It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

600ft Jellyfish Crop Circle Found In Oxfordshire Field

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I don't mean to be rude but it has been shown that people go out and do this stuff and the fact it is in the jellyfish shape kind of suggests some people were having fun. It's not alien, it's a bunch of people, either drunk or thinking it is fun making some rubbish up.

Oh and i would point out that these designs are actually easier to produce than the geometrically perfect designs of other crop circles.
[edit on 2-6-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

Actually because of it's size and almost symterical shape, it's almost impossible to make it from the ground (Think for Nazca lines, that are identical to this in size and difficulty. Just they're on the ground.). Actually this is a harder design then a geosym circle design. It's even harder to make it on a paper, then a geosym circle. To make a geosym circle into the field, you must put down a stick to the middle of the field, tie a strong rope to it and start to circle around it clockwise with the rope in your hand. After few circles around the stick, voila, you have your crop circles as you'll make the circle with the rope, just as if it would be the drawn circling diameter of the circle. The longer the rope, the large the crop circle will be. Hungarians proved this method few years ago as they made few on this way within moments. So geosym circles are the easiest to produce with around four people. But this shape is hard, damned hard and also it's damned huge.

I'd like to know why people are simply can't or don't want to use their mind sometimes. Oh, yeah. I know. You're not going to fear from anything if you deny these things and rather telling people did this. Well. Good for you. But truth is not going to change from that. To make this sort of huge shape into a field like this, that needs a great coordination from both ground and air to make it (If you make it from the ground, what I really doubt this time.).

[edit on 3-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can only see 2 possible meanings in this latest crop circle.

1. On the 4th day of July, something may happen
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Four world leaders will perish (each 7 days or 7 weeks apart) starting in July.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Did not Nasa satellites pick up jellyfish entities above the atmospeher here on Earth? Watch this video to see what I mean.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I would be the first person to say it was done by EBE'S but personally I think this is MAN MADE. I have seen many crop cirles and this is not intricate enough to be made by EBE.

The crop circle is pretty cool though. 10/10 for design. No doubt the creators will claim fame shortly.

Edit: If the investigaton shows that the crops are not broken and secreting liquid instead they are pushed down and are in tact I will eat my words and marvel at the EBE design.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

I tend to agree - this is not symmetrical - which almost all crop circles have been unless they have a very clear and specific message (such as the one that depicted 'pi', and the SETI message, and the ET with CD).

I would be interested to see what the 'croppies' find in their analysis. The 'real' crop circles - ones that belong to the genuine phenomenon leave melted iron sphere's, elongated nodes of the crop and have specific distribution curves of minerals left in the ground.

I doubt this will pass those tests (which basically can't be passed unless you use some kind of powerful microwave and magnetic radiation to create them).

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
Thanks for posting this

I was watching a documentary about deep sea creatures, and the jelly fish down there are really alien like. They have lights on them and all kinds of weird features that don't seem of this world. This thread just made me think of that. Who knows, there could be something in the deepest parts of our own waters that we know nothing about..

I think I saw that same documentary; I am very intrigued by deepsea creatures, lately they've been showing a lot of programs about them. I was thinking, because they are under the water I guess, we gaze at them and think aww how beautiful. But some of them if they were creatures walking on the earth we'd think eww how ugly!

I think it would have cool if this was a giant squid.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I don't mean to be rude but it has been shown that people go out and do this stuff and the fact it is in the jellyfish shape kind of suggests some people were having fun. It's not alien, it's a bunch of people, either drunk or thinking it is fun making some rubbish up.

Oh and i would point out that these designs are actually easier to produce than the geometrically perfect designs of other crop circles.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

Nobody drunk would be able to make something like that. It is a sensational work of art - especially considering the size. It would have to be created on paper and practiced before going into the crop.

However, I think there is a genuine phenomena with crop circles - that is, many are NOT man made - but are created by either intelligent design, or some natural force. Of the two explanations - you can almost rule out natural forces.

With this one - I'm not sure - I would like to see what data comes back from the guys who check them out. They do soil samples and also check the plants themselves - which in the genuine article are heated by a microwave type energy.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
A video Video Link(fairly good one at that) of the Jellyfish crop circle has emerged, taken from a plane.

I do feel for the owners of the land...

The owners of the land in Oxfordshire have urged visitors to stay away from the circle, which is also 60m (197ft) wide, to avoid further crop damage.

Sally Ann Spence and husband Bill, who own Berry Croft Farm near Ashbury, said hundreds of visitors have been trampling over their field.

They said it was "beautiful" but the flattened crops were now "useless" and the damage would cost about £600.

"We have not given permission for people to walk on our land," Mrs Spence said.

"The pattern has already cost a great deal of damage - possibly about £600.

"People can get a better view from the air."

She said she was not concerned about tracking down the culprits and the incident has not been reported to the police.

