It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I often wonder about people who loose the plot, so to speak, and get schizophrenia etc... wonder if they can suddenly access these realms 'full-time'....

Yeah, I thought that, too! I know those beings are around, b/c I can communicate w/ them. But anyway, what did you see? What did they look like? Did you think there were different races? Were some of them light & some dark?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
fits me too well

hey atleast i'll be able to fly some alien robo

advantages of a alien.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Yeah, I thought that, too! I know those beings are around, b/c I can communicate w/ them. But anyway, what did you see? What did they look like? Did you think there were different races? Were some of them light & some dark?

strange... I logged out last night, and then this morning was logged in

..... I have many stories but dont know if I should be posting that stuff here

I have to get going now... but I may gather the nerve and post some later tonight when I have time... otherwise its u2uu..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'll add my two cents worth. My opinion has come from me asking questions of my spiritual guides, entities from other dimensions, life experiences and “being connected to all”.

Yes, there are many individuals here from planets in other galaxies. The questions on everyone’s mind are “why” and “when”. I cannot answer the “when will you go home” question at this time. I can tell you that there are “humans” on your home planet(s) that want to go to their home, “earth”.

I can answer the “why” question. Part of the ascension of this “universe” is for the vast majority of the living beings in this universe to have a “free will”. The vast majority of the living beings on the planets from all over this universe do not have “free will”. The best example of their “beliefs/mindset” would be similar to a “bee hive” or an “ant colony”, hereinafter referred to as a “collective”. In a “collective” everyone works for the good of “all”. A small group of leaders/elders determine what is the best for “all”. Everyone gets their marching orders and away each individual goes to do his/her part.

There is a HUGE AMOUNT OF FEAR in the leaders of these “collectives”. The individuals in the “collective” will have free will. Each person will decide if he/she wants to go to work that morning. Disagree with what the leaders have determined as being the “best” for the collective.
Worker “bees” wanting to be “leaders”!! The world will end!!! HUGE AMOUNT OF FEAR!!

So, to help with the transition from a “collective” to a “free will” society some members of the “home” planet population were born on Earth. So that they could “learn” about this thing called “free will” and explain “free will” to their home planet. The “humans” on a “collective” planet are learning about the advantages of a “collective” mindset. So, that the humans on the “collective” planet can come back and teach us about a “collective” mindset.
Another purpose is to assist with protocol on each “collective” planets' etiquette and customs when “meetings” and “exchanges” take place between different planets and us on earth and visa versa.

Yes, we on Earth have a HUGE AMOUNT OF FEAR about the “visitors” - I hate the word, “aliens”. The “visitors” will “control us", “eat us", "kill us all" or something along those lines.

The time is approaching for “all of us” to “end our fear”!!
Start at home (yourself) and then go from there.

It is.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well, all of those seem to come from some Sci-Fi movie. And your dealing with feelings and emotions of not fitting in.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It's hard to fit in when you have a much higher level of consciousness than the masses have. One does tend to feel like a fish out of water.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

It's hard to fit in when you have a much higher level of consciousness than the masses have. One does tend to feel like a fish out of water.

I think everyone has the same "level" of consciousness, we are all from the one point of higher consciousness. You are just in contact with it more but you will not have more consciousness or have a higher level than the "masses". If you feel like a fish out of water then you need to use your higher awarness to influence others around you so they too can be in contact with the higher awarness they also have within.

Is not the point of higher awarness to raise the whole back to the one? Everyone at soul source is already there they have just forgot they are and have always been of the higher consciousness. Rather than being like a fish and finding it hard to fit in with "lower" consciousness maybe you need to embrace, accept and encourage others to remember.

Love and Light

MG

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Actually, some souls are coming in from higher dimensions, so they do have a higher level of consciousness, which corresponds w/ their dimension. But yes, we are here to raise the overall level of consciousness. It doesn't mean that we have to like it, though. A lot of things really bother me here.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Is not the point of higher awarness to raise the whole back to the one? Everyone at soul source is already there they have just forgot they are and have always been of the higher consciousness. Rather than being like a fish and finding it hard to fit in with "lower" consciousness maybe you need to embrace, accept and encourage others to remember.

Love and Light

MG

Spiritual Awareness Facet Number Seven -
Raising World Consciousness

When you detach from worldly concerns and express a higher frequency of consciousness, the conflicts of the lower frequencies of consciousness become automatically healed. When you let go of any form of conflict within yourself, you are able to rise to a higher frequency of consciousness in a state of harmony and balance.

