It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
How about Celestial Beings, with some cosmic powers, muhaaa, lol, no seriously its some pretty interesting shtuff.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Awakening what will happen then:

1. the reality you see will crumble, you notice everything you have been learnt to believe is a scamm, a lie

2. you might get patterns you havent had before, as in you sleep less. many EBES dont need more than 4 hours a day of sleep (earth standrd hours), you can not eat meat products, you go slowly in to a vegeterian diet( this is a facto).

3. you notice you feel more connected to your soroundings , such as the planet, you are more senstive to pollutions, and energys

4. possiblities, you gain back some of you abillities what you thought you did not have , such as in telekinesis, telepathy,Insight

5. you can read other ppl, such in energy , it tells alot i can do this

6. if you are fully aware then all above can happen to you, i can not promise you will get this ever becouse its up to your self, not to others if you want to awaken.

7. you are interdimensional start to think this way; you will notice changes and then might grasp what i mean, you might even be able to look in to other dimensions( if so please take a pic)

Remember above all, Fear is an Illusion there is no such thing as fear, say to your self , i step in to the unknown and welcome it with open arms.

now please dont flame and scorche me, for this

Love, peace and enlightment

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Yes, a very important task, and lol,
we do get sidetracked dont we, as Brad may be breaking up with Angelina, and we really really need to know this!!

I like your posts! -- Im gonna go and find you a nice dragon picture,

Yah, Brad and Anglina sure do get the cover time, don't they! And that really helps me focus on healing myself for sure when I am fretting over what is going to happen next! *rolls eyes*
Thanks so much for your support here. And by all means, just let me know and I will give my email addy to you so you can send that picture on over!
Or does the U2U support that?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
whos giving me the info?? im not alssep i dont need to seek it i have it activated, i know some i dont know all but i know some , and its surely not Greys, Anunakki who made humans , think deeper think Elohim

Well if you think information just wanders into your head unbidden, think again. You may be 'awake' to the spirit realm level of stuff, but it seems that you aren't that aware of how it works. Yes you can be still be fed info if you aren't aware that it is possible and does happen. The NWO and various assorted aliens who are trying to control us are happy to spin those of us who are aware on the spirit level too, if they can. They are trying to keep the truth from us any way and any where they can.

And for sure, it was the greys who lifted the semi-sentient monkey people into full sentience as they created humanity as we know it, to store their little spirits in. I am quite sure they didn't even think about what they were doing in view of long term implications, or that they were creating a whole new species that would one day be the bane of just about every alien species out there, thanks to these bodies sucking in any kind of alien spirit that happened to die near earth.

I suspect that the anunakki are the Jue-sah aka the NWO bunch who had a hand in having the greys shape us for their own agenda of controlling us, but I don't see any other aliens involved with our creation.

Now Elohim sounds like an elf name, and the elves did make the greys create a white version of humanity (since it was the grey's little experiment that had gone so awry) because that is what they look like, so perhaps you are getting some spun version of their intervention. They are some mighty powerful aliens and they did play all the gods of pre-christain human history, so perhaps in a fill in the blanks sort of way, there is the connection?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
Here Dragon-girl is your picture,

Thanks Jaqua! It is a very lovely beast although I almost would say it is more a Pegasus than a dragon. But a very nice pic none the less.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

How about Celestial Beings, with some cosmic powers, muhaaa, lol, no seriously its some pretty interesting shtuff.

From what I see in the racial/collective unconscious, the celestial beings are the high elves. And yah, they have some wham-o-dyne powers!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Remember above all, Fear is an Illusion there is no such thing as fear, say to your self , i step in to the unknown and welcome it with open arms.

now please dont flame and scorche me, for this

Ah, so much for the not living in fear.

You're tough! Just open your arms and welcome it!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

At least im going to be open as possible now, stop spreading lies, right now, you have no idea who i am, but i have read your lvl of energy, you have been lied to, and the greys are a Dying spices for reasons what can not be said here, i had to see how far you are acutaly going with this and i did make see your cards what you had do give out, they are all a miss information, you say i have to a spirit realm ?

lol im far more above than that only if you could read energy you would know what im talking about, i have seen what you have been typing here,

on the so calld october 14 hype, the so calld GFOL arival i knew it was a hoax, but you keep it going with the same kind of disinformation,

no wonder ppl do not take us seriously when ppl lie and tell tales,i am Incarnated here my first incarnation on this planet, only if you could read me my energy you would know,

i am askin for all who can read energys PLEASE READ ME; you will see for once the truth . thank you

Peace and enlightment

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Watchdog-Finland]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

2) will never happen cause vegetables suck. There, i said it. Anyway, you're not giving off any special energy and i can say with absolute certainty no one gives off energy over the internet; maybe phones but never the web. I require visual connection, a look in the eyes, and if nothing else, physical contact for atleast a split-second. I get all i need to out of that.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

2) will never happen cause vegetables suck. There, i said it. Anyway, you're not giving off any special energy and i can say with absolute certainty no one gives off energy over the internet; maybe phones but never the web. I require visual connection, a look in the eyes, and if nothing else, physical contact for atleast a split-second. I get all i need to out of that.

