It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
i find some comments on here interesting

If not some what disturbing. No offense but it does somewhat sounds you are running away from the truth..

We are all aliens.. but not in the "ET" way

we are aliens from who we are.. lets look at why people think this way

GOD

this little word has always been the reason correct? what is god? what are aliens?

what are we?

what came be for you me aliens trees cats dogs lions ants ?

this you see is the problem

Questions are the problem and also the answer as to why you want and hide your true nature

If people would stop and think how it is you do what you do "think" then you will understand it all

Life itself has never been about humans .. that is your problem that is the question you ask because of miss understanding of LIFE itself

WE my friends are only ONE part of a very very big picture.

Understand The tree was made by god "or whatever you wish to name it"

just like you

Put your human arrogance aside...

And if you are on the alien trip then, i shall say this

who made the aliens?

aliens are not more important than the bug you walk past every day walking down the road that you do not notice nor care for

LIFE is not about you BUT its needed in order for the universe to work

hope i made that clear .. have a nice day

[edit on 15-6-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

so you say we are dreaming and hallucinating now? im not offended at all, im amused!!!! well its every once own quest to find who or what they are, and yes all are we aliens, now thats a such ugly world dont you think so to, why not just say extraterrstrial enties, or EBE´s , well the flesh might be human, but the soul is not,

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
funny, i got memories what i know is older than then human race on earth, funny i know how to do things , and yes, astral realm is far as real as the 3dimension this planets resides in, if we were any higher we would see what would be going on, the human eye can only see 3-4% of everything, and then the rest the humans denies that ist not real and must be a hoax, the Hatred well not all Hates, well anger and frustraion yes i have that when i know i can do much more than this body allows to, and im not talking about flying lol, but simple as Matter is energy and energy is matter,all you need is faith, and the learnings from past lifes, the soul now this is important, we all was there when it all did beggin every single one of us was there, but that cant be proved with pics at all its faith , how many of you has that? FAITH?? This is not all, and the body is just a vessel, the soul moves on, and im wanting back home, this is not my planet,If i could travel back as i want to i would do that right now, but i simply can not, there is 1000´s of worlds with life on, different spieces, well i remember the october 14th hoax and the GFOL i was like omg?? why give a date i knew it was like a hoax from the begging, cuz of the date, why give a date when you can get the world leaders by it hands in the cookie jar? well this planet has been a slave planet for to long, and i cant stop it from happening again not alone!! you ppl need to wake up and smell the coffee, say to your leaders we no more walk as sheep, in to the slaughter house, i think ive said enough now, im waiting to get flamed and burned for this, but i simpley dont mind, you need to do what u need to do
Peace to all

Really liked this post. Yes, but this is about freedom from slavery, and there is a war going on as we speak, and it affects more than our system. I used to think it was like a cold war, but I feel its going on over our heads. We need to let the leaders know they stand alone.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thank you so very much, yes your right there is a war going on, i wonder how many do actualy know about this , its far older than the past 2000 years, this planet needs Peace, now more than ever

Peace love and enlightment to all

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Watchdog-Finland]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Do you really think so?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingCupPlate
Do you really think so?

If i think so, yes i do, but no such proof what would be good enough, just memories from here and there, Peace

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Watchdog-Finland

i come from another place

so if you wish to question feel free

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The only war that is going on resides within you

Lets put some logic into play here shall we

We have 2 main factors, one is god the other is aliens... and some like to think we popped out of nothing...

So what makes humans humans? what makes a tree a tree? do you not find that aspect a little bit odd?

Then one questions if humans are made by aliens? then who made the aliens, did the aliens make all life on earth? i think not...

What you need to understand is how real logic works

If the cake is to be baked what would one require? ingredients?

Life is just one of many ingredients that makes the entire universe work

For it would not be here if it was not needed

And what is the outcome of this? well self replication is your biggest clue do you not think?

So tell me what the aliens do that is so much different from a tree?

Do you wish to be special??

Do you wish to be indigo?

Do you wish to be enlightened?

I find that very ironic, more so when every thought you have was placed in your head and is not of your own making

You was created correct?

