It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

600ft Jellyfish Crop Circle Found In Oxfordshire Field

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

600ft Jellyfish Crop Circle Found In Oxfordshire Field

Link to Telegraph News Article

"It is absolutely huge - roughly three times the size of most crop patterns and extremely interesting. People have been aghast at the size of it. It is a complete monster.

"We are looking into the meaning of it, but at present it just seems to have appeared out of nowhere."

Crop circle theorists known as 'croppies' - believe the patterns are created by UFOs during nocturnal visits, or caused by natural phenomena such as unusual forms of lightning striking the earth....
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
A 600ft jellyfish pattern has appeared in a barley field in Kingstone Coombes, Oxfordshire, in what is one of the most intriguing crop circles ever seen in Britain.
The vast pattern appeared in the field last week and experts are claiming it to be the first of its kind in the world.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b956387a697c.jpg[/atsimg]

Very artistic, good work! Kudos to whomever!

Telegraph News Article
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That is absolutely huge.
Nice find.

I wonder what the geometers will get out of that one?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I read somewhere on the nett that the other crop-signs resembled the signs on the Mayan calendar?

This sign is probably going to be seen by some as the opening of the seven seals.

You have 4 vertical circles(The 4 horsemen) and 7 horizontal circles(the seven seals).

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this. I know as I started one earlier and it got removed!!!!!

Sorry mate!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/6/2009 by 0010110011101]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Oh how pretty!

Question - do the farmers have crop losses because of these? Does it make it harder to get the crops harvested? Do the crops come up in future years okay where these things were?

It's pretty but whoever the perps are probably cost the poor farmer a bunch.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Someone better get a hold of Samus, stat.
en.wikipedia.org...

Seriously though, that's one of the more impressive formations I've seen.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
That's a really nice piece of art, but that's all it looks like is a piece of art. If it was from lightning or a UFO landing would'nt it have some kind of singe marks ?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I dont know I have never seen anything like this! Actually think they are pretty and there has to be a lot of work and planning to make these, unless some UFO just "does" it. LOL.

I did use the search funtion to check twice, and also did not see this in breaking news....so apologies for that, I did my best! I suspect this may get the barracade...

Here is another article on it to hit the news today...and onother awesome picutre!

Giant jellyfish invades Earth... in the form of a mysterious crop circle!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89c6ec549690.jpg[/atsimg]
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Great thread, that crop circle is amazing. That one would be very very hard to do by the normal standards. I am thinking it could be one of the 10% that are actually unknown. There has been a very large influx of circles lately, I wonder why?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Me too! I try to have an open mind, though I am really interested in this, as it has those long tendrils. I can see how that could be computer generated in the image and design, but how do they make it?

Coming Solar Storm? Weird too about that Air France plane going down...just wierd!

Here is a clip from the article...for skeptics...

Sceptics might suggest that someone in Oxfordshire is trying to muscle in on Wiltshire's dominance in the crop circle stakes - from April to the September harvest the mystery patterns are believed to bring millions of pounds in tourism to the western county

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this

I was watching a documentary about deep sea creatures, and the jelly fish down there are really alien like. They have lights on them and all kinds of weird features that don't seem of this world. This thread just made me think of that. Who knows, there could be something in the deepest parts of our own waters that we know nothing about..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
Thanks for posting this

I was watching a documentary about deep sea creatures, and the jelly fish down there are really alien like. They have lights on them and all kinds of weird features that don't seem of this world. This thread just made me think of that. Who knows, there could be something in the deepest parts of our own waters that we know nothing about..

You mean like these?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That's a truly beautiful design...

Have always been intrigued by the "circles" and really hope that someday,the truth comes out about the what,why,and how of them.

I remember chatting with an older woman at a small "metaphysical" bookstore in the middle of nowehere aka Alpine,Texas (very cool there!) a few years ago and she swore up and down that she had witnessed the circles simply "happening" in her Dad's fields out there,she said he had neither the time,money,or inclination to create such phenom on his own yet almost seasonally,one would appear overnight.

She was very matter of fact about it and people would come from all over to chat with her,she was something of a character but very well-spoken and nice.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I would be the first person to say it was done by EBE'S but personally I think this is MAN MADE. I have seen many crop cirles and this is not intricate enough to be made by EBE.

The crop circle is pretty cool though. 10/10 for design. No doubt the creators will claim fame shortly.

Edit: If the investigaton shows that the crops are not broken and secreting liquid instead they are pushed down and are in tact I will eat my words and marvel at the EBE design.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
for all comments, and for the video!

Whenever a severe solar storm impacts directly on Earth, then our planetary magnetic field or “magnetosphere” changes into the general shape of a “jellyfish”: see watch or watch.

That seems to be what those crop artists were telling us at Wayland’s Smithy on May 29, 2009:

Great information on this website! www.cropcircleconnector.com...

The jellyfish are the most beautiful and wondrous creatures of the ocean. They can also be the deadliest animal on earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64a6b50f1b9a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/671a787de53c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No
I mean this

I can't remember what the name of the doc was. I think it was the blue planet or something like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Okay you amazing person: you have got my UNDIVIDED attention now,LOL!

Wow...that's amazing and really prophetic! The pictures really do flesh out the possibilities,right?

Do ya' really think???

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

video! Thanks!

reply to post by franspeakfree

I am digging around to find that info!

reply to post by irishchic

Thanks! This is fascinating, and also scary at the same time. What is really got me a bit
is that this occured right before the Air France plane dissapeared! That really bothers me!

I suppose it is just a bad coincidence, and I would prefer to just focus on the coolness and beauty of the jellyfish.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join