It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Not really that much of a rant at all! But yes it is amazing *and* sad how shallowly most people are willing to live their lives.

And I so do understand that sense of 'geez, am I the only person who sees all this stuff and has a clue??" And I still find it hard to believe that so many people not only don't know, but really really don't want to know, and get mad at you for trying to inform them!

Hopefully though, that will start changing as things start becoming more obvious as the energy starts rising and more and more people get pulled out of their 'dream' state and wake up to what is actually going on. Until then we kinda gotta make due with the support we find here, eh?

lol, yeah they do get mad dont they...

and yes, there are some amazing people here, -- it is a shame we are so far away, -- well Austs is so far away from 'anything'.., but I am still not quite sure where to live... it wont be here though

I must do some meditations to manifest some friends of like-minds...

[edit on

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland

,the humanity has 7 different human beaings not 1 but 7, they are all worth the same there is no difference in them, from where they come or who they are,

Do you mean like the 7 logos, ... a friend of mine told me to study up on the 7 logos , the book is called , The Seven Human Temperaments, by Geoffrey Hodson,,...but I found the book so complicated,
I have since given up with it!,... perhaps further down the track I may be able to pick it up again with renewed understanding

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Wished I believed in Demons, the world would be easier. I think just a mask for dracos.

I also wondered about this statement from SoulOrb, as there are probably more different types of entities than we can poke a stick at,

my belief is that these Dracos are just another one of those species making our life more difficult, lol, ... but not the only ones..

I have also seen a couple of variations of demons, -- and I must say (with trepidation) that my fear of them is not as bad as it used to be, -- but but but , I would not want to be tested on this fact

[edit on

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
WOW, now this is interesting! I haven't watched the videos yet (Bones is on) but I certainly will later tonight!

I fit all six (except I never considered being from another planet before now). I always suspected and wondered about reincarnation as a kid (which got me in trouble as I am a nine year Catholic School survivor), and became a firm believer after reading several sources of material on the subject, the most informative being "Mind Probe Hypnosis" by Dr. Irene Hickman. As a small child I would see, hear and speak with people and/or beings that 'weren't really there'. After learning how to meditate as an adult, I discovered I had the ability to communicate with the dead. Not in the 'Uncle Charlie says hello' sense, but in the 'we have answers to the spiritual questions you have' sense. This gives me a whole new list of questions for 'them'!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Nop i dont know what 7 logod is ....and i mean that what i said

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by DragonriderGal

hehe i can see your logic but im not the grasshopper ; )

its logical to understand the functions of life.. and i do like kung fu movies hehe

; ))

Fist of fury

Actually I was referring to the TV series Kung Fu from the early 70's. The old sholin priest was always doing that to the David Carradine character, Kwai Chang. Annoyed me then and, not surprisingly still annoys me now! *lol*
But the old priest called Kwi Chang 'grasshopper' to imply his student status. So, that is why I said that. Your posts have that sense of "oh grasshopper, get a clue" to them.
But yah, love that kung fu stuff too!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

A quick trip to the Dr.s office and a DNA test can confirm this if you feel you are alien.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

lol, yeah they do get mad dont they...

and yes, there are some amazing people here, -- it is a shame we are so far away, -- well Austs is so far away from 'anything'.., but I am still not quite sure where to live... it wont be here though

I must do some meditations to manifest some friends of like-minds...

Yes, that is what I have been doing, and I have managed to pull out a few people that I can discuss this stuff with, but nothing like on here.

As for where to live, I am suspecting to find more than a scattered few, you might want to move to a larger city. Just staticially speaking there are bound to be more like minded individuals just out of sheer numbers. I know Seattle has a pretty good sized metaphysical community, but I do live south of there and the numbers are lower in this area.

Still, what I do find is a lot of the more metaphysical types absolutely don't want you to point out the obvious about things like 911 and such. If they have any true 'seeing' abilities at all, that kind of thing has to be soooooooo obvious! But not if you won't look. It is a bit disconcerting that a lot of those who I would think would be awake because of their work in the psychic realm are still pretty much asleep. It just proves denial works even on the psycnic level. *sigh*

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Wished I believed in Demons, the world would be easier. I think just a mask for dracos.

I also wondered about this statement from SoulOrb, as there are probably more different types of entities than we can poke a stick at,

my belief is that these Dracos are just another one of those species making our life more difficult, lol, ... but not the only ones..

I have also seen a couple of variations of demons, -- and I must say (with trepidation) that my fear of them is not as bad as it used to be, -- but but but , I would not want to be tested on this fact

Yah, I also prefer to keep my belief about them at a non-interactive level as well! And they are really just predators; so fearing them isn't unreasonable. I mean, if you were to encounter a hungry tiger for example, I am guessing you would probably not want to pull it's tail.

