It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Senior part of Skull and bones??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Im not sure if this picture has been mentioned.
I did a quick search and I found nothing.

I was just browsing the web, and one thing lead to another and i ended up on a you tube video about "proof" that George Bush senior is a reptilian. The Video didn't convince me not clear enough. Anyway...
I did an image search for George Bush senior and came across this pic in someones blog, the person highlighted in the circle George Bush senior, what i found interesting is the Skull sitting on the table to his left?
The blogger has made no mention of this in his blog??

What are your thoughts on this?
Is George Bush Snr part of the Skull and Bones?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fc9395fe825.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a link to the Blog, start from the bottom and work your way up and you will see the pic.
Someones Blog

Edit: embed pic

[edit on 2/6/2009 by wycky]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'd have to say that Daddy Bush is indeed a Founding Father!!!

and now the laughing second line...

Peace...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Would be good if we knew who the other 3 men were

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If skull and bones was that high up, we would not hear about it. They are the public face of the illuminati.

I find there supposed names funny though.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I am Still looking at more pics and i have found this.
Turns out it is Skull and Bones the above pic i found has been cut.
Here is the full pic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e2aa44fa85b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It is common knowledge that Bush Sr is a Bonesman.

They don't try to hide membership that desperately. Here is a comprehensive list of all known Bonesmen:

Membership Roster

The list rings like a who's who of Banking, Government, Military, & Sciences.

[edit on 2/6/09 by MajesticJax]

[edit on 2/6/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

Interesting stuff
Thanks for the Info

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Can anyone see what time the clock reads? I'll make a bet it's an occultic number.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
Can anyone see what time the clock reads? I'll make a bet it's an occultic number.

My guess is 2 o'clock

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

All numbers are occultic to an occultist. The Skull and Bones clock is always photographed in the 8:00 position. Members of Skull and Bones are typically businessmen and the like, not occultists.

Just for the record, there is no "Bush Sr." The first President Bush was George Herbert Walker Bush, and the second was George Walker Bush.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The skull $ bones used to announce the next years incoming class in the school paper. What amazes me is that both John Kerry and G.W.B. were both bones men at the same time in history and amazingly enough they both ended up as presidential candidates in 2004 with little to no knowledge by the public. Even worse when asked about S&B, not sure if it was Bush or Kerry who was asked but if I remember the response was "sorry, it's a secret"...although a think it would have been funny as hell if Bush would have slapped his knee and said I'm sorry but if I told you I would have to kill you, he, he, he.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

All numbers are occultic to an occultist. The Skull and Bones clock is always photographed in the 8:00 position. Members of Skull and Bones are typically businessmen and the like, not occultists.

I see what you're saying, but I myself haven't been to too many board meetings where there's a SKULL ON DISPLAY!

And if you could enlighten me, what's the deal with the clock always being photographed in the 8:00 position?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Rumour has it Sr.'s S&B name is Magog or Gog.

The thing is, you guys can sit here and say that Skull & Bones isn't that high up or that important, but there is no denying the link between S&B and positions of power in this country for the last 75 or so years. When you look at it from that point of view, they are VERY IMPORTANT, and very high up.

Doesn't matter whether they are sinister or not in this argument. The fact is, they churn out many of our leaders, which, in turn, puts them in a position to further their own agenda.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
From what I understood of the Skull&Bones you must have a family member/relation to be invited in.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There is a geocities web page that is always too busy to
load in your browser.

With the Percy Gunpowder Plot and the first anthrax victim
conspiracy connected with Bush.

Geocities will be abandoned soon.
End of that tale.

ED: And it has Skull&Bones material as well with picture
of someone in a coffin.

ED: Here you go:

us.geocities.com...

[edit on 6/2/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 6/2/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yes skull and bones is 322. That is the 322 chapter of the illuminati. George bush is 2 degrees shy of being at the top. Now you take 322 and add them together you get 7. 7 plus the 2 degrees Bush needed you get 9 as in 9/11. So now you have 9 plus 1 and 1, each one represents each tower george bush needed to destroy to get those degrees he needed so badly.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricthought
Yes skull and bones is 322. That is the 322 chapter of the illuminati. George bush is 2 degrees shy of being at the top. Now you take 322 and add them together you get 7. 7 plus the 2 degrees Bush needed you get 9 as in 9/11. So now you have 9 plus 1 and 1, each one represents each tower george bush needed to destroy to get those degrees he needed so badly.

I don't understand, explain how 9 =9/11??

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dude your so late.

Most of the world knows that he is part of the skull and bones society.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by electricthought

Wow. Talk about reaching.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

yeeeah i know i'm slow.
But that is a pretty good pic and i couldn't find it on ATS anywhere, so this thread is another piece of evidence i guess

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join