It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Actually since our dna is a lot like a computer language according to the Russian Study, a bad hacking job is a pretty good description of the way the Sumerian Annanuki messed with humanity and took us away from the peaceful Bonobo chimp like genes we possessed into their more warring nature models, shortened our lifespans, and crippled our intelligence.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LordKnox

Well, I've many times asked with regard to indigo/starseeds and the "qualities" of their being here on earth, only to be ignored, I'm taking the indigo/starseed agenda as that of a terrorism/colonisation program, they weren't invited here... yet proclaim to be here and living as essential illegal immigrants and wanting for change to the status quo without being citizens of the earth - how do you not see this as some sort of 5th collumn programme?

I see them all as dangerous fanatics, the questions I ask of them go ignored and I sense some kind of tyrannical purpose. Earth - as much as us humans are harming itshould be defended.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
And I do want to stress once again that all odds have been covered here. For a world that avoids a reset or the next era, if it is not ascensional for many, there are many starseeds and upgraded children, not to mention hybrids living here now, so that over time, freedom and change will occur for humanity in any case, trojan horse style if necessary.

...and please explain how you don't sound like a terrorist?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I'm not talking about current practice, but the Hopi prophecies that I've read quite a bit about, and that new age is to be very cooperative and embrace a balance between female and male. If it doesnt its not ascension by the way. Its a spin on current practice and it would mean that all the ets needed to be liberated as well.

Yes - I understood that.

I think in conscious energy - physical in this dimension is what is foreign to me - - and takes extra effort.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

The terrorists are the leaders of all our countries who are enslaving people, creating money systems, causing wars, lying to everyone, and creating a world of living hell with billions of starving people. This world is a very negative hellish 3d reality. I am very pleased to say to them to their faces, they're fired!
If they ever show up, I will do a citizens arrest for treason. I do not vote for any of them, sorry, not a one. And I don't lie. I even write to them and tell them what I think. The galaxy is on the job. Im very thankful to be a part of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I suppose I can see your point on this, however I don't view any of this as threatening. Sure, with any group you will have fanatics who wish harm upon people, most major religions of this world have some kind of fanatics wishing harm, with Muslims running in the forefront within the public eye, but this doesn't make every member dangerous. I'm sure you know this, I'm just stating my view point. Sure, their may be some violent people who claim to be star seeds, but the idea of the star seeds is peaceful and to help create a happier more positive world. I don't think either one of us will change the other's mind on this, and I do respect your opinion, I just can't agree with it. Anyway, I think there are more important things you want to ask of star people, I'll leave you to ask those instead.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am seeing a lot of control and organization coming into play in the physical world.

And I don't think it is all NWO.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

To be fair I'm really going easy on you here, there are so many self-contradictory errors etc in here it's mind-blowing... let's not even get into punctuation, grammar, syntax etc and you claim to speak on behalf of indigos..

autowrench: Point well taken, jokei. I do not speak for the Indigos, or anyone else for that matter, but I can see how that came to be in the post. I used the words as a collective thing, to include all of the Starchildren, but in no way I am I their representative. I just claim allegiance. My lack of grammar is my 9th grade education, coupled with my two finger way of typing. I write like I talk, and I talk like a southern man does.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I definitely support an energy shift is coming. Should we restructure how society is structured?

At my age 46, and others older, it matters not whether males and females can share power, or if these generations can see it working.

What matters is if indigos and crystal children can share power with their new attitude of interconnectedness. I am already antique. I see much promise in the younger generations to share power, and to see each other for what they offer, due to blending of energies in many people.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I believe a shift in energy would naturally bring about a change in society. If people are in a more positive vibration and more interconnected, wouldn't society naturally change to reflect this? Unless those with the higher vibration are held back by lower vibrations, than maybe it wouldn't, but we are talking about an energy shift, so I'm thinking that won't be happening.

I do personally feel some kind of change in the air, not sure what it is, as I'm new to opening up to energy on a more concious level. If one calls it that, like I said, new to this.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I really hope no one believes this.

I mean, c'mon

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This thread is still going? Christ i could make a thread right now with some story from some "sources" in 20 minutes.

I really dont understand why people believe stuff like this from "sources".

My sources tell me we are actually made from cheesecake and blood doesnt exist it is a government implanted liquid at birth that tracks our movements and tells them if we dont have a TV license.

Sorry but im not being told i am an alien without some proof, it has been asked time and time again in thread but to no avail.

