It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Probe Continues...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Im more concerned with WHY he feels the need to spend so much money on lawyers to hide all this information?

Just as I am not concerned with the question if hes muslim or not...I dont care if hes muslim, the question is WHY he would feel the need to hide it if he is.

I am concerned with why you are comfortable repeating lies?

He has not spent a penny hiding any information about his citizenship...not a single nickel. Not one lawsuit has reached the status where he was even required to respond.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Again for those folks who don't read threads, but rather skip to the end....

Here is the Travel ADVISORY for Pakistan in 1981.

There was no BAN...
US State Department Travel Advisory for Pakistan in 1981, No. 81-33A

dosfan.lib.uic.edu...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Lies which part was lies? I didnt say he WAS i asked if he is why he would hide it.

You should also do some research, hes spent a great deal of money hiring lawyers to take care of questions coming up about these things and handle the inquiries against the later.

Walk around with blinders on if you want, thats your choice. Those who chose not to ask questions are the ones blinded by the smoke screens

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You should also do some research, hes spent a great deal of money hiring lawyers to take care of questions coming up about these things and handle the inquiries against the later.

I have done an ungodly amount of research concerning the issue.

The above statement is a lie and either you are lying or repeating one.

Show me any proof or for that matter even a logical argument as to why President Obama would spend a single penny to deal with any of this? Not one case has survived review where he was required to respond in any way. This claim of millions of dollars and attorneys is a simple lie fed to people who hear what they want.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Oh for Gods sake research this crap before posting it.

He traveled from INDONESIA to PAKISTAN. The INDONESIAN government does not prevent US citizens from going where they want.

AND the State Department issues travel "WARNINGS" ...you can still go.
Right now a US Citizen can go to any country on earth that will have them...Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea...at your own risk. The State Department might issue a "No Travel" WARNING, but not forbid you from going.

How dumb do those putting forward this junk think we are????????
As far as I know, Americans were not allowed to enter Libya until just recently. I seen this on the documentary, "Long Way Down" staring Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman. They both got in no problem because they are British citizens, but the support crew that were Americans had to take a flight to Egypt. They tried for months in advance to get the visas, but they couldn't get them. So I assume some people were allowed in, but why would they be allowed in? And what did they have to do to get in?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

I am concerned with why you are comfortable repeating lies?

He has not spent a penny hiding any information about his citizenship...not a single nickel. Not one lawsuit has reached the status where he was even required to respond.

Oh really? So in this instance, his attorneys were working pro bono (free of charge)?

A high-powered team of Los Angeles attorneys representing President Obama in his effort to keep his birth certificate, college records and passport documents concealed from the public has suggested there should be "monetary sanctions" against a lawyer whose clients have brought a complaint alleging Obama doesn't qualify for the Oval Office under the Constitution's demand for a "natural born" citizen in that post.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

"WorldNetDaily is reporting what some — including myself — have been careful to substantiate: how much the President has been spending on eligibility lawsuits. Many rumors had been going around the Internet that the actual figure was at least $1 million, and recently the Politico had reported nearly three-quarters of a million dollars had been paid to a top law firm this year.

According to the following posting, WND appears to further substantiate the $1 million figure"

www.therightsideoflife.com...

Follow the link, read it, read the links within and statements.......then come back and tell me that its all lies because its a conservative site, and refuse to look at the facts.......yep im pretty sure thats how its going to go.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You guys are missing the point. You are looking at the trees instead of the forest.
We don't need a birth certificate.
We don't need a validation of a passport.

We all have something in common.....guess what that is?

Who was the attending doctor at Obama's birth? Someone had to make that delivery.

Will he come forth or has he been "silenced" already?

peas

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative

Yes. I was wrong. Cuba for example...You can travel there, but it requires a world of paperwork with I think the the Department of Commerce since there is an embargo and in theorey they have final approval. So travel is restricted in certain ways at times for certain countries.

As far as this thread is concerned though...there was no Travel Ban in place at the time for Pakistan and the OP is a BS email being shot around by the fringe far right.

Here is the Travel advisory for Pakistan in 1981.

