It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Oil

I enjoy looking at Orion's belt as well. I never had any concept as to why until recently when I read about this thread. Sometimes I feel like I can almost grasp the size of the universe when I look up. Sort of a connectedness, like being one with it. Haven't done that in a good while though.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

In this video my father found a few years ago from the discovery channel, Michael Kaku speaks of levels of civilizations. He speaks of type III's sending robots. What is to say some of us are not living probes sent to help the progress of this fledgling system.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
of course, even considering in the path of our discourse, that idea i just put forth is patently absurd. But, people i know have called me the what-if guy ever since they have known me.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Well, I'm going to say I don't think a type III is sending spiritual guides to us, just doesn't sit right. Although, it is possible that a type III could be working with other aliens with higher spiritual vibrations. Or maybe against in some way. Who knows? I'm also quite the "What if?" guy. It may not make sense, but it keeps me thinking outside the box, so I think I know how you feel.

And no, I don't think my ideas there are really happening either, but still maybe a point to ponder. If anything, it would make a cool movie. Ok, I'm getting off topic here.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Personally I think there are more beings and dimensions than our brains are capable of handling, -- so I guess if some of those beings are here to help, thats great! and if you can ascertain the good from the bad, then even better!!.

and for Jokei

people could answer your questions until the sun goes down, --- but but but, I dont think answers would be enough for you --- what you need is to 'experience' ,

why not try a bit of meditation?, as somebody else has suggested, --- spend some time away from the television, and get into your own space?

the Logic? you spoke of -- just take that away for a little bit, and try to experience your 'feelings' and inner impulses, -- there is a mass of pure information out there to tap into should you feel inclined to do the work.,.... Logic has its place in this world, but 'feelings' and 'emotions' dont tend to operate by 'logic'. you may have noticed

There are many things that we cannot 'explain' in words. These many other dimensions dont operate on the same 'communication' level that we do, (look at our dreams for example, and how hard they are to put into words).

Perhaps part of your frustration is because you ( like many others) lack the ability to 'see'... But thats okay, because a mere shift of your thinking can change that.... it is really up to you, and you alone...

An open mind is really all that is needed. Imagine trying to convey information to somebody who has continual WALLs up.... would you even bother? or would you wait until the walls crumble a bit so that you can (get through)

[edit on

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Do you feel inferior?

Ummmmm....... No! Should I?

IRM

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob
This planet is pretty brutal. The low frequencies of hate, cruelty, violence, selfishness, greed, ignorance, etc, don't resonate w/ us. I wish the Ascension would happen already. It would be nice if everyone could lift themselves out of these tired, old modalities.

I absolutely agree with you on this, Faulconandsnowjob, and I too, wish that the Ascension would happen already. Hold on, we are getting close.

Originally posted by SoulOrb
I look around here in North America and women by in large seem to have take on a masculine energy, and I am little concerned it has blocked their intuitive feminine side, as where more and more males seem to be more and more intuitive. So do not discount the males by any means.

I have to address this subject, SoulOrb my friend. I, too, have noticed the reversal of male and female energies. Males become more sensitive and females become more strong and independent. I think that we will come to experience it much more in the future. Barbara Marciniak has mentioned it in her books.

Originally posted by autowrench
Good point all, Spooky Fox Mulder, we do need to Raise our Vibrations by any means possible, and we do need to connect with others like us.

Love conquers all things, it is the strongest force in the universe. Thanks for listening.

Very good points, Autowrench.

Yes indeed: all Starpeople must concentrate on the positive energy and on raising positive vibration. The more the better - to create a point of no return.

I'm sure that many projects for Starpeople will be initiated from now on.

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

Absolutely awesome video with Michio Kaku, guidanceofthe third kind. Very thought provoking. Thanks for sharing it.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
The true test is yet to come. I am ready, prepared. Are you, friend?

Autowrench, I believe I am. I have been absorbing these new energies and making the necessary changes in my life. FEAR must go out the window. We have nothing to fear in the face of our captors. They may be able to nick us off physically, but if we are holding true to ourselves, they cannot do any harm. Ignore the fear they try to peddle and it will not be able to exist, for there is no placeholder for it. It's like giving attention to someone you are angry at, they get the power. Dismiss them and they have no hold.

Funny thing you asked if anyone will listen. Most would like to shoot the messenger IMO. I have a very good friend, one who has been in my life since we were under one year old, now into the 40’s, she thinks I have completely lost my mind. She is Christian and will not open her mind. I used to get upset, because I know we came here together, and she will not try to remember, but then I remember that we all came with the same tools.

We all went through the same process to get here. So when someone does not want to believe, I smile and go on my way. It is up to each soul to decide how they are painting their reality every step of the way. I choose to do what I agreed upon. We have chosen a difficult task, but we chose it because we truly care for Mother Gaia.

I’m sorry to hear about your mom. The good thing is that she is now in the know!

