel something is going to happend and dream about it but it is very difficult to figure out when and why. I dont make a living with this so I just keep it to family and friends

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You must be joking right! It is show obvious what J-lo is wearing it is not funny. She is so unstylish.

BY THE WAY I AM JOKING

I think people would do that only they don't feel like posting what J-lo wears to bed. It takes a lot of training to remote view.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
marg6043 i hear u, and wow i was joking about the j,lo thing #, u guys must hate latinas, im latino,

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Off topic here it would help if you could change the title of your thread.
c'mon does "Duhh" sound like a Military & Government topic to you?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Oh well now its been moved to chit chat forget about changing the title but you still can do it if you like

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

marg6043 i hear u, and wow i was joking about the j,lo thing #, u guys must hate latinas, im latino,

J,lo is puertorrican so I am, I am used to the inuendos and jokes about latinas I surprise you did not coment about the back side, comes with the package.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why would people with these powers wont to do this. So your ego feels like it knows more has more control......

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
u know i did not understand that,

And i love J.lo's Back side, baby's got bac

top topics

join