But it is the fearing them too much that draw them to you, since I see pretty clearly that they feed on pure emotional energy, and fear is an easy one to 'make' us humans feel in spades. Truly, from what I see about them in the spirit realm is that they don't care what kind of emotion it is, as long as it is intense. It is just much easier to make someone afraid than make them happy, especially for long periods of time. That seems a sad thing to me, though.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

A quick trip to the Dr.s office and a DNA test can confirm this if you feel you are alien.

The alien dna has been in our bodies since the early days when the greys adapted the humans to look more like the aliens they were around, so at this point, scientists probably think it is all just human dna, eh?
But the point is that one can be stuck in a human body but not have human spirit origins. Two different levels, really.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

nope, they would be 100% certain. Its not like they discovered it, took a picture and said this is human dna. they reverse engineered it also.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

nope, they would be 100% certain. Its not like they discovered it, took a picture and said this is human dna. they reverse engineered it also.

Part of the problem is that the scientists don't have any pure alien dna to work with, so to what would they compare it?? Plus we are talking at least 325,000 years ago here, when the greys did a lot of this manipulating.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

hehe thanks

/me bows

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Part of the problem is that the scientists don't have any pure alien dna to work with, so to what would they compare it?? Plus we are talking at least 325,000 years ago here, when the greys did a lot of this manipulating.

who said anything about the greys? that it was them??? i think some one has told you a tale......oh well im not going to argue, but i could maybe give some info

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I think part of the problem here in a way is many things not just one.

History lesson

We have many religions correct? we have aliens in to the mix then we have whatever made the aliens us trees cats dogs ?

so it is some what confusing is it not to pick and choose why or what made you

do you care? this is my point.

Do you care who or what made you OR should you just be great full you are here?

What i am pointing out is IF the human race continues to keep asking why and who and what and when

You will land back in the same place... NO WHERE

The question you are asking is looking at you... ITS YOU

You are the reason for being here or you would not be here

Do not worry who why when how... worry about STAYING here.

Because when the time comes all the billions of people on this planet will answer one very important question

shall we stay here? or shall we destroy this planet

and it will not be a 2012 event.. it will be slow death like cancer...

aliens are not coming to save us nor is god...

The very thing that put ALL life here could not give a JOT about you.. but what it does care for is the FUNCTION of LIFE AS A WHOLE

Need its

Rest is up to you...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just noticed this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... about the self proclaimed aliens. While I can't help but think there is a kind of profiling going on with threads like this, the value in this thread to me is to wake people up to who they are, for this isn't a single human here, all of soul matrix's are far older, than this system, and can't see that many, if any, have been stuck here for long. So we're all here for a reason, but some due to experiences, contact, or past life memories even, are aware that their journey has been longer and they're here for a reason, though many are still struggling to find out how they can make a difference in this negative world and help free it, or send some light. So really what this is about is sharing and encouraging waking up to your soul's path, becoming aware that this a matrix and questioning what reality is, stepping outside of the reality boxes we are indoctrinated into.

As to what is possible, and what waking up can lead to for this world. Max Igan's video Controlling the Matrix is very good. All the parts are good, but part 5 has information that has such implications for this world and the power of positive energy:

[edit on 17-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland

who said anything about the greys? that it was them??? i think some one has told you a tale......oh well im not going to argue, but i could maybe give some info

I see the origins of humanity very clearly in the racial/collective unconscious. Nobody is telling me anything. I ask a question, get some bearing on where the answer might be and go looking for it. And most often find it.
Who is giving you your information??

I see that the greys created us to be spirit storage containers that they could put to work, while they figured out why their little spirits weren't reincarnating. It was getting so bad that the little worker greys were actually just laying down and not moving until they died; then their little spirits would go hang on to the side of the 'bliss' state the greys have and not come back into a body.

Now of course the NWO bunch couldn't have us knowing that information about our origins because it speaks very clearly to the fact that when we die, we don't go to heaven or hell, we just come back and do it again. It would take most of the power out of their favorite control tools, religion (western in particular) because way much of its power rests in promising heaven or threatening with hell upon your demise, eh?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
I think part of the problem here in a way is many things not just one.

History lesson

We have many religions correct? we have aliens in to the mix then we have whatever made the aliens us trees cats dogs ?

so it is some what confusing is it not to pick and choose why or what made you

do you care? this is my point.

Do you care who or what made you OR should you just be great full you are here?

What i am pointing out is IF the human race continues to keep asking why and who and what and when

You will land back in the same place... NO WHERE

The question you are asking is looking at you... ITS YOU

You are the reason for being here or you would not be here

Do not worry who why when how... worry about STAYING here.

