It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

You are very welcome sir

and it has been a great debate and i also want to thank everyone for speaking

for this is the true nature of being human

Talking!

kinda simple but so beautiful

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

and you just made me smile

I hope i made you smile also

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Ah i try my best.

Yes you did.

Love&Light

Jacob

EDIT - And you are very welcome Spooky

[edit on 26/6/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
idk about this lke
i beleive there may be a few non humans
but im pretty sure lke 99 percent of the pop is human lol

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by chuck77

u mean more like 99.6%. 99% would still leave quite a few people.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Please tell me when they are coming back for us!

I am so done trying to help these people. I lost the desire several years ago.

It is a beautiful planet, it is just a shame there is such a retardation infestation. Self important, self indulgent, selfish, arrogant, know it all idiots everywhere I look.

I am sooo ready to go home. Or to the next planet. I think we should cut our losses.

If you do get little positive energy through it fades really fast with these humans. Can't they just enjoy themselves and stop being so negative?

Look what they have done to me! Now I'm being negative.

Good to see some of you still think you can help them. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
they probably are not coming back for us but i have gotten too used to this to leave before the job is done... whatever that happens to be.

on another note, did anyone have a day when their energy felt sealed away last week.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

You are very welcome sir

and it has been a great debate and i also want to thank everyone for speaking

for this is the true nature of being human

Talking!

kinda simple but so beautiful

It is I, who is thankful. You people are great.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I agree with all those that say feelings aren't proof. It really takes much more then some feelings to know that this is true. Facts and information work a lot better then feelings. Anyone can say that they have felt different from their friends and family. I am actually the black sheep in the family because I am more normal then any of them. I don't drinks, do drugs, or commit any kind of crime. But does that make me a starchild? I don't think so.

I would need much more fact then a lot of people going " Yeah I felt different growing up too!". It seems like a lot of people are reaching out to be apart of something. Almost a longing to be apart of something.

I think more facts are going to be needed on this subject in order to prove that there are really star children are around us.

There was talk about how you sit around and shake your heads as to why humans do certain things, I have been here shaking my head wondering why everyone is jumping on this bandwagon without more facts.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I always realized that I was an alien. Matter of fact, theoretically, everyone on this pathetic planet is an alien. It depends on your perspective. To those who live on the dark side of the moon, for example, we are the aliens.

Hmmm...I think I might start telling everyone I'm an alien and see their reaction.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is a really good thread btw.

I don't fully buy into the idea of 'helping mankind ascend' but I do feel that a good number of us take all the skills/knowledge we've attained and experience to the next level.

It sounds a bit RPG-esque this but for all we know life might be not so dis-similar.

Some people are really not worth the effort in 'waking up' they are so wrapped up into their shallow lives and ideas that you'll only succeed in making yourself an easy target for them and their ilk.

Sometimes I feel I'm too harsh thinking this way but I think the harshness and brutal nature of the world rubs off on most of us in someway. Perhaps that's necessary in its own way too.

That said I think by doing good acts when all around you aren't or can't see the right way you'll be causing some good karma to happen.

It could be that this life is preparing us for the next.

It could be even harder than this life in some ways, but with greater rewards there.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

off topic here!

just want to ask why i was put on your foe list.

just asking

still a great thread

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have always felt a little bit like we could be possibly from another planet. I guess we will not know for a while.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
When I read this and the many links, there was an indescribable feeling that was radiating from inside me, everything just clicked. My whole life made sense, and I was at peace.

Everything applies to me, 100% no lies.

My worldy conditioned mind wants nothing to do with the matter, and ive been going through a very powerful change in my life by realizing how corrupt my conditioned mind really is.

But that feeling, I can never forget that feeling even though I cant describe it. And after the whole thing, ive just been so happy, ive never been this happy, I actually fell asleep last night, ahhhh, feels good.

I always look at the things that happen in my life that some may call "coincidence" and my brain just links things together, and I dont see it as coincidence, my perception (which seems to be automatically instant) of what they call "coincidence" is highly influenced by the chain of events that connect and surround the "coincidence."

I used to not listen to what my mind would immediately register with, I always thought "no way, I dont know that" but now that I have been, things ALWAYS seem to work out, NO MATTER what.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Well, even if they do not come, death in this form, is life in another.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Codazzle

and you are right

makes one smile does it not?

to understand your life is a gift.

every emotion every fiber of your being was a gift for in order you to feel them would require another

Yin/yang

you are the yang to the ying

and will continue to be so no matter if you are dead or alive

for be for you was here on this planet you was indeed something

you just changed your job spec

hehe

i know that sounds odd but a lot of people are now waking up to the very real task we face

we want our race our collective humanity to stay around

thats why we have aliens.. they are just like use but stopped asking why a very very long time ago

embrace you embrace life for it was a gift

i smile always for i am thankful to be given the chance to do so..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thanks. I really appreciate your post. I saw an 'angel' when I was young and she told me a lot of what you just said.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
did she say how to break the cycle of coming back here because that is need-to-know .... now

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Anybody seen Blossom Goodchild lately?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
All six of your "indicators" ring true with me,I did wonder when I started thinking of those who seem set on destroying this planet as misguided humans and feeling distinctly apart from them

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join