It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

600ft Jellyfish Crop Circle Found In Oxfordshire Field

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thanks for posting that! What I found by looking at your link...
That very simple very small circle took two weeks of planning....
12 students, and 24 hours!

Hummm....the jelly fish would have taken days then if it was made by mere mortals, and many more "stompers" as it is absolutely huge!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Airiel Footage Video of the Jellyfish Crop Circle

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
All,

Me and my family went and tracked this baby down. Pics to come, just got in and wanted to share the news. Pics in approx 1 hour!

Greg

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

Incredible! Thanks so much...can not wait to see what you find!
I have to say, this is the best part of ATS!

Thanks...we are waiting with full anticipation!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
College Kids??? This I don't believe.

I have large fields on all sides of me and they take a LOT of hard word,money,and machinery just to manage let alone carve-out true geo-works of art in them!

You'd have to be a stealth-ninja to pull off something of this magnitude without being discovered IMO...all of the farmers/ranchers I know are VERY aware when someone is on their properties andmany use tech or simply have someone on hand to avoid those who would steal,poison,or otherwise damage their lands.

For the first time ever,I'm "considering" the presence of a mugh higher mind than ours,seriously...I can't wrap mine around how this was done.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by irishchic]

But I thought that people had been caught doing them (not these particular ones) at times, and that there are people who do this for a hobby? I know that does not necessarily mean they are all human-made, but it leaves the possibility doesn't it? I believe in extraterrestrials, I just am not sure they have done these. Maybe they have a meaning to someone, maybe they have some hidden message. Either way they are incredible.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I was about to reply to this post, with a website of people who make circles. In fact, I am going to, but I'm putting it on a random page I found, as it's got a ufo in it. They say that they experience lots of strange phenomina when they go out making circles.

Not a bad picture
www.circlemakers.org...

(you can navigate the rest of the site if you like, they've probably got their own ones on there.)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So THAT'S how they get around the galaxy! It explains many other CCs and so much more as well. Gonna have to go back through the archives. People, I think we are on the threshold. We can do this. We probably have done it in the past.

I guess I should have stated first that it's not a jellyfish...

Pretty slick!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ok just trying to upload. What is best way as although been on ATS for many years, have never added pics

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Have you activated your Media Portal Account? That is the only way that I know of...
Others?

This is the way...the ATS Media Portal...found under your Member Tools, then ATS Settings by clicking on My Pictures. That should open up a seperate page with the Media Portal. You then log on there with your ATS login...and if you need more help, u2u me...

Thanks for you efforts! Much appreciated!

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ok lets see if this works

Here is me in the Jelly fish from earlier this afternoon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f691a91ce18b.jpg[/atsimg]

Edited to add proper image

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Gregandgemma]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Oh my gosh that is super! Can you tell us what the crop looks like?
In your opinion...does it look perfect, and all symmetrical in the breakage?
Great Photos! Just fantastic!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

To be honest the crops did not look like we were expecting and we entered towards the top of the Jellyfish. The circle parts, as we walked round looked very good and there was a distinct centre.

It was difficult to find and we were lucky that a low flying light aircraft circled round where we thought it was going to be so we headed off and found it!!!!!

The crop was very high, approx 4.5 foot so was difficult whilst in the jelly fish to establish exactly which part we were in but we were towards the head as we enetered.

Was an experience!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us!
I wish I could see it...one of these days I hope to travel abroad!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregandgemma
The crop was very high, approx 4.5 foot so was difficult whilst in the jelly fish to establish exactly which part we were in but we were towards the head as we enetered.

Was an experience!

Hi Gregandgemma, may I ask you a burning question of mine..
did you look at the stalk joints? Were they bent? Or were they broken? Did you see signs of obvious breakage? Also, did you get the impression that the crops were superheated / microwaved in any way? Did you take any close-up macro pics of the stalks so we could see for ourselves if they were bent without being broken? This for me, would be the tipping point regarding being created by human hand.. or something else!

Also, did you experience any weird sensations of any kind while in the circle? Euphoria.. or sickness? Anything like that?