And shes a doctor? Seems to me more like some crazy herbal lady.

ADHD has nothing to do with "Indigos" or whatever you want to call them, its a chemical defect it is a problem with dopamine transporters.

Joan of Arc was an alien, right...

Indigos are angry about care of children, goverment, war, pollution...ISNT EVERYONE?!?!

Does anyone wonder why she is a FORMER psychologist??

And i believe in Angels, but this is just....

/rant over

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Concept X]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
how do u suggest we slowly, and that is the key word, move society from point A to point B because such a drastic change in mentality would take atleast 3 full generations, not to
[edit on 7-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

Take your ant farm, give it a good shake, and kill 75% of the ants, you might be surprised at how creative the remaining 25% are.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Hacked together is a computer programmers term for combining code without finesse, and as long as it works, it is a go, extra subroutines, junk code, or not.

I spend 30 minutes on that thread, and you have the gaul to be critical because I misspelled your name.

Honestly, you can go wherever you go if the crap hits the fan, I could care less what you think, do your own frigging research, you are possibly one of billions heading off for parts unknown, as I told you before, your mind is closed. Enjoy your reality.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

What matters is if indigos and crystal children can share power with their new attitude of interconnectedness. I am already antique. I see much promise in the younger generations to share power, and to see each other for what they offer, due to blending of energies in many people.

There is the physical world and the spiritual world - - they are not the same.

Physical is a thought creation - - but is real until one evolves beyond it.

Awareness is recognizing your conscious energy is really who you are - living in a physical creation.

Yes - my 9 year old granddaughter has talked to us about her Rainbow Angels since she was 3.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

You know what? your question was answered during the course of the thread, and it is no ones fault but your own if you were too lazy to read the whole thread. You seem to have been hanging about since the begginning so I see no excuse for you to have not seen the responses in regards to why we are here.

Originally posted by NephraTari

I think it is because most native earthbound souls are at a different level of awareness than some others, and they are approaching a turning point in their evolution of the spirit, but they need some help if they want to achieve it before the planet is destroyed and its too late. Its just a thought, but thats a gut instinct. Some souls as you may notice are nowhere near ready and are holding the masses back. A few helping hands here and there to nudge the souls that are teetering on awareness in the right direction may be what is needed to help make that happen.

Once again.. its just a thought. No more.. no less.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I'm sorry, but some of the questions should be understood, already. I've had friends who knew this stuff for years. For example, one of your questions was about vibrations. Have you ever meditated? Have you ever had vibrations racing through your body, and felt close to an OOBE? Many have. CavemanDD has some good threads, many other threads on the subject of mediation and astral pojection or OOBEs are here on ATS. All I can say to this is, meditate. You'll experience it for yourself. I recommend wave 1 by the Monroe Institute. You'd be very unusual not to experience this. In fact, if you started doing those hemisync meditations, and focus 10, you'd probably have the answer to many of these questions and more. I think.

The meditation I did earlier today was the monroe ones.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
To be fair I'm really going easy on you here, there are so many self-contradictory errors etc in here it's mind-blowing... let's not even get into punctuation, grammar, syntax etc and you claim to speak on behalf of indigos...

Joki, do you understand, do you have any comprehension at all? Look, a few years back I came about 3 seconds from being a vegatable the rest of my life from a stroke. I misspell almost every word, and mix up most. Yet I enjoy forging on, and it took me a few years to eradicate those symptoms.

There are other people on this forum who type with their mouth, and people with only one hand and people for all I know typing with their feet.

I could give a flying *&*( what you think of my spelling. If your brain is not capable of doing some thinking on your own and realising that many people just have their own issues and give up with the small details, then you are just in for such a treat should you be in the boat with some of these people someday.

And finally, there is no Indigo handbook. There is no Star Seed handbook. There are just people who do not belong comparing crib notes. And in those notes there are similarities. There is no order, will not be any order, and you will never be convinced so you are a waste of our time.

And honestly it sounds to me like you are a snot nosed kid who really has not had anything major happen to them, unaware of the realities of life.

It is like a older gent at a bar one time, when a bunch of young kids where complaining about how boring it was at the bar, and blah blah blah, and he piped up, you know what is exciting, heart attack, now that is exciting.

Next.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This planet is pretty brutal. The low frequencies of hate, cruelty, violence, selfishness, greed, ignorance, etc, don't resonate w/ us. I