It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

Originally posted by 5seawarrior5

I am Super-Intelligent

[edit on 8-6-2009 by 5seawarrior5]

super-intelligent? now that is hubris. Even with my loose mouth i dont say stuff like that. A feeling of superiority must always be kept on the inside because the second it's out people are going to go after you.

Finally some one said it in such a way... thank you.. that is what i do not understand. everyone that says that they feel, or have faith , or even are people of this "kind" but never do they ever make them selves to be bigger and that is why i chose to have faith

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Well Maybe a super intelligent species interbred with some humans creating "Starpeople" . But Reincarnation...? Come on. Thees "Starpeople" Were created for a Reason... to help this Planet Evolve. They Interbred with the dominant species to evolve this planet. So in my eyes "Starpeople" are part Intelligent Extra Terrestrial Species and mostly Human, it would be easier to make a planet evolve if the ones helping were at least some part a species on the planet.

I have also been Very different from the majority. I do not eat meat, I am Super-Intelligent, and an outcast. So it think i may be part alien, helping this planet evolve. I may be part alien.

Its perfectly OK to use the term Super-Intelligent. Its about your own interpretation of what that means - and I think you explained it eloquently in the first paragraph.

DO NOT - let anyone else define it for you.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just got a U2U question about my an Ant Farm being shaken up and 75% of the Ants gone. I would like to carify something.

That is a reference to 2012. The point responded to is how Star Seeds planned on making a change quicker considering the rate of progress. My analogy, possibly poor, was to compare it to a shaken ant farm, in that if we received a major glow taking out all systems, that is when the Star Seeds might be most valuable and be able to help build new system with different approaches in collaboration of the people in the old systems who were disenfranchised, and who also wanted a change.

Basically, at this time there is no reason for things to change. Now for example, if like in Hitchiker Guide To The Galaxy, if a shipped appeared and said that we must stop killing now, or the earth will be terminated in 48 hours if even one killing, I suspect the killing will stop.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Basically, at this time there is no reason for things to change. Now for example, if like in Hitchiker Guide To The Galaxy, if a shipped appeared and said that we must stop killing now, or the earth will be terminated in 48 hours if even one killing, I suspect the killing will stop.

I know you think they would but i have no reason to think they would. Its quite possibly the worst habit our species has and quite honestly I can think of about a billion ways it would continue.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I would hope the killing would stop, but unfortunately, I think people are still too scared of each other to stop. People would just think the world is going to end, and probably cause a frenzy for bottled water and canned goods, then someone would die. (Which really is dumb, if the world is ending anyway, canned goods won't save you.) Or even then, some would take advantage of the situation, and do whatever they wanted until someone lost it and killed them, or they killed someone else.

It would be nice if we were able to not kill for a day though. What a glorious day that would be.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
as someone who doesnt have a soul / spirit i have a question on logistics...

who issues your immigration visas / work permits for earth ? how long are they valid for ? what happens if you choose to stay after your visa has expired ? as some in this thread have stated that they are human souls not alien then what do you do with the human souls once you take their physical bodies ?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I used to think this "New Age Stuff" Was all BS. Then I saw this post, did some more research.... And OMG! The "Traits" of an Adult Indigo read like my Biography. This was honestly a pivitol realization for me. Dots are now connected.
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by optyk phyba

Well, I certainly wouldn't call myself a professional on this subject, although it would be difficult to prove one is any way, but I'm going to throw in what I think about it.

There really isn't any necessity for these green cards and such, their bodies are human, they look human, act human, live human, and apparently most think of themselves as human. You wouldn't know if the alien spirit was inside by merely looking at them, I doubt even a conversation or 2 would reveal anything like that. In the end, they are legal residents/citizens of where ever they live, so there is no need for these papers unless they leave that country.

As for what happens to the human soul, well, there isn't one to begin with. rather than a human soul being placed into the body upon conception, the alien one is. Essentially, from what I gather, all spirits are inherently the same, although there are different levels of ascension.

Of course, if you don't believe in having a spirit, then none of this really matters to you. In that event, these people wouldn't be aliens in any way, and your questions should be about you wondering if everyone who believes this is sane. the answer to that is yes, very sane indeed.