It is not the first time crop circles have appeared on their land, they said, but the jellyfish is one of the most spectacular.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 3-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

"I read somewhere on the nett that the other crop-signs resembled the signs on the Mayan calendar?

This sign is probably going to be seen by some as the opening of the seven seals.

You have 4 vertical circles(The 4 horsemen) and 7 horizontal circles(the seven seals)."

Wow , good call...thats why I love this site...lots of thinkers. I wish they would do some here in the USA . I allways here of ones across the pond ...once in a while here maybe.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This looks more like the cover of Matrix V, than it looks like a Jellyfish.

The cover of Matrix V can be found at Trufax.org. The circles appear to be Chakras, since there are 7 of them. The symbol of the Jellyfish represents the Higher Self, and it multiple incarnation streams as they incarnate simultaneosly.

From what experienced astral travelers claim, the soul looks like a jellyfish, and it graces the cover of Matrix V in a great comparison to this crop circle.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
is it just me or somebody also did notice a somewhat similarity with a nuclear mushroom cloud?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Very artistic, good work! Kudos to whomever!

Kudos to whatever would be more appropriate. To think that all crop circles are the handy work of some elite geniuses flying around all over the world is ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

.“We know they come very quickly, because of the change in the crop plants.

“They are heated from the inside, caused by a hot blast of energy that hits a particular spot. The crop cells become swollen and are bent down and the design is formed.”

www.oxfordmail.co.uk...

Combination of intelligence and tools along with energy...not just a what could have made this. It it is done by humans, then it is pretty complicated proccess, and it appears that the the bending of the plants is sccompanied by a heating process of sort.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This popped up today...now it is a dragonfly! I love dragonflys!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba62affda938.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b85d581f1185.jpg[/atsimg]

www.dailymail.co.uk

A dragonfly the size of a dragon has landed in a farmer's field - in the second astonishing animal-style crop circle to appear this week.
The intricate 150ft insect pattern appeared overnight in a barley field near Yatesbury, Wiltshire, just days after a jellyfish design was mysteriously cut into crops in Oxfordshire.
But now the arrival of the dragonfly suggests these two designs may herald a summer of crop circles highlighting environmental issues.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6446475#pid6446475

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You HAVE to be kidding me!! That is fantastic.

No one thinks these are extraterrestrial do they? This is just college kids having fun don't you think?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Well I have not made up my mind totally as of yet. I do not think it is college kids...these crop circles are very hard to make! Also there are lots of evidences that can be analyzed which we have posted in this thread that can be verified and point to other factors such as heat and microwave presence.

About the Jellyfish crop circle...

THE FARMER R.SPENCE HAS STATED THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS TO THIS CROP CIRCLE ON HIS LAND.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
College Kids??? This I don't believe.

I have large fields on all sides of me and they take a LOT of hard word,money,and machinery just to manage let alone carve-out true geo-works of art in them!

You'd have to be a stealth-ninja to pull off something of this magnitude without being discovered IMO...all of the farmers/ranchers I know are VERY aware when someone is on their properties andmany use tech or simply have someone on hand to avoid those who would steal,poison,or otherwise damage their lands.

For the first time ever,I'm "considering" the presence of a mugh higher mind than ours,seriously...I can't wrap mine around how this was done.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

I second that...I have always been totally fascinated by crop circles...I get chills looking at them! Whomever is doing this...it is very intricate, alot of work!

Also, I have never explored the UFO thing I guess I am a skeptic...but along those lines...many farmers say the same thing when the discover crop circles on thier property...No one had access!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Another Article has this:

“Oxfordshire has had a lot of really good crop circles. The White Horse Hill and Rollright Stones are two hotspots. Those around the Ridgeway are really beautiful as well.

“We arrived on Sunday but believe it had been there four or five days and probably came when it was raining.

“It has a criss-cross style throughout and a very fine design.

“When we look at it, it’s got seven small circles, or moon shapes. It’s describing the magnetic field of earth.”
www.oxfordmail.co.uk...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think they are man made.
People create them all the time...

Remember the Firefox crop circle made by Oregon State University students?

lug.oregonstate.edu...

I think with a little planning, any design is possible.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Not sure if I mentioned it on this thread,forgive me if I'm having a "senior moment" and repeating:
A few years ago,I chatted with an elderly lady at a metaphysical bookstore out in the REAL "middle of nowhere" aka Alpine,TX.

She became interested in things that couldn't be explained as a young girl becausde her Dad would go to work in his fields at different times of the year and be AMAZED and TERRIFIED at the designs that would appear in them seemingly overnight,usually at times of "seasonal changes"and moon phases...MANY of the "good" farmers I know still rely on moon-phases to do their planting.
He prayed a lot about it I guess,they scared him but he respected them as well...she insisted that he had neither money,time,nor any sort of know-how that would enable him to do such a thing on his own as he was a simple man.
He never would allow any pictures to be taken of them but she could still draw the rough-ideas of what she had seen.

I had no earthly reason not to believe her...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join