Higher frequencies of consciousness hold a higher power. Not just a slightly higher power. The power ratio of spiritual consciousness to conflict-oriented consciousness is many thousands to one. If you allow balance to enter your life through a spiritual state of consciousness, it will manifest immediately and very powerfully in your daily life. You will also be helping to raise the global consciousness in a very powerful and constructive manner.

www.infinitebeing.com...

Beings within that field of light elevate global consciousness by their contemplation alone.

Flow---Unconditional love---Abundance---Insight---Creativity---Wisdom---

---Raising World Consciousness

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Actually, some souls are coming in from higher dimensions, so they do have a higher level of consciousness, which corresponds w/ their dimension. But yes, we are here to raise the overall level of consciousness. It doesn't mean that we have to like it, though. A lot of things really bother me here.

Higher dimension---higher awarness

Lower dimension---lower awarness

Soul Consciousness same level in all beings.

It doesn't mean that we have to like it, though. A lot of things really bother me here.

Then you must return until you do.

Spiritual Awareness Facet Number Two - Unconditional Love

You develop a sense of unconditional love for the inner, spiritual essence of all the people that you connect with in your life. Even the difficult people, as they are often holding up a mirror for you to understand an aspect of past habits which, deep down, you would like to examine at this time.

Your sense of unconditional love naturally includes full acceptance of yourself, just as you are, with the personality that you adopted for this lifetime of experience. You can catch those old thought patterns of self-criticism and remember that you live in a universe which is naturally full of love and unconditional acceptance.

www.infinitebeing.com...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by BridgETeyes]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

im the smae with the alcohol i just decided to be t total i hate alcohol, but i dont have a reason really, i was never around drunks or alcoholics.
i just dont see the need for it, i cant explain really.
and drugs wont touch them.
im not a goody goody i just hate them.

and feeling likea loner and out of place ive always felt like that.

not sure though im an alien but yeah most of it fits

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

your not an alien.... you are just smart

smart people find it hard to talk with sheep heh heheh

:p

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It doesn't mean that we have to like it, though. A lot of things really bother me here.

I know what you mean, and this is something that I have to work on day and night... I try and realise that all the things I dont like and which bother me are things that I obviously need to process and move on from.,, There is a reason they annoy the blazes out of me,,, and I must look at that, for this is how I can learn more about myself, the way I react to certain situations... and why

Feeling like an outcast, or just simply more aware/awake surrounded by people who seem like drones in their existence is a challenge, well, to me it is anyway... but I have to keep saying to myself that there is a reason Im here experiencing all this, and even if its to rise above it all so that it doesnt bother me anymore..., and as Mr Green said, to help people awaken... which., yeah, is probably just as challenging

a flick of the mind falcons, and it can all be gone, -- but how to flick the mind... hmm, thats the trick isnt it

most of humanity apart from walking around in a daze, are sad and unhappy,, it is clearly noticeable... as awake as you believe yourself to be,, there is no point if you are walking around in that same unhappy state... even if it is for different reasons...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hi all, fun thread.

I agree it's hard to exist in two worlds at once. Once you awaken, and raise your consciousness, the current illusion is quite difficult to face with the enthusiasm, love and acceptance that we agreed upon prior to our visit. Not to mention the constant tug of the negatives to pull your vibration lower and lower.

Some days (more and more as times goes on) I can remain in that higher state, accepting all for who they are and realizing that whatever they are doing is their truth in the game. Not mine. I came with my back pack and they came with theirs. But there are weaker days for me that I catch myself in judgement...

The thing I have learned is that the more we can keep our vibrations higher, the more it affects the whole, and more will be raised with the butterfly effect of our positive thoughts and actions. Like ripples in a pond, our thoughts project outwards. This I have finally got through my head! It's understandable to me now.

As a little kid I always would wonder who was listening to my thoughts. I recall catching myselft thinking something 'bad' and quickly saying sorry to whoever, and thinking something happy... little did I know then, that those thoughts were making a ripple in the collective.

I do believe our consciousness vibrates higher as we become more enlightened, and that makes us a tad higher, not any better, just higher in vibration. Anyone can reach it, they simply must want to. It's a double edge sword here, though. The higher you manage to get, the harder you fall when you slip! I've been in states of mind of pure happiness and acceptance thinking I was so good! Then BAM, someone comes along and I crash, hard in judgement. So the journey begins again to rise and study why that person came along to test me. Definite roller coaster ride here!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Oh, yeah, Blujay, you get it. When I had my awakening last year, it was like being in the hologram & being outside at the same time. I felt more removed, like i was watching a movie play out. I try hard to not get sucked back in, but it's hard...