Btw, I don't want to speak for anyone, this is my opinion on the topic. Or at least my understanding of it.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by LordKnox]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LordKnox

thank you for your reply LordKnox.

my main interest is what your (everyones) belief is and how you (everyone) construct or rationalize it. i prefer simple ideas / beliefs over complex ones if they achieve the same outcome. there also seems to be several lines of belief being stated in this thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by optyk phyba

To state what everyone believes would be almost impossible, as from what I've seen, everyone seems to have some sort of different ideas on the subject. Over all though, most believe their spirits to be of alien origin, and that this happened because these aliens, with higher awareness, decided to help humans ascend higher by sending these spirits. That is the general idea behind it.

Rationalizing it is rather difficult. Most people claim to have seen this through visions, mediations, contact with other spirits, etc. Some also claim it simply through intuition, the gut feeling that is usually a higher awareness trying to tell you answers. So, to rationalize it or give solid concrete evidence that any of this is true would be difficult unless you decided to attempt said methods above. This is almost like trying to prove god exists I suppose you could say.

As for my personal belief on this, I'm really new to much of this, and I can't say I've had many of the experiences above, but my gut tells me to believe this, at least most of it, and I believe the spirit can ascend to higher levels, something I'm trying to learn more about, and only scratching the surface on. I guess you could label me a believer, I do think of myself as a star seed, but until I get deeper into this, I can't really say I know much of this for certain. Right now I'm just taking it on the word of others about the rest. (And most of you I trust on this already.)

If anyone has something to add on this please feel free. This is pretty much all I can say on the subject. I hope I answered at least part of what you were looking for optyk phyba.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by LordKnox]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I just want to show the topic thread

Many of you are actually aliens

Many would me some are not, You would imply me and actually would require proof

Aliens ?

Oh boy hehe

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I have also been Very different from the majority. I do not eat meat, I am Super-Intelligent, and an outcast. So it think i may be part alien, helping this planet evolve. I may be part alien.

5seawarrior5 Dear, we are no better or lower than humans - we are just different, well, because we are not human. Welcome to the club. You are not alone here.

Originally posted by blackopsman
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I used to think this "New Age Stuff" Was all BS. Then I saw this post, did some more research.... And OMG! The "Traits" of an Adult Indigo read like my Biography. This was honestly a pivitol realization for me. Dots are now connected.
Thanks!

You are welcome, Blackopsman. You are not alone here. Yes, we are connecting the dots now.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LordKnox

thank you for your reply LordKnox.

i am a former believer. after a tragic event i had to reevaluate my life and discovered that i couldnt rationalize my beliefs and that most of the time i was deluding myself. thats why i like things simple and orderly structured. its also why i am interested in why people believe what they do and how they explain it to themselves. i accept that most of what we believe like souls or god or angels may never be proven.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by jokei

And finally, there is no Indigo handbook. There is no Star Seed handbook. There are just people who do not belong comparing crib notes. And in those notes there are similarities. There is no order, will not be any order, and you will never be convinced so you are a waste of our time.

Actually there is. ET 101.

INTRODUCTORY INFORMATION
THE MISSION
The mission to Planet Earth was initiated by request of the planet herself. Earth has asked and the stellar councils have granted an evolutionary leap. Over the last millennium Earth has been preparing for our advent. It is now time to enter the Earth plane to reclaim this planet in the name of the Forces of Light and to open her doors to the cosmic community in which she resides.We congratulate and salute those of you throughout the universes who have volunteered for this assignment. Go with our blessing. And remember, read the manual before you get there. Although you are veterans of countless successful missions to numerous dysfunctional life support systems, watch out for this one.This edition of the manual is specifically designed for this planetary system—a system which defies all true rationality and has raised dysfunctionality to an art form. It is also one of the few systems where telling the truth is covertly considered a creative act. Because of the inherent hazards of this planet, Mission Control will not be responsible for any members of this mission who do not thoroughly acquaint themselves with the material contained in this special edition.

sethd8.gaia.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Venus014

Quite honestly, I am still not happy about it.. we are having problems here once again. They are now targeting my children more so than me. Last night my daughters dresser drawer started shaking with no one else in the room and she heard a child giggling. This is similar to what happened last summer as well. Only last year it was doorknobs turning on their own.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by NephraTari]

You may want to check out the Ritual Cleansing method here:
www.lawofone.info...

I used it when I felt negative energies coming at night. After the cleansing, I have had peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by optyk phyba

my main interest is what your (everyones) belief is and how you (everyone) construct or rationalize it. i prefer simple ideas / beliefs over complex ones if they achieve the same outcome. there also seems to be several lines of belief being stated in this thread.