becouse you are not awaken, and i see that it will happen very late for you, but enjoy the ride

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

At least im going to be open as possible now, stop spreading lies, right now, you have no idea who i am, but i have read your lvl of energy, you have been lied to, and the greys are a Dying spices for reasons what can not be said here, i had to see how far you are acutaly going with this and i did make see your cards what you had do give out, they are all a miss information, you say i have to a spirit realm ? lol im far more above than that only if you could read energy you would knwo what im talking about, i ahve seen what you have been typing here on the so calld october 14 hype, the so calld GFOL arival i knew it was a hoax, but you keep it going with the same kind of disinformation, no wonder ppl do not take us seriously when ppl lie and tell tales,i am Incarnated here my first incarnation on this planet, only if you could read me my energy you would know, i am askin for all who can read energys PLEASE READ ME; you will see for once a truth . thank you

Peace and enlightment

Huh. You know it would be soooooooooo much easier to figure out what the heck you were saying if you would make some paragraphs out of that huge chuck of words, eh? Maybe some sentences too. Then a quick run of the spell checker, and voila', I might actually be able to decipher what you are talking about. I will however do my best to respond to what I think you are saying.

And since the greys came here going extinct, of course they are dying. And getting all their spirits back out of the human bodies isn't going well at all. At least the little worker greys aren't just laying down and dying anymore. They know if they do, they can't just hang on the edge of the bliss state, nope, they get sucked into a human body and end up growing rice in rice patties life after life for the rest of eternity.

So yes, the reason they are dying can be said here. *rolls eyes* Now I know the NWO bunch don't want to let that info out of the bag because it proves that we reincarnate, and that just pulls the rug out from under their whole hell/heaven power trip to control the masses thru religion. So if you are on that wagon, guess who is pulling your leg.. er.. I mean, pulling you along.

Anyway, nobody is telling me anything, and I don't just sit around letting stuff float into my head unbidden. I seek out and watch the 'memories' of whatever it is in the racial unconscious for the information I discuss here.
AND I know I am well protected by the powers of light (or at least the archangels) when I venture into the spirit realm as well, so I don't doubt what I find there. I always go thru the portal the old indian fellow showed me, when I seek information from the racial unconscious as well.

So what kind of protection do you run with and how do you access your information?? How do you know you aren't the one being lied to? That is all very real and needful stuff to know. And tarot cards are delightful, but sometimes the reader can and will push their negative agenda into the reading as well, so I don't think you should just jump whole-hog on that as 'proof' until you know for sure your hands are clean, eh?

From what I see, the spirit realm is like a large space, with various racial/collective unconscious 'libraries' residing in different parts of it. Now, not being a blue or a grey or an elf, I can't access their racial unconscious, but since all of those aliens have any number of spirits in human bodies, all the information that spirit had as the alien they used to be is there in OUR racial/collective unconscious now. It is part of what makes us so unusual and creative, and of course, dangerous.

And I didn't say anything about the Oct. 14th landing. I wasn't around ATS then. Check my join date, eh?? But I would have told you that it wasn't going to happen. The NWO bunch were pushing the greys to show themselves, and they wouldn't. And I am guessing they never will. They are pretty xenophobic.

The NWO by the way tried to kill off the leadership of the main group of greys for that and part of the repercussions of that behavior is that a LOT of the NWO allies/flunkies are really seriously reconsidering whether or not they dare stay loyal. They are wondering if they can trust the NWO not to do them in as well. It seems to be creating a lot of restlessness in the dracs and human ex-jue-sah.

So if this is your first human life, you're probably an indigo. There are a lot of you guys here now, a whole destroyed planet's worth. So you are used to being much more aware spiritually than the typical human, since most of us are a lot further from our spirit origins and the sharp sense of knowingness you guys have is a lot more muted for most of us. The rest of us can and do break thru to that knowingness again with a little work once we become aware it is possible, from what I've seen.

The biggest problem about your spiritual awareness here though is that you guys are so not used to having to defend yourselves on a psychic level. You didn't have the NWO trying to subdue and enslave you for millinia on your old world. You need to run much better protected here and with a lot more awareness of the whos and whats than you ever did as a native indigo.

Hum.. so now, reading your energy. When I look at you on the spirit plane, you have this huge round saucer thing on your head; it looks very heavy and seems like it is almost squishing you, because you are sort of bulging out around the sides, under it. And there is this sharp edged whining sound coming from that disk. I think you mean well, but the rather drawn and frightened look on your face says to me that you might feel this is a burden almost too heavy to bear.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
lol the NWO has nothing to do with the greys being an dying spieces, it has to be with that they are over geneticaly manipulated they did go to far in created their own image, there said done happy, and if you can not understand me its onlu povens you dont knwo much, and there you did go again with lies . do us all a favour stop it