US State Department Travel Advisory for Pakistan in 1981, No. 81-33A

dosfan.lib.uic.edu...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Okay, so I wonder if Obama or his lawyers would be opposed to showing the visa or his visa application from 1981 if it were called for? I wonder if Pakistan would provide it if it were called for?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Someone give some actual evidence of him paying attorneys to conceal this information, please some hard facts...cmon people he was born in the US. This is garbage.. O.P. is out to get Obama. Hes your president and will be for the next 4 years, then you will get your chance to pick again. Jesus, hes been in office 6 months give the guy a chance.

Here let me remind you:

Proof

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Perkins Coie is "the counsel of record" for the Democratic National Comittee as well as several Democratic organizations, Senators etc. They were also the firm that handled legal matter for President Obama's campaign. If I am to take this article at face value ...and that's stretch when it comes to WND...it is claiming that President Obama paid 1 million dollars to have Perkins Coie send a letter explaining that the lawsuit which was dismissed was frivolous?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Guys,

Get over it, a black man, with a weird name is President! Your head is not going to explode, you're not dreaming, it happened...and it was over 5 months ago!

Move on to something more constructive...I Dunno, like finding out why after 8 years in office Cheney is now talking and talking and talking. When dude was in the Big House you could barely get three words out of him, now he'll speak for cookies and milk.

I'm all for checking the facts and making sure all the "I"'s are dotted and the "t"'s are crossed, but some of you are really starting to show your true colors and they ain't RED, WHITE, & BLUE.

What is it this guy does to raise your suspicion levels so high...I mean have you all heard of George W. Bush! Do you remember all the crap that guy lied right to your face and the world about.

Obama is American...period! You guys are starting to take the shape of the very thing my friends warned me about when it comes to sites like this..."There a bunch of paranoid, reality cop outs, who just can't cope with the changes ahead."

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves...At least do your homework before you go hooking your wagon to every bright new star you see.

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe he pulled a couple fast ones in his younger days. Who hasn't? Maybe did some unauthorized traveling! Probably did some drugs too! He isn't the head of your Churches he runs the executive branch of the United States Government, he's no Angel. If he isn't your man, fine! We get it, you don't like him! You don't have to keep digging in the dark for something to stick on him, your looking dumber by the day...And it's futile!

God, you people make me want to move to Mars.

JustJoe

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Okay, so I wonder if Obama or his lawyers would be opposed to showing the visa or his visa application from 1981 if it were called for? I wonder if Pakistan would provide it if it were called for?

Called for? By whom? Why? I imagine he would not be so opposed if he wasn't well aware that this is simply an attack by rabid dogs who have no interest in evidence...

How many items of evidence have been provided only to have this group of fanatics move on to the next crazy request. Pres. Obama is probably still pissed the Hawaii department of health made a public statement affirming his birth there...he doesn't want to spend his time entertaining a lunatic fringe that wont be sated.

* Just look at this thread...I proved that the entire premise of the OP was BS ..ther was NO TRAVEL BAN and now it is morphing into lets see his visa and passport anyways. THat is how this game works and Obama is rightly choosing not to play.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Really Sos? World Net Daily? They make the National Enquirer look like the Wall Street Journal. None of it sourced and written by Bob Unruh?
C'Mon....

See here...Unruh steps of the sanity ledge
www.tips-q.com...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

take it for whatever you want, read it ......has a copy of a letter right there, deny all you want, you wanted proof, theres some documentation behind my statements

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

See my post above concerning WND.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JustJoe

you're not adding anything to this discussion. these questions and their answers have been around for months, long before obama became president, so it's not about him "winning". some of us aren't satisfied with the questions being dismissed so we continue to talk about it. why does that bother you so much? nobody is holding a gun to your head. if you aren't interested in this topic, go to a thread that does interest you. or to mars.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustJoe
Guys,

Get over it, a black man, with a weird name is President!

Another pure example of Bush Derangement Syndrome with a side of race baiting thrown in in order to properly regurgitate what Obama's TelePrompTer told him to say.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Some questions.

1. Why don't you question your national security services as to why they would allow a non-national to take office.

2.If they did not know he was not a national then should you not be more concerned with the failure of your countrymen?

3. If they knew he was a non-national then why let him take office?

So my logic come to the conclusion that he is a natural born citizen.

Live long and prosper

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join