It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama aims to repair U.S. image in Muslim world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
reply to post by Stormdancer777

A lot of people are awake to what is going on. The Muslim World (and I'm speaking about the Nations of Islam) aren't going to try to take over with guns. It will be an inside job.

Great links Stormdancer!

Thanks Cree,

The Chinese are laughing at us, the Russian of all people tried to warn us, and we have to get factual information from the UK.

The Internet is our last hope and Obama wants computer security police, Of course he does he used it to come into power, like no other, he knows its power.

Now Mr. Obama is getting very bold,

I speak to people from around the world on paltalk sometimes they have pal talk radio discussions,

You should hear what the knowledgeable Iranians have to say.

There was a discussion the other day between I Iranians and Israelis, and they actually agreed with one another.

My word

[edit on 103030p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yea because its so odd for a President to meet with world leaders to discuss everything from peace to strategic partnerships.

Yea because its so odd for a President to use a teleprompter...How long is this utterly ridiculous smear going to continue. Do you have any idea how much uttering this statement makes you look like a fool.

Yea because the economy was just peachy when he took over 130 some odd days ago and all this trouble happened just within the last couple of months. Moreover, even if you do not agree with the President and the VAST MAJORITY of economists that the stimulus was the right move, at least have the decency to say he inherited this mess and his solution is wrong, instead of blaming him for the whole damn thing.

Has ATS turned into some Neo Conservative garbage forums lately? Thread after thread of just endless NON SUBSTANTIATED accusations and bs about this President and his Administration.

You got a problem with his policy than discuss that, leave all this vial ridiculous garbage out of it like his use of a teleprompter.

Because do you honestly think stand up true Conservatives like William F. Buckley, Ronald Reagan or even Ron Paul would be saying the utter garbage written here about Obama's use of the teleprompter or his being some closet Muslim? No they wouldn't.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

I feel like I am talking to the wall.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well it seems that all sides are flinging the bull...

Message on Obama Attributed to Bin Laden

The message focused on President Obama’s decision to step up pressure on extremists in Pakistan. The speaker specifically blamed the president for the Pakistani military’s drive to retake an area in the Swat Valley that had recently come under the control of Taliban forces. He blamed Mr. Obama for the “one million Muslims” who have had to flee their homes because of the fighting.

United Nations and Pakistani officials estimate that as many as three million people have been displaced by the conflict. “Obama has followed the footsteps of his predecessor in increasing animosity towards Muslims and increasing enemy fighters and establishing long-term wars,” the recording said. “So the American people should get ready to reap the fruits of what the leaders of the White House have planted throughout the coming years and decades.”

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Obama now appears to be balancing out his earlier olive branch to the Muslim world with the visit to Buchenwald.

An interesting balancing act he's playing out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join