It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who came before the indigo children?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I've been doing some quick reading on "indigo children" and "crystal children," and a quick question popped into my mind that I thought some of you might be able to help with, or speculate on. Many of the sources I read say that many indigo children have already incarnated, and that since the early 00s, if not a little earlier, crystal children have been incarnating. Well my simple question is, who came before the indigo and crystal children? Back in the 20's, or even the 1800s, were there "ruby" souls so to speak, or souls of other "colors" more or less?

Please understand I do not lean either way on this issue. I am no skeptic, but simply leave open the possibility that it could be true. This curious question popped into my mind, and wondered if you all would discuss.

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I believe the people that came before Indigo Children were called schizophrenics by many in their time.

[edit on 6/2/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
On the video from Spooky Fox Mulder's thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) doreen virtue mention that many of these children are being born to parents who incarnated in order to raise these child and help with the process. Light healers she called them.

Not sure before those guys but that covers one generation

join