It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Probe Continues...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher
Still obama's supporters are telling us he's making all the right decisions.

All I here from opponents of O'bama is "he's making the wrong decisions". Ok. tell me what are the right decisions, and what ever they are has to agree with everybody.

I'll just give you one,The auto industry. what should he have done to automatically reverse the damage done?

You see this is the problem with him or anybody else that have to navigate uncharted waters,you have to make the best guess you can and hope it works.

I await your solution to this entire debacle.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

great article! I have heard about this forgery but I'd forgotten about the heidelberg prss and the underwood typewriter. only the best for The One

to get back to time and money spent resisting these lawsuits, I thought this was interesting:

An investigation by Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation found, however, that Barack Obama spent upwards of about $950,000 in campaign funds last year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his records, including collegiate records.

American Daily Review

Aren't there laws about how campaign funds can be used? How can he use funds for something this personal (not to mention being a fraud coverup)? isn't that why john edwards is in trouble--because he gave campaign money to his mistress? this sounds like the same thing.

it's very difficult to get an investigation going because he appointed the attorney general and runs the government so who could initiate such a thing? no matter what "outsiders" say, it is ridiculed and swept away as right wing nonsense. I don't think this is a right wing thing at all. it's just people wondering what the heck is going on.

if anybody thinks this is fading away, stop by that opengov website. they are deluged with people talking about elibility. I looked some of the other categories, and the eligibility question gets into everything. this is not going away.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Eight

i don't think he has any business nationalizing industries or spending trillions of dollars we don't have. in the case of the auto, billions were wasted trying to stave off bankruptcy that happened anyway. what should he have done? let the bankruptcy happen and let new businesses arise from the carcass of the old.

i believe my rant was in response to the remark that the eligibility issue is just a distraction, that we should be paying attention to the big problems currently facing the country and i said we are perfectly well aware of them. starting with the eligibility issue, he shows a disregard for the law as it applies to him.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Eight

you just don't buy your own debt. the chinese are fresaking out.
it causes hyperinflation,like the germans in wwII. they needed a wheelbarrow full of marks to buy a loaf of bread. same with zimbabwe
you need to read a little Peter Schiff to educate yourself.
while your trusty government was telling you tio hate AIG,the fed was quietly printing 1.3 trillion dollars to buy debt from the treasury.
in the recorded history of mankind,this has never worked.ever.
it has ALWAYS resulted in the ruination of the country,due to hyperinflation. look it up.
good decisions? uncharted territory? i don't think so.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

but what worries me is that if he indeed serves another master,it will be the destruction of all we know. we deserve to know about the citizenship issue,to know he's legit...or god help us

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have a question: can't you have dual citizenship?
Could he have Indonesian and American citizenship at the same time?
I know a lot of people who have two passports, even one who has 3.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
What would happen if it turned out to be true?
Would there be a re-election or does Biden take over and make Clinton VP?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Some very interesting questions here, definitely need to get MSM to get a hold of this.. not that they will ever listen.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Obama and bush are just puppets and until people understand what is coming obama will do much evil.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yes I can imagine the US pesident being thrown out.......... NOT!

This will become a 9/11 coverup, its too late now for such revelations to be enforced, the position of US president is done and dusted.

I cant see the people getting out of their chairs and doing anything about it, oh apart from discussing it.

What people fail to remeber is that these clowns are elected by the people to serve the people, not to run their own agendas.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I want to know and I think everybody has a right to know. The fact that he has not produced a birth certificate or passport casts doubt. The problem is the liberal media and congress don't care. They look at him as a saviour and will not question him. Now, if this same situation happened with an opposing party there would be hell to pay. Since he has the loudmouths on his side, they will keep this hush hush. Can you imagine if Bush didn't produce a birth certificate or passport in this situation, he would be thrown out of office. The double standard is scary! This guy has shown that he is against this country, how can he keep downing us in the face of our enemies? I think his actions give us the answer.....and sadly we are in trouble.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

As President of the USA you can't not ever hold duel citizenship.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have emailed Sean Hannity this information, maybe he will look into it. I hope you don't mind that I quoted you, I gave you credit for the quote as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eight

Thats the problem. You automatically come to the issue "what should he have done to reverse the problem".
It is not his problem to fix.
Businesses fail and succeed all the time. It's about control. Obama got involved to control a large portion of the auto industry.
What should he have done?
Let them fail.
example, several major airlines in the eighties failed.
Huge layoffs, but people still flew.
People fly today.
It's like clear-cutting a forest.
Old growth sometimes needs to be removed so new growth can continue.

00.02, anyway.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
reply to post by haika

As President of the USA you can't not ever hold duel citizenship.

No thats incorrect, you could not have held dual citizen at the time. If you read the constitution there is nothing in there that states specifically "never", considering as well that the laws regarding Kenyan citizenship became completely irrelevant at Obamas 21st that takes down that argument.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
He has not spent a penny hiding any information about his citizenship...not a single nickel.