Because when the time comes all the billions of people on this planet will answer one very important question

shall we stay here? or shall we destroy this planet

and it will not be a 2012 event.. it will be slow death like cancer...

aliens are not coming to save us nor is god...

The very thing that put ALL life here could not give a JOT about you.. but what it does care for is the FUNCTION of LIFE AS A WHOLE

Need its

Rest is up to you...

Well, actually I find I disagree with a lot of that hypothesis, sA. Sorry.

So much of why this planet is a wreck is because of the greedy NWO bunch and their influence on humanity. Without them, we wouldn't be nearly as bad, but they are here and even though we are constantly being controlled and manipulated by them, it is still, underneath it all, our choice to be influenced. It is a lot easier to let them and that tends to appeal to the lowest common denominator in us all, laziness. Or maybe, living under the NWO's abusive world view, it is more like chronic depression. *shrug*

But yes, in 2012, the contract the over-arching sentience of our racial/collective unconscious has with the NWO bunch comes to an end. If the NWO bunch can't get 80% of us enslaved by then, they lose, big time. All the karma held in abeyance comes snapping back on them (a rubber band stretched across 325,000 years?? Oh that is gonna hurt!) and part of the repayment is that the NWO bunch gets sent back to the beginning of their time here to do it again.

See, 'god' (the overarching sentience of the racial unconscious) saw that these were the best villains ever. They were too stubborn to ever give up, too mean to ever figure out that you get more flies with honey than vinegar, too stupid to ever outsmart humanity in the long run, and too blind to see that they never will be able to.

In return humanity got the kick in the behind it needed to keep from just sitting back on its hinny and doing nothing to prepare for the rising energy that would allow us to make physical and spiritual enlightenment this wave. Oh, yah the NWO got really carried away with its agenda. But hey, we are going to make enlightenment so that is what matters.

Part of the 'abuse of the earth' thing, the NWO figured they would just fix it all when they get humanity enslaved, no big deal even if it takes a couple hundred thousand years. They are immortal like the elves and dragons and most of the other more powerful aliens. But by the same token, once we make physical enlightenment, we can fix the planet ourselves even more easily and quickly. So another reason to get going on that enlightenment stuff, eh? *lol*

And the elves really don't like the NWO bunch but have stayed their hand against them because of that contract humanity made with the NWO. When the contract ends though, the elves (the ones here now are running under the guise of archangels) will be back in force to help 'evict' the slimy creeps. I can see that they have several of the energy pathways (that is that what that whole 'stargate' thing is about) restored to their worlds and are planning a big 'going away' party for the NWO bunch, complete with enough elves to blow the NWO right out of the water (deep trenches will so not stop them) and out from under the mountains or where ever they think they can hide.

It will be like the wrath of god and since the elves have played god for humanity throughout most of it's pre-christain days, we probably won't be able to tell the difference! *lol*

Consequently the biggest and MOST important task we humans have facing us right now is to get our 'selves' as emotionally, physically, spiritually and mentally competent as possible so we will be ready to make the shift into our light/spirit bodies, and more importantly be able to stand to stay in them.

It is a self focus that is required and of course the NWO bunch is doing everything they can to distract us from what is really important, with all their oh save the world' crap. Oh look at this crisis, oh look at how skinny LiLo is; oh look at all the poor starving pagen heathens in africa... What I have found to be so true is "Heal yourself; heal the world". Perhaps in that we do agree, sA.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hello all, I have just recently stumbled upon this site and this thread and have been reading with much curiosity. I think that knowing our origins and nature does serve to help us understand our past but mainly just satisfies our curiosness. Thinking this some questions come to mind. Namely, does it really matter what place in the universe or what type of being you truly are? Are we not all souls here with a singular purpose to honor our creator and each other as well as we can to the best of our abilities and potential? I have read in this thread much that I am unfamiliar with in respect to star-seeds and the like etc...because of my knowledge of the nature of reincarnation and the laws of karma and grace in this solar system and in many many others I do not doubt who you say or think your are. My ignorance of this aspect of our existence is exponential. Undoubtetly, I can learn much from people like you all and will continue to educate myself. With that said, what are your opinions of my two questions that I have asked above? Meaning, if we all have a purpose does this knowledge you have about yourself serve that purpose? Is there any other purpose for us?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Well thats easy. No one has non common DNA. So either we're all aliens, or we have yet to take a DNA sample from one of these so alleged aliens.

I like the were all aliens theory, it supports creationism and evolution. It can be argued that God put us here and gave us free will, and we used that to become what we are today.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join