It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Senior part of Skull and bones??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It all started with Bush Jr's grandfather Prescott Bush. He was friends with the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and so on. The entire family has links to other families who are apart of the New World Order. So Bush is apart of the NWO also. Great work by the way.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jnewell33
What amazes me is that both John Kerry and G.W.B. were both bones men at the same time in history and amazingly enough they both ended up as presidential candidates in 2004 with little to no knowledge by the public.

Not at the same time. Kerry had already graduated, and was serving in Vietnam, when Bush was inducted.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is amazing how much we think we know, but we really dont know. What the American people really need is a true media source on television. Cnn, fox news and others are all ran by the same people and they are all brainwashing the misinformed.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWarrior

And you won't get these stories on History Channel, Discovery Channel
and PBS either.

They still have old interviews with Hitler's butler in order to prove their
falsehood. They gave up on Hitler now, it was causing too much
doubt.

We know there will be zero educational value and you go to school
to get educated in the way that will be useful to the Illuminati.
It helps for all in a similar profession to be educated alike but
keeping a lid on history and science has to exposed even if a can
opener can't be found.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricthought
Yes skull and bones is 322. That is the 322 chapter of the illuminati. George bush is 2 degrees shy of being at the top. Now you take 322 and add them together you get 7. 7 plus the 2 degrees Bush needed you get 9 as in 9/11. So now you have 9 plus 1 and 1, each one represents each tower george bush needed to destroy to get those degrees he needed so badly.

Wow... Just wow.

That is the most awful piece of reasoning I have ever seen.

You're being funny, though, aren't you.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
What is the point of this Secrete Society?
What have they done?
What have the Achieved?

Is it just a bunch of high powered people getting together playing games?, playing games with us?
Planing our future like the Bilderberg group?
Or is it just a smoke screen for something else?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by TruthWarrior

And you won't get these stories on History Channel, Discovery Channel
and PBS either.

They still have old interviews with Hitler's butler in order to prove their
falsehood. They gave up on Hitler now, it was causing too much
doubt.

We know there will be zero educational value and you go to school
to get educated in the way that will be useful to the Illuminati.
It helps for all in a similar profession to be educated alike but
keeping a lid on history and science has to exposed even if a can
opener can't be found.

Exactly!
Man, it sure is good to talk to people who know what the heck they are talking about! Keep it up guys!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wycky
What have they done?
What have the Achieved?

Is it just a bunch of high powered people getting together playing games?, playing games with us?
Planing our future like the Bilderberg group?
Or is it just a smoke screen for something else?

Those are very good questions. I hope that we dont have to find out the hard way, if you know what I mean.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Secrets are kept by companies to rule over their part of the market place.

You will see Company Confidential stamped on important documents.
Now some people take these documents and start their own
company or sell it to the highest bidder.
Bloomberg caught on the how Smith Barny made money and went
out on his own.
You learn everything you boss knows and go to another company to
boss there.
Examples of no company loyalty or breaking secrets.

So meeting in secret means something is cooking and you are not
smelling it before its too late.
A new gas additive to add more water so profits go up.
A new war to make more weapons or capture a pipe line
held by Al Qaeda.

With hundreds of experts and movers their actions are mapped out.
And figured in advance the impact of a free energy secrets leak
or anything else that will destroy their way of life.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Originally posted by electricthought
Yes skull and bones is 322. That is the 322 chapter of the illuminati. George bush is 2 degrees shy of being at the top. Now you take 322 and add them together you get 7. 7 plus the 2 degrees Bush needed you get 9 as in 9/11. So now you have 9 plus 1 and 1, each one represents each tower george bush needed to destroy to get those degrees he needed so badly.

Wow... Just wow.

That is the most awful piece of reasoning I have ever seen.

You're being funny, though, aren't you.

I dont mean to get off subject a little bit, but ever since I heard the skull and bones number is 322, it kinda freaked me out. My birthday is March 22 which is 322. lol

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

What have they done?
What have the Achieved?

It seems to have started as a debating club for seniors at Yale. Their primary archenemies are another Yale secret society called the Scroll and Key. The rivalry between the two groups seems to have caused both organizations to evolve in the manner in which they did.

There are several secret societies at Yale, and their alumni often go on to very important positions in the world. Superficially, this may may seem so because they are members of these societies.

However, I think that's a fallacy in reasoning. Most people who go to Yale come from wealthy and established families, and go on to important positions, regardless of which (if any) senior societies they belong to.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's just another "secret" Nazi SS group. It is much nicer to think "oh it's just a secret society" rather than "OMG NAZI'S HAVE TAKEN OVER THE COUNTRY".
Know your enemy...or in this case your masters.

Skull & Bones Society link to Nazi SS

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
seriously dude this has been covered some many times. google the group and you will find the rosters. It is well known he was a member. not to mention his admission.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Im not sure if this picture has been mentioned.
I did a quick search and I found nothing.

I was just browsing the web, and one thing lead to another and i ended up on a you tube video about "proof" that George Bush senior is a reptilian. The Video didn't convince me not clear enough. Anyway...
I did an image search for George Bush senior and came across this pic in someones blog, the person highlighted in the circle George Bush senior, what i found interesting is the Skull sitting on the table to his left?
The blogger has made no mention of this in his blog??

What are your thoughts on this?
Is George Bush Snr part of the Skull and Bones?

WATCH THIS

Here is a link to the Blog, start from the bottom and work your way up and you will see the pic.
Someones Blog

Edit: embed pic

[edit on 2/6/2009 by wycky]

YEs he is.. it was on the history channel show Secret Societies ... they did a very good job explaining it .. i am going to try to find it on you tube and edit my post...

Love&peace

FOUND IT www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by InterconnecteD]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Yes, Senior and his son have been confirmed as members, S&B membership lists were available, via the organization itself, in Yale library archives up until the '70s.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

W.H. Russell (cousin of Samuel Russell, founder of Russell & Co, a major opium smuggling syndicate back in the day) and Alphonso Taft (father of President Taft, also S&B) co-founded Skull & Bones (aka The Brotherhood of Death) in response to the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society being forced to go public.

All conspiracies aside, people are right to worry about the motives of a secret society with so much influence. Many members end up in the intelligence community, banking and finance, the DoD, politics, etc. They've served as Supreme Court Justices, Presidents, Directors of the CIA, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (Pierre Jay (1892), FIRST chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank), it goes on and on.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi
I heard that it was George Sr. father that stole the bones of Geronimo the great Cheif here a thread on it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join