Awesome to see that pic of you in the circle. Way to go! Cheers!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by jkrog08

Me too! I try to have an open mind, though I am really interested in this, as it has those long tendrils. I can see how that could be computer generated in the image and design, but how do they make it?

Coming Solar Storm? Weird too about that Air France plane going down...just wierd!

Here is a clip from the article...for skeptics...

Sceptics might suggest that someone in Oxfordshire is trying to muscle in on Wiltshire's dominance in the crop circle stakes - from April to the September harvest the mystery patterns are believed to bring mil

lions of pounds in tourism to the western county

It is done by laser scanning.same as painting picture on a tv tube.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I recently came across an article that suprised me...The Military's watch crop circles, and investigate them...I did not know that...so it lends much more credence to the idea that these are made by reason and strenth other than pranksters with boards and ropes!

Another interesting point that drew my attention was the fact it pulled the attention of the U.S. Military. I am pretty sure they were not there as sight seekers or tourists . According to witnesses, there was the appearance of a military helicopter circling the formation very low to the ground. The helicopter circled the formation for a few minutes and then flew off in the direction of Horicon Marsh. It flew the length of the marsh and then flew back again in the direction of the crop circle. Eventually flying off towards the Southeast and out of sight of the spectators. When Brad and I were down there we also observed a military helicopter hoovering over the approximate area then disappearing from view over the 'ledge' area.

Wilson's research team had observed the initial helicopter sighting. After the helicopter left the area, they also noticed that they were also being observed from the ground.
"After the helicopter left and our team settled down, we returned to gathering additional soil and plant samples from the field. After about 40-45 minutes, I noticed that we were also under surveillance on the ground. Looking up the hill towards Mr. Rantala’s workshop, I noticed a man in a camouflage uniform watching us with binoculars."

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Part 1

Part 2 This one exposes the idea that two men with ropes and boards can do intricate work such as jellyfish and dragonflys...

Conclusion video

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Computer controlled Maser from military satellites following an artist drawing made on computer. Man made!!! no wooden boards and string and no little grey aliens did it either.

my 2 ...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Uploaded the ground report and the ground photos of the Jellyfish...

This 'Jellyfish' in fairly mature (4 or so feet barley) is quite a contrast to previous formations and cannot be seen from the local landscape. I had the impression that there had already been a few visitors based on the fairly flat centres in the tail (southern side) when I visited at around 1:30pm on Saturday 30th, confirmed later by finding muddy traces further up possibly from an early morning visitor or two. The crop was generally showing signs of straightening up again. Fairly subtle warm energy could be felt several inches south of centre around the few spirals close to the southern tail end that I checked.

My visit cut somewhat short by way of a wildlife preservation warden (specifically birds) waving arms around, however no signs of human hoaxing were perceived throughout the formation.

Alex Mercer
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Ground Photos, and close ups of the heated and burnt stalks...

In the dark with ropes and planks....no possible way!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b33c8e2fc0f2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7aee4b28d075.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5635bf982c41.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e4c8351527e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5e84c568f24.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4f5c93290e2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c7f94ee0052.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c37bf68cc918.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cdaf56b3b4a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/591616d8e102.jpg[/atsimg]

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Any one know for how long we have been seeing crop circles?

We can not ignore the posibility of military satellites and secret microwave weopons. So when did this crop circles start showing? Did the military have the tecknology by that time?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan
Any one know for how long we have been seeing crop circles?

Apparently the first ever recorded crop circle was in 1678:

Although thought by many to be a phenomena of the 20th Century, crop circles and formations have been around for a very long time, and records even date back well before the invention of the camera. The most well known positive depiction of a crop circle is found in a woodcut made in 1678 with the title 'Strange News out of Hartford-shire’. It depicts a devil-like creature cutting out a pattern in a crop with a scythe. The woodcut has text, which told of a greedy farmer, who, having refused to pay a mower a reasonable rate for reaping his oats, swore that he would rather have the Devil do the work. The very following morning, the farmer awoke to find his crop had been harvested, but done so in such an amazing manner, with rounded circles of incredible exactness that no human could have done the same within the period and darkness of one night. The farmer was so afraid that he could not enter the field to collect his harvest.

Source.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join