Mine is quite simple IMO

In the beginning there was an event (big bang or whatever). A release of Energy. Energy evolved into a consciousness. Consciousness evolved into conscious thought. Thought Creates. Everything is a thought Creation. Nothing really exists but Energy itself.

We are all part of the energy of the Creator. Layer upon layer of evolved energies who have evolved into individual thought - - but still of the Creator.

Physical doesn't really exist. It is a creation of thought.

Physical worlds are real to the energies living them. As they leave the physical world - - they return to their natural state of energy consciousness.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Universes come and go, and aside from the dimensional aspects, there are probably many. gl2 has a very good book, for free, about hyperversals, those highly advanced ets that co-create in the aspect of folding and suviving the recreation of the next universe, physically. Of course the more matter is examined, the smaller and smaller it becomes, almost intangible as Ingo Swann suggests. Possibly the energy we're talking about is all harmonics, and thought, fequencies, and sounds are are the shapers of all. This in a multidimensional reality of the highest being, the collective highly intelligent, conscious manifestation of all energy, the Source/Creator. No, She/He doesnt resemble the war mongler guy in the testiments either, but is pure Love, Wisdom, Intellect and is not Ego Based, rather Serves, Teaches and Empowers.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I really like your posts. I was born "knowing" - OBE's as a young child were normal - and I've always had empathic experiences.

But - Yes! The "aerie-fairy" personality annoys me. I tend to be very grounded and blunt.

Being born in 1946 before any of this went main stream - did make things a bit challenging as I was coping totally alone. I did conclude being benevolent requires first to be of your own personal strength. ME must come first.

Thanks Annee.
Sorry about the delay to answer. Being a small biz owner is a time eater! Anyway I appreciate your sharing! And I am enjoying your posts as well. Such fascinating views of things from so many people on this thread. It really gets me thinking!

And I was born in mid-50s and it wasn't much easier by then.
So I can completely understand. (But emapathic isn't a dragonrider strong suit, for sure! *lol*) It is very good to encounter someone else who realized that healing the 'self' is the ground floor for everything else, no matter how much TPTB try to manipulate us into being other-focused so we never get around to healing ourselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Malcram

They are different things, and you are in no position to declare which she has, because you do not know, only she does. She says she knows.

Well that is all find...

If a person "just knows" without knowing how they know, how can anyone including that person truely know?

Faith...belief....or some inter-feelings is not "knowing"

One thing to remember, we humans are extremely limited in processing everything that goes on around us even though we feel we are not. I can easily trick you eyes with a simple parlor trick that you cannot see because of your limitations. Your brain can be influenced with an endless number of stimuli to have you truly think anything is real or not real. Sounds can do many things to you too…..we are actually very fragile and even the slightest changes can have big impacts to our touch with reality.

To ‘Know” but not know why I know is something I would steer clear of….

But you are only dealing with the physical body. The spirit is eternal and not so easily fooled or influenced. For example, say last life you died by drowning. I would wager that in this life, you would have what would appear to be an unreasonable fear of water, but you just 'know' you should stay away from it, or at least from whatever form of it that drowned you in your last life.

Or if, like me, you had some mercenary type lives where you injured and/or killed a lot of people and had to go thru the 'skinned alive and dropped in boiling oil' thing right after you died, with a lot of spirits you'd wronged, hurt or killed in the life just past, I am pretty sure you would have a very strong sense of 'knowing' not to do that kind of behavior again in your next life.

Most of us who do avoid doing violence and harm to others have that gut level 'knowingness' that we should act better, that may have little to do with how we were raised, but instead from some sort of internal compass based on our spirit 'knowing'. Some other words for it are 'intuitition' and 'hunch', all of which aren't usually based on any tangible thing, eh?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Annee

Nope, but I think to generalise eg: "The greys are Negative" is inappropriate, I'm sure that not all greys are negative, some might be positive, I even have some grey friends.

Would you acknowledge the possibility of an evil starseed?

LOL

An evil starseed!

Maybe that's what I am. I am a starseed from an evil or negative race! What is the name of the bad alien races?... let's see we have dragons and elves and all those others...

Am I a goblin or better yet...
A troll!?

Hey.. Dragons aren't evil! Well, they aren't very nice either, but they aren't evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join