Maybereal ... bud .... he's got teams of lawyers across the country clamping down on all the lawsuits of people demanding to see his real birth certificate that allegedly is in Hawaii and allegedly proves he was born on US soil. That's big bucks he's spending to hide it.

He's hiding something.
He may or may not be American born, but he's hiding something.

Originally posted by maybereal11
even a logical argument as to why President Obama would spend a single penny to deal with any of this?

Because he's hiding the fact that he bamboozled everyone and that he doesn't meet the requirements (and isn't qualified either) to be POTUS. Keeping himself out of jail is a good reason to spend the money.

Originally posted by TheWake
Someone give some actual evidence of him paying attorneys to conceal this information,

Obama isn't going to hand over the cancelled checks. All you can go by are the facts that teams of Obama's lawyers are blocking the lawsuits from going forth.

Originally posted by JustJoe
Get over it, a black man, with a weird name is President!

Oh gawd .. someone pulled the race card. How pathetic.

Move on to something more constructive...

Exposing the fact that the POTUS is ineligible to be in office is very constructive.

God, you people make me want to move to Mars.

God, people like you make me wish that you would. Bu-bye!

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
And last of all, Obama would have had to give up his natural born american citizenship to have become either an Indonesian citizen or a Kenyan citizen, no such proof of him giving up his american citizenship have been provided.

His school papers in Indonesia list him as a Muslim Indonesian citizen.

His not muslim, his christian.

Actually he has spent the last 20 years at a Black Liberation Theology Cult. Black Liberation Theology isn't Christian. Not even close. James Cone was sick.

Black Liberation theology

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love.

Obama's Church not your average Christian Church

Soetoro signed him up to those schools against the laws at the time, and evidently had to lie.

That's assumption on your part. You are ASSUMING the father lied.
Obama/Soetoro was adopted and could easily have given up his citizenship. The evidence points to him doing this rather than not.

BOTTOM LINE - Obama could easily put these problems to rest if he'd just release his real birth certificate. The fact that there is so much money being spent to hide it means that he's got something going on that isn't right.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I have a question.
Now granted, there are some smart people here, but is there something we're missing?

Why would Obama, deliberately destroy this country?
Hyperinflation
Government control
Loss of our rights

Who benefits?

Certainly not us.
Certainly not him, if history is going to decide.
He lies, but his supporters (as seen on this thread) are in complete denial and want him to succeed. Succeed in what? The ruin of this country?
He has flip-flopped so much it's hard to get an idea of his actual agenda.

I want to call him our "Shadow President".
Shape, yes.
Sunstance, no.

We hired him, and as far as I'm concerned, he's doing a real bad job right now.

morning rant over. . .

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Greetings Flyers, all is well I hope.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
His school papers in Indonesia list him as a Muslim Indonesian citizen.

Written by none other than Soetoro, somebody not legally a guardian of his, somebody who evidently lied on the papers regarding his citizenship as well. In addition that doesnt really change the fact that Obama chooses to follow christianity. We shouldnt be arguing what religion his part of, its his choice. You have no standing dictating anything.

His not muslim, his christian.
Actually he has spent the last 20 years at a Black Liberation Theology Cult.

He spent 20 years at a church. Trinity United Church of Christ.

Black Liberation Theology isn't Christian.

Trinity United Church of Christ sounds like church to me FF
Trust me I see your point here, its a church nevertheless. We can go around and start labelling whats a church and whats not, either way they are all carrying the name of christianity, for better or for worst.

That's assumption on your part. You are ASSUMING the father lied.

Why would I be assuming when those were the laws at the time? Seriously get the laws regarding citizenship at the time, you would see Obama could not have been a citizen at the time. He was over 5 years, had not resided in Indonesia for more than five years and given Indonesias strict laws on mixed marriages and foreign children, Obama could not have had citizenship in Indonesia, even if he tried. So I dont have to be assuming anything, those were the laws at the time. I do however see assumptions made that he was adopted, that he gave up his US citizenship, that he was not born in these United states, yet I dont see evidence been backed up, infact... you know I seem to be the only one provided law evidence here... well Ill be..... What do ya know?

tesibria.typepad.com...

Obama could easily put these problems to rest

You and I both know there is nothing Obama could do now or could have dont then to change the mindset of the rightwing fringe. First it was the birth certificate, then it was the long form, now its the college transcripts, then its whether he bought an american made bike when he was 10 and so forth. Im glad he stopped bothering, and Im glad the rest of the world never stopped turning.

His the president of the United states. The elections are over, its been 6 months now.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika
I have a question: can't you have dual citizenship?
Could he have Indonesian and American citizenship at the same time?
I know a lot of people who have two passports, even one who has 3.

Hey Haika, had Obama had dual citizenship at the time he was running for president and his nomination, he would not have been eligible for the presidency... yet evidently he didnt have dual citizenship at the time. He lost any citizenship during his childhood as Kenya did not recognize dual citizenship for adults, and indonesia is another law issue I discussed earlier.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join