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Actually, I picked up his energy immediately, with the first post I read. Its very strong, and very positive. He has a strong pleiadian/nordic type feel to his energy. Sometimes I get feelings about people. For example two that I was drawn to actually told me they thought they may be acturian, yet for some reason I kept getting Andromedan. I've noticed people that way, its almost like I'm searching for family, and its like a core search, though I really don't know what I'm looking for, except that one part of the memory I had was that my group had been a survival group that had a strong sense of belonging, as if we had made the journey, a long journey out from Lyrae. But that came after watching Alex Collier's video, in fact I had to pause the video right at the beginning, because I was feeling upset and the same crumbling of rock kind of stirred inside me, and I just felt he was going to talk about a long journey, that my soul had made. I still don't know if Lyrae is a real origin, or a symbol for somewhere else, in this galaxy or another.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Lyrea home planet is the main home world for the humanoids, it was destroyed in the early days of the Lyran war, what Dracos/their slaves Greys did start, many came form there such as Sirians, Andromedans and Pleiadians

if my memory is Correct the planet name is Chak´ta

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Watchdog-Finland]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

becouse you are not awaken, and i see that it will happen very late for you, but enjoy the ride

Hum... yah that pretty much ties it, watchdog. You are an ex indigo with all their highfalutin notions about what is 'proper' for everyone else. Not as bad as the elves, but still more than a bit annoying.

I see that the leadership of the indigo (aka the 'crystals') distinguish themselves from the ordinary indigoes by being vegetarians, so that is an important 'aspect' for you all to hold on to. It proves your superiority. How that works for them I am not sure, since your species essentially were pack predators, like wolves. Well, I guess even a dog can live on dog food with no meat in it. Yum.. gotta love that soy burger!

But with my predator spirit origins, it is unlikely or even realistic to think I would ever choose to be vegetarian. Yuck.
So I am with you, guidanceofthe third kind. I think the ultimate and true way to enlightenment is becoming the best 'you' possible. Diet has very little to do with it unless a food is impairing your ability to feel your emotions and/or think clearly. So do it your way, if you like, watchdog, but it is your way, eh? I think we each have to find our own way thru this stuff.

And guidanceofthe third kind, I do find it possible to connect to others energy from the internet. I sorta trace the feeling of the posts back to the sender. It definitely isn't as easy as face to face or over the phone though.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So, is it possible, since the past life memory I had of being taken off mars as a child, I thought by greys though I cant be sure, during a huge flood on earth, so possibly a war, (I felt this incredible loss, on both planets really and didn't want to leave my group) is connected to the blond type nordics I have had experiences with all my life? I even wonder if its a Sirius connection?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I am no leader if u ask that and stop call me Indigo or crystallite, it more and more seems you are a member of the ashtarcommand site, your types of predators ae not wellcomed, you still babble of nothing of importanses to any oen at all, it just looks like you are a glory seeker i am right yes, when it hits you on the nerve im telling the truth , it is so for humans when you are hurting it is the ego what mostly suffers when some oen tells the truth yes? it is so, i am more amused of what you are typing, it looks like you nwo so little of your own knowledge , yes you have read it on the net and farcefullt try to feed it to other? yes that is how you work , the onley predator here is you

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

lol the NWO has nothing to do with the greys being an dying spieces, it has to be with that they are over geneticaly manipulated they did go to far in created their own image, there said done happy, and if you can not understand me its onlu povens you dont knwo much, and there you did go again with lies . do us all a favour stop it

So, how exactly do you keep yourself safe out in the spirit realm, eh? Where is your information coming from??? If you can't answer those questions, there is a whole realm of things you may not know, but should.

And like I said, if you did paragraphs and sentences, it would be much easier to understand you.

Of course the NWO didn't have anything to do with the greys going extinct. They came here quite a bit before the Jue-sah with the intention of solving that problem. But they did try to kill off the leadership of the main group of greys a couple months back when they wouldn't show themselves as 'planned'. Not good choice at all, but hey, they are Jue-sah. Not all that bright.

But yah, the greys definitely did a lot of self engineering. They basically just reclone the same body over and over again for all their workers. The reason they are going extinct though is because it was so incredibly hideously boring to be a worker grey. They eat the same boring goo day after day, don't wear any clothes, don't ever get to take a vacation, don't have sex, never have their own space or even their own bed. Heck the little worker greys don't even have names. Only the leadership and scientists get them. It totally sucked to be a grey, and the little workers just got fed up and started laying down and dying.

But now, it is better to be a grey than a human, so the population has stabilized other than losses where they don't get to the little spirit in time with a soul storage orb, and it gets sucked into a human body.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

yes it is possible, hmmm about greys, well that is uncertain

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

So, how exactly do you keep yourself safe out in the spirit realm, eh? Where is your information coming from??? If you can't answer those questions, there is a whole realm of things you may not know, but should.

i am first cause a spiritual warrior/Fighter/Protecor then a scinetist

my knowledge is far older than the human race is and now im talkin about the moderman what is 400.000 years old. Let me say i remember what i have studiet many moons before i incarnated here, Indigos and crystallies are here to save the planet, i am not here to save this planet but im part of their mission

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join