Now you understand why you question your life.. and why humans are trying to figure out why the hell they are on this planet

Simple answer?

you was meant to be LIFE is meant to be

logical

Now please can the human race wake up be for we get wiped off this planet

That is our choice

Stop day dreaming about aliens

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

i come from another place

so if you wish to question feel free

i do not question freewill....who has said so?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
you say the war is in my mind? the war has raged for a long time on this planet more longer than the fake human history has been spitted on to the face of humanity, i could tell glimpses of the real history but here is very few who would be capable to take it in, the rest would simply see it as a hoax.

does who created humanity well you use alien again so be it , yes humans has a 12 stranded dna struckter created from 24 differen extraterrstrial dna streams, there is more evidence about it that your scinetists dare to speak of, they found it out nealry 15 years ago by a misstake, nealry all dna strucktures on this planet is created for an purpose to give the human being food, all of these dna strucktures are nealry indetical, i dare to claim i know something but all i do not claim to know, the grand picture is more vauge than any of you would think of, you might have heard the storys and so on before and thought its a joke, many of them are not,the humanity has 7 different human beaings not 1 but 7, they are all worth the same there is no difference in them, from where they come or who they are, well ive spoken enough for a while, but enjoy these words ive said

Peace and enlightment

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Wished I believed in Demons, the world would be easier. I think just a mask for dracos.

After seeing a demon summoned as a small child, I know demons are real, and they don't look a bit like a drac. The dracs are in the reptile family. The demons, they don't even seem to have true flesh like ours, but more are almost 'rock'-like. Now I didn't touch that demon, but it looked so hard.

I do know they are from another 'dimension' for the want of a better word, so perhaps in that reality line, silicon was the molecule of choice for life, not carbon?

Why would knowing demons are real make the world easier, btw?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You do not have any free will

that but you do have a choice once you understand your entire mind works based on questions

what is a question?

well you live inside one so it should help

Look up at the stars........THAT is a MIND a question a BIG BIG ONE

let me ask you a simple question

: does your mind have a shape?

Now work out what you live in

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger

You do not have any free will

that but you do have a choice once you understand your entire mind works based on questions

what is a question?

well you live inside one so it should help

Look up at the stars........THAT is a MIND a question a BIG BIG ONE

let me ask you a simple question

: does your mind have a shape?

Now work out what you live in
you did completly not read what i did post to you, so i do not see it fit in anyway to answer that question

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

but you did answer my question

do you not see that?

funny i think... you see just by my very words i can get an answer

You say you do not wish to answer the question i put be for you

did you understand the question or was it that i got my answer?

as i said be for i am not from were you come from my path was not the same as yours

But you will answer me always no matter what answer you give me it will always be the right one

correct?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No, I'm going to beg to differ with you here, its not a war of the mind, but an actual fighting between opposing sides of ets, throughout our solar system. My friend who is taken by those he calls his people, I call them rangers, was hardwired, and he has now had some memories of the skirmishes at night, in other words, he's on active duty. My son has always had wounds on his head since he was around 12, and I've been suspicious for some time, since he has shared his siting of a grey and memories of being on the craft before viewing screens. There is an active war, and our freedom is at stake.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

face of humanity

and what face is this you speak of?

Humanity is a joke correct?

the thing i am trying to point out here is arrogance of being human will be your own downfall...

You question your very being for what?

what is it you wish to know?

who made you and why?

keep asking my friend you will never ever find out

just like you did not know be for you was born

Here is a lesson for friend

Look in the mirror with your eyes closed

That is what you are
and that is were you will go back to

Life is just one answer to another question someone els is asking

and my friend its not you asking

and if you think im some nutt job or someone who is trying to twist you mind

try dying in your sleep being put back here in a body that is not yours but you have all the memories of the person who was here

not entertaining to say the least

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I know what you are talking about, it seems when i try to tell about it im being attacked.....hmmm i do not mind really for my ego is very small

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

feel free to differ
all i bring is a message of what you are inside of ... you say your son had a meeting with a "grey" and that we "humans" are at war

do plants go to war? you see the questions relative to the subject for if one is able to ask then one already knows the answer or why bother to ask?

its a function.. is the world flat? well yes it is when standing upon it

what way is up? well its relative to the person asking the question.. considering you live on a sphere?

You see the understanding of the "alien" agenda is lost in some peoples minds

The question facing man kind is not why and who but Understand you are here for a reason

what came first chicken or the egg?

look at this close really close... the question came first not the chicken or the egg

but the very question

Life is not a riddle tho many think it is

its a simple as baking a cake

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

when i close my eyes i see my self the true me

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I am not attacking you sir, i am just pointing out something i was given..

I understand the beast we are inside, i did not choose this nor did i want it but that is not my choice is it?

important word here

CREATED / FUNCTIONS

learn both and understand YOU came SECOND not first

leave your ego at the door

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join