Actually, no. That is not why some of us are here. I've been assuming human form for about 4,000 years. My purpose is like some of yours - to raise the overall frequency here. We are setting a good example to others who are not at a high level of consciousness. Some of us have been teachers in the past - try to educate humans as to what acceptable behavior is. We are like volunteers is the best way I can describe it. It's kind of like the people who go to sub-Saharan Africa to help the people there.

Anyway, it's very hard for some of us to be in this frequency that is so "alien" to us. I'm not comfortable w/ it & it doesn't resonate w/ me. For ex, the cruelty towards animals & people is something that really bothers me. I don't understand how someone could think it "fun" to watch another being be tormented. But, see, those souls are not at the same level of consciousness. Anyway, I think this will be my last incarnation here. Fingers crossed!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Oh, yeah, Blujay, you get it. When I had my awakening last year, it was like being in the hologram & being outside at the same time. I felt more removed, like i was watching a movie play out. I try hard to not get sucked back in, but it's hard...

Actually, no. That is not why some of us are here. I've been assuming human form for about 4,000 years. My purpose is like some of yours - to raise the overall frequency here. We are setting a good example to others who are not at a high level of consciousness. Some of us have been teachers in the past - try to educate humans as to what acceptable behavior is. We are like volunteers is the best way I can describe it. It's kind of like the people who go to sub-Saharan Africa to help the people there.

Anyway, it's very hard for some of us to be in this frequency that is so "alien" to us. I'm not comfortable w/ it & it doesn't resonate w/ me. For ex, the cruelty towards animals & people is something that really bothers me. I don't understand how someone could think it "fun" to watch another being be tormented. But, see, those souls are not at the same level of consciousness. Anyway, I think this will be my last incarnation here. Fingers crossed!

Ah, isn't it nice to 'connect' in mind with someone that understands? This has been quite a challenge for me from day #1. Funny thing, when I was about 2 yrs old I would sit on the side of this building and stare at a water spigot coming out of the wall. My folks thought it so funny, they snapped a pic once, and I was just squatting there staring at it like it was the most alien thing I had ever seen! In first grade the teacher would send home little notes to my mom like, "she ate a piece of lettuce today." haha, the food must have seemed alien too!

I can't relate at all to the cruelty either and your comparison of our little volunteer job to that of those who feel the tug to go to Africa to help is great. That was the feeling prior to incarnation. The damn bugger is that we have to lose all memories of the mission, and then try to regain them. Fun, huh?

This time I think my mission was interfered with by you know who. I was such a happy go lucky kid, so full of zeal and a plan to save tons of animals. But just after my teen years, things happened that took me down many dark, dark roads. I believe this to be interference, and since I did not know about monitoring your thoughts constantly, I believed I caused all the havoc. And since the religions did nothing but confuse me, the battle of good and evil didn't make sense to me. I now know that it's been playing out constantly. 'They' go after the brightest lights with the most force. Darn them!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The damn bugger is that we have to lose all memories of the mission, and then try to regain them.

The "ET 101" book does such an excellent job of making that point. lol
www.scribd.com...

This time I think my mission was interfered with by you know who. I was such a happy go lucky kid, so full of zeal and a plan to save tons of animals.

Me too! I actually went into animal law. I love your quote

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi ~

And since the religions did nothing but confuse me, the battle of good and evil didn't make sense to me.

I found Eastern religions helpful, at least for providing me w/ some tools to wake up - meditation, avoiding certain foods, etc. Plus, some of my spirit guides are the "gods" in Hinduism.

'They' go after the brightest lights with the most force.

Don't I know it! I got targeted by a very dark entity (my ex husband) who tricked me into thinking he was someone else. Anyway, he tried to destroy me, but I was able to escape. Thank God.

And this is so true, too

*Science = The Limits of the Third Dimension*

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
if all the things were free, what is our purpose then?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think our purpose here is to raise the frequency/level of consciousness here. If the universe is a hologram, then what happens here affects everyone everywhere. So, the dark things that happen here impact us where we live. B/c of the prime directive of non-interference, we can't just come in & impose our ways on these people. That would go against our principles. So, we become one of them. Many of us don't even know that we're not one of them. We try to improve the situation from the inside. It's kind of like becoming a politician to try to fix the system.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Starpeople? Uh?!?! Um?!?!

I found evidence that Starpeople do exist:
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join