I, too, felt a shift. May 27 began a portal opening. June will be a busy month energy wise. One day, probably the 29th was an intense day, chaos, absolute chaos for me. Two days later, absolute peace. I am sticking strictly to my passions now. I will not allow anything that does not resonate to pass my detector! In this way I can remain ‘in my bliss’ and stay on track. The strange this is, I have to shake off guilt for feeling good. The last bits of this are falling away from me, and it is really beginning to feel good! As tough as this is, we did pick a great job .. ‘go to Earth and be happy, spread love and peace… ‘ Odd that it is such a bitch to stay on track with that!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I was ok with everything you said.
Until you posted a link to a site selling tickets to seminar's and angel courses.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Just going through day to day life, the one feeling coming from the people is uncertainty. No one knows which way is up anymore an has to do with a number of factors all over ATS. What i can say though is that at this point in the game, the next move will suprise all the players, and i am thinking all because how many people could possible actually know what is going to happen

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by blujay

Just going through day to day life, the one feeling coming from the people is uncertainty. No one knows which way is up anymore an has to do with a number of factors all over ATS. What i can say though is that at this point in the game, the next move will suprise all the players, and i am thinking all because how many people could possible actually know what is going to happen

... yes, the uncertainty is inevitable, there is a huge shift going on and these new energies that are bombarding us are powerful. Our bodies have to adjust on a deep molecular level. Our minds have to adjust, as well. It's like a building under construction... a lot of noise and dust and shaking... then the final product comes out of the chaos. In our case, it is the new earth we are building.

There are many possible scenarios, and any one could happen. If we, as a collective consciousness, all of a sudden chose peace and love, I believe we would create a majorly different outcome than what we are most likely going to experience. We as humans over millenia have created this, we as humans over a short period of time, must gather and hold only love in our heart spaces, for as we do, the old, toxic energies may pass through us and transmute the toxins. It is what it is and we must be strong and get it done.

Fear can only take hold if you give it attention. Simple as that.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
... yes, the uncertainty is inevitable, there is a huge shift going on and these new energies that are bombarding us are powerful. Our bodies have to adjust on a deep

Tell me about it, another wave just hit me, I need to go meditate and take advantage on this. We almost need a universal database and report energy fluctuations.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Funny thing you asked if anyone will listen. Most would like to shoot the messenger IMO. I have a very good friend, one who has been in my life since we were under one year old, now into the 40’s, she thinks I have completely lost my mind. She is Christian and will not open her mind. I used to get upset, because I know we came here together, and she will not try to remember, but then I remember that we all came with the same tools.

IMO - your own personal behavior is the key. You must live as you believe. You must live as if every thought is an action. You must live as if you are a ripple in a large pond - and every ripple affects the whole.

When in discord with someone - I try to "float" - actually ascend and disconnect from Earth and human behavior. Then in non-judgmental spiritual "form" surround them with love. This is as much for my being as it is for anything else.

The forces work in mysterious ways. My daughter is Christian (also spiritual) - she took her new husband to her church. On that day the minister chose to go the Hell and Brimstone road - which is not the norm. For years I have been trying to get my daughter to go to my Spiritual Living Center. LOL - it is her own minister that has now made that a reality.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have also been feeling a shift.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
I was ok with everything you said.
Until you posted a link to a site selling tickets to seminar's and angel courses.

Do you work? Do you have a family to feed?

Are you being forced to buy anything?

This attitude that if you are psychic or spiritual - - you can't sell your "product" is ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

IMO - your own personal behavior is the key. You must live as you believe. You must live as if every thought is an action. You must live as if you are a ripple in a large pond - and every ripple affects the whole.

When in discord with someone - I try to "float" - actually ascend and disconnect from Earth and human behavior. Then in non-judgmental spiritual "form" surround them with love. This is as much for my being as it is for anything else.

The forces work in mysterious ways. My daughter is Christian (also spiritual) - she took her new husband to her church. On that day the minister chose to go the Hell and Brimstone road - which is not the norm. For years I have been trying to get my daughter to go to my Spiritual Living Center. LOL - it is her own minister that has now made that a reality.

Yes, you are right on the money. I like to imagine a big pink glowing ball, and fill it with love and float it over her house and then set it down. But I do not get upset anymore that she is turning her head. I send thoughts her way, and I also ask her husband, who has passed, to kindly nudge her along.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
well this topic makes me to want to come out, i am one of you indeed, i have allways been different in many ways, and i have never been asleep allways been awaken, well different reasons why it is so, never the less i know i am from Pléóshán, thats the real name of Pleiades at least in our own language,its more symbolic the text than just words they have a meaning,

i was reincarnated here for 31 years ago, and i do have home sickness every day, the reasons for that is i remember my family and life i have there, i even remember the clean air, the sounds the moons and the many suns, never the less humans has allways been masters od denial, even if they see the facts, Yes we are real

Sal´met jarin

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchdog-Finland
well this topic makes me to want to come out, i am one of you indeed, i have allways been different in many ways, and i have never been asleep allways been awaken, well different reasons why it is so, never the less i know i am from Pléóshán, thats the real name of Pleiades at least in our own language,its more symbolic the text than just words they have a meaning

Welcome to the club, Sal´met jarin!

You are not alone here. We are many like you, there are millions of us.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well Maybe a super intelligent species interbred with some humans creating "Starpeople" . But Reincarnation...? Come on. Thees "Starpeople" Were created for a Reason... to help this Planet Evolve. They Interbred with the dominant species to evolve this planet. So in my eyes "Starpeople" are part Intelligent Extra Terrestrial Species and mostly Human, it would be easier to make a planet evolve if the ones helping were at least some part a species on the planet.

I have also been Very different from the majority. I do not eat meat, I am Super-Intelligent, and an outcast. So it think i may be part alien, helping this planet evolve. I may be part alien.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by 5seawarrior5]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5seawarrior5

I am Super-Intelligent

[edit on 8-6-2009 by 5seawarrior5]

super-intelligent? now that is hubris. Even with my loose mouth i dont say stuff like that. A feeling of superiority must always be kept on the inside because the second it's out people are going to go after you.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join