It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I can't count the times I have said, " I can't be from this planet!" I go to work and think how pointless and worthless most of what we do here is. And I think of how much I would just like to go home. When we industialized it was the beginning of the end.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bud 1

that is because you know its all a lie... humans me and you was never meant to live this way

the chains are in peoples heads not on the wrists...

but as this thread shows.. them chains are not as strong as the will of man to do what is right..

the devil is real.. and his name is MAN..
God is real his name is MAN

we have a very clear choice.. what one we want.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I can't count the times I have said, " I can't be from this planet!" ... And I think of how much I would just like to go home.

You & me both! This place does not resonate w/ me at all.

Ok, so the information I've received is that some of us are not from Earth, not even from 3rd dimension. Some of you may very well be higher-dimensional beings projecting a part of your consciousness into this 3D reality. Why? Well, what I think is happening is that, if the universe is a hologram, then whatever happens here will affect everyone everywhere. So... some of us are here to raise the level of consciousness by raising the frequency - kind of like adding hot water to cold to warm it up. I get that there are different races here from different places & dimensions assuming the guise of different life-forms here on Earth. Anyway, if anyone is interested, I've collected some info about cetaceans, which are 9th dimensional light beings incarnating here as whales, dolphins, & people.
www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Keep spreading the message to all the Starseeds, dear people. They should know that they are not alone and there are many others like them on this planet.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm curious to know how people woke up to the reality of who & what they are, & where they come from.

EDIT: I don't mind saying a little bit about my own experience, if other people are reluctant to share. Last year, I received information that I was a 9th dimensional cetacean light-being basically pretending to be human. I didn't know anything about other-dimensional beings before then. I got this information from meditation, channeling, & just being led to it after asking my "spirit guides." What helped me wake up was avoiding the things that will keep you asleep: meat, TV, fluoride, alcohol, & foods w/ preservatives & other chemicals like aspartame (couldn't avoid the chemtrails, unfortunately). After a marathon meditation session, I was able to "break through." There was also a special trigger for me that got the whole ball rolling, which was recognizing that Paul McCartney had been replaced.

To the flamers out there: if you can't react to what I'm saying in a way other than w/ rudeness, I will just assume one of the following:
1) you are asleep to the reality that lies just beyond ordinary perception;
2) you are dark & are trying to lead away from the truth; or
3) you are not able to perceive anything beyond this 3D reality b/c of limited ability.

That being said, I'm pretty sure that some people on here are in a similar situation as I. The very fact that you're interested in such topics makes me think that you recognize that at some level...

[edit on 4-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You must be talking about the alien sleeper program.I have posted many stories about this on another web sites.Aliens discused as humans.But there is a twist to this.Theses aliens don;t even relise they are aliens.They think they are humans.They look human.They eat and sleep like humans.They do everything humans do.You could never tell the difference.This is the alien sleeper program.There could be millions of theses alien people hiding in our commniuty.This is one of the invasion protocols the aliens use to help take over the earth when the invasion starts.Many of theses sleepers are in places of power like,policticians,military,Nuclear suberine captians and police officers.The cia and nsa are full of them.Fema and the department of energy is full of them.Would you believe it.The area that has the most alien sleepers in the us navy.When the aliens hit the right button ,all these alien humans will then relise they are aliens and they have a job to do for the invasion.So what has happened to the original people they replaced.They were kidnaped,killed and eaten.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There is an "alien sleeper program," but we have grown up human just like everyone else. You're right that most think that they are human. I can assure you that light-beings posing as humans have not killed, eaten, or replaced anyone. We have manifested our own bodies in this reality in the usual way. There are dark ones, though, that have done the same thing, & maybe they have taken over bodies). The dark ones are here to destroy, but the light-beings are here to help.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
personally i think this type of "higher than thou" thought is dangerous, some of us may very well be aliens but the moment we start putting ourselves on a pedestal and looking down upon those "sorry humans" with disdain it will only turn us into what we are fighting against, obviously we have been put on this earth for a reason and like it or not we are now in our human shell for the time being, we are just like the rest of them more than we think, they just arent as "spiritually evolved" as most of you and i here are, please keep that in mind.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Raadel_5]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It's just a simple fact that some of us have a higher level of consciousness than the average human. Ok, maybe before we knew who & what we were, it was understandable that we'd do things they do to try to fit in. Maybe things that weren't particularly "evolved." Now that we know, we have a duty, imo, to do what is right & to set a good example for what is acceptable behavior. I'm shocked (shocked!) at how humans behave towards each other & towards the other life-forms on the planet sometimes.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Oh come on, who doesnt feel that way on this planet? There is no purpose to anyones life here, and we are smart enough to realize it (unlike animals), so of course we are looking for a purpose. Doesnt mean we are aliens. Believing this is just a way to boost the ego and make readers think they are special.

Its the same as the indigo stuff, its designed to make you feel like you have a purpose here on the planet when really, you are a corn of sand on a beach.

As soon as you figure out what the higher purpose of a ant is, you can apply the same to humans.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
I'm curious to know how people woke up to the reality of who & what they are, & where they come from.

EDIT: I don't mind saying a little bit about my own experience, if other people are reluctant to share. Last year, I received information that I was a 9th dimensional cetacean light-being basically pretending to be human. I didn't know anything about other-dimensional beings before then. I got this information from meditation, channeling, & just being led to it after asking my "spirit guides." What helped me wake up was avoiding the things that will keep you asleep: meat, TV, fluoride, alcohol, & foods w/ preservatives & other chemicals like aspartame (couldn't avoid the chemtrails, unfortunately). After a marathon meditation session, I was able to "break through." There was also a special trigger for me that got the whole ball rolling, which was recognizing that Paul McCartney had been replaced.

Thats very interesting faulcons...

I have been avoiding every single one of those substances that you mention for many years now... As far as TV is concerned, I just watch DVDs once in a while... but not even that often. I have the occasional drink, but I have completely lost interest in alcohol, and find it tiresome and boring..

I wonder if I could ask you how long your marathon meditation went for ?... and somebody else has mentioned Paul McCartney being replaced on another thread, ... I remember seeing it but didnt read it... perhaps I should.. very interesting...

I know that they are amongst us ,, and it makes complete sense that a lot of humans have not woken up to who they really are,,, (myself) included..lol,, ...

I wonder though
what a 'real' human is exactly then.... and are there really any ?? Perhaps 'human' is just a sub-name,, something to describe the 3d shell, yet what is underneath is anyone's guess..

Can I also ask your thoughts on *Ayahuasca ? and do you think that this is 'another' way of waking up, if you didn't have time to meditate for so long as such...

* funny that the word Ayahuasca is coming up as spelled incorrectly, (with no options),.. as that is the correct way of spelling it...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hello I'm a new member registered to this website but have long been viewing the topics on this site for 2 years now. I finally have the confidence to come forward about the unusual events that have followed in my life since being a child. im now in my early 20's and I don't know where to start there are so many events that have happened I will start with a few and hopefully someone can help me out here

Since childhood i have had a normal upbringing had many friends and played out at the park a lot and on the fields where i live even today im surrounded by a lot of countryside anyway from these events i remember and a few of my neighbours and friends recall we remember hot sunny days where the skies were clear of clouds there were strange strong white dots that would sit to the left hand side of the sun then suddenly past the sun then appear on the right hand side of the sun this was the start that both me and my friends and neighbours realised something wasnt quite right. So from the age of 7 ive been watching ths skies every single day up to the age of 21 yrs. Only once do me and my friends family recall hearing a humming noise above the house and strange lights it would fly as low as a helicopter and move slowly across the sky roughly 20 metres from the roof of the houses and then a high frequency sound and it be gone. A few nights later i had this urge to take out my electric keyboard and play notes that i heard from a dream and plugged it into my transmitter radio and played for nearly 2 hours and then went to bed that night i remeber starring at the moon then i went to sleep i was a woken to a very bright light and remeber seeing a dark being in the room i turned over quickly and tryed to get back to sleep i then reckon ever since that night whoever it was, they didnt hurt me by any means but they told me something very scary being a child it was scary and said i was here for a purpose they referred to me as there son and said I'm not alone, will be watching.

Anyway many years a later i developed a strong sixth sense for danger one morning i recall waking up to look out the window and saw more than 19 crows sat on our tree that scared me a lot. Then i started asking around what was so interesting about these crows i was told many things like there usually a sign that deaths around the corner for someone of close relation towards me. Unfortunately that has always been the case so over the years i started waking up to what is going on around me and years later i started feeling the sense the same one i feel everyday even now that i don't belong here and i can't leave until i have fulfilled my destiny to make people aware that there not alone that everything around suchas getting up in the morning, having breakfast, brusing the teeth getting dressed driving to work, working, get back home listen to the news etc seeing there family does matter because you feel the joy and love for eachother but everything else i mentioned most people do everyday doesnt really matter i believe my purpose on this planet is to awken people up to the fact that one day we won't have rulers, leaders, politics, government, wars there'll merely be our serpeants whilst the rest of us life as one and we all have free will so why should we be controlled with authority every way you turn.

Ive been to see Physic people i have my aurora read, seen etc this is way i need this bit explaining because what i have said now is only like 2% of what ive seen, felt, know, seen in dream, been told by spiritual guides, been saved by spiritual guides, lived trhoguh a lot of near death experiences and still here today basically my aurora is a gigantic white ball of energy brighter than the sun with gold like feathers on the tips of my aurora but then i have lots of blood like vessels lines all over from head to toe 100's of them Anita said to me I have so much energy I just need to learn how to chanel it properly.

Il be posting more hopefully, thankyou

[edit on 5-7-2009 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

we are smart enough to realize it (unlike animals)

Actually, there are higher-dimensional beings incarnating as "animals," too. For instance, cetaceans take on the form of whales, dolphins & humans. They could be manifesting other forms as well. Plus, there are tons of higher-dimensional races here, not just cetaceans.

I have been avoiding every single one of those substances that you mention for many years now

Amazing. You are probably doing that instinctively to help yourself wake up. One other thing, I found out I was wheat intolerant, & that was another thing I cut out of my diet. I'm not sure what it's effect is on other people, but I think avoiding it was another thing that helped me wake up.

I wonder if I could ask you how long your marathon meditation went for ?

I'm not sure how l long it was, but I think at least an hour. I just sat down & resolved to meditate until I broke through.

... and somebody else has mentioned Paul McCartney being replaced on another thread, ... I remember seeing it but didnt read it... perhaps I should..

Yeah, for me, it was a trigger seeing that he'd been replaced. I started to realize the extent of the illusion. The veil of maya started to disintegrate. I woke up pretty quickly after that... He was another one like us - a cetacean, to be exact. I have a soul connection to that being, so maybe that's why it had such a profound effect on me. Anyway, here is the PID thread at ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com... I'm part of the "PID truth movement," & I'm a mod at the Paul is Dead Miss Him Miss Him Miss Him forum.

I wonder though what a 'real' human is exactly then.... and are there really any ?? Perhaps 'human' is just a sub-name,, something to describe the 3d shell, yet what is underneath is anyone's guess..

I have wondered that myself. I think there are real humans w/ 3rd dimensional consciousness, but there are higher dimensional beings assuming human form, too.

Can I also ask your thoughts on *Ayahuasca ? and do you think that this is 'another' way of waking up, if you didn't have time to meditate for so long as such...

I haven't tried it myself, but I would in a heartbeat. Even though I think you could do it thru meditation alone, Ayahuasca seems like a way to break thru the veil of illusion - kind of like putting on the sunglasses in "They Live." David Icke was saying that he had a long conversation w/ some sort of higher dimensional being after taking it, right? Well, I've been able to communicate w/ higher dimensional beings, even though I can't see them or directly "talk" to them. That ability to get information from them really sped up my awakening. I think it would've taken me a lot longer w/out their help. If you are a higher dimensional being posing as a human, you probably have a posse of "spirit guides" around you. Ask them to help you wake up. Ask them to questions, & then wait for the answers. They might come from something you read, a song you hear, a person you talk to, a thought that pops into your head, etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It just occurred to me that the Solfeggio Frequencies might be helpful to some to wake up. You can download them off the internet.

solfeggiotones.com...
www.redicecreations.com...

EDIT: More information about music & awakening:

Miraculous Messages from Water
www.life-enthusiast.com...

Matthew's Messages about music:
www.matthewbooks.com... (35-40)
www.matthewbooks.com...
www.matthewbooks.com... (19)
www.matthewbooks.com... (29)
www.matthewbooks.com... (13)

[edit on 5-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

I haven't tried it myself, but I would in a heartbeat. Even though I think you could do it thru meditation alone, Ayahuasca seems like a way to break thru the veil of illusion - kind of like putting on the sunglasses in "They Live." David Icke was saying that he had a long conversation w/ some sort of higher dimensional being after taking it, right?

Not accessible in your country? .. its illegal here, but there are
(loopholes)

One could never put into words the intensity of seeing so many dimensional beings all in one go,, ... Its ability to break through the many veils is correct... But it also crashes through ones 'own' veils with a vengeance unparalleled... and this is one of the hardest things for most...,, I guess thats really where its at though isnt it... 'oneself'...'yourself'... the 'inner'

Interesting forum you have there... it looks like the same forum people as the one I use. But your forum graphic skills way surpass mine

thanx for posting those links,,, I shall have a look at them in due course

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Not accessible in your country? .. its illegal here

Oh, it's probably illegal here (USA). I haven't looked into it. Anything that will help people see past the veil of illusion will be illegal, right? I hear there are ways to get '___', tho. Isn't that in Ayahuaca? Joe Rogan had an interesting experience w/ '___':

I remember hearing about '___' many years ago on Coast to Coast. This was before I knew anything about other-dimensional beings. But since pretty much everyone who took it had very similar experiences seeing other beings, I thought that it's probably b/c there actually were these beings that they could see w/ a little "help."

Which forum are you on, btw?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This makes a lot of since... I answer yes to all of the posed questions... At a young age I became an alcoholic due to not being able to cope with the oddities of my life... Im not so much battling myself anymore as I am the alcohol.. I have however tried to switch to a more organic vegie based diet... It has helped a lot especially with my intuition. Great post

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I have promised my source to pass on this information to you.

WARNING: the content of this post may disturb a lot of skeptic people and provoke negative reactions. So to all of you who don't believe in the existence of extra terrestrial beings: please dismiss this post and carry on.

Alright, here we go.

Many of you people are not actually humans. You may have human bodies and human blood, but you are not humans. You are extra terrestrial beings.

How do you know that you are an extra terrestrial being? Here are 6 easy steps to find out:

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

So if you more or less fit those six descriptions, there might be a good chance that you are not from this planet. So don't be sad or angry if people tend to misunderstand you - you were never a human to begin with.

Many people have different names for you:

Starpeople
Indigos
Crystals
Rainbow Children
Angels
etc.

Many of you may be from:

Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Orion
etc.

Many of you have chosen to reincarnate in human bodies on this planet to help the Earth's Ascension process. Your purpose is to rebel against the negative vibrations of this world and spread the positive vibration that you carry within you. To bring Heaven on Earth so to speak.

Many of you are fully aware of what and who you are. Many of you are just awaking.
Many of you will remain on this planet after the Ascension. Many or you will return home.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

www.scribd.com...

^^^ Read this manual for further instructions and/or entertainment.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Good call. "E.T. 101 the Cosmic Instruction Manual" is really excellent. I recommend it, too. I think some people will recognize the truth in it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Not accessible in your country? .. its illegal here

Oh, it's probably illegal here (USA). I haven't looked into it. Anything that will help people see past the veil of illusion will be illegal, right? I hear there are ways to get '___', tho. Isn't that in Ayahuaca? Joe Rogan had an interesting experience w/ '___':

I remember hearing about '___' many years ago on Coast to Coast. This was before I knew anything about other-dimensional beings. But since pretty much everyone who took it had very similar experiences seeing other beings, I thought that it's probably b/c there actually were these beings that they could see w/ a little "help."

Yes... seeing those dimensional beings.....that is exactly the conclusion I came to. It was as if they were just going about their usual day to day (though it is nothing like day to day, believe me!) -- thats just a way of explaining it.... it was as if they are always there,... around us all the time.

I often wonder about people who loose the plot, so to speak, and get schizophrenia etc... wonder if they can suddenly access these realms 'full-time'... no wonder its so hard for them.... let me tell you, a few hours is enough thanx

Yes.. I believe '___' is in Ayahuasca, and I read some interesting books on '___'....but it isnt the same as Aya ...

There is the mushroom gig, but it pales in significance apparently...If youd really like to try, why not look into it...I wouldnt suggest trying it on your own though.... this is an interesting forum dedicated to it... perhaps you may meet somebody on there that can put you in touch? -- although from past experience and that of others... the vine tends to find you!!

Which forum are you on, btw?

. oh thats just a private one I started a few years back, and there are 5 of us; however, I can never talk about things like this (unfortunately!) -- just blog, and the usual everyday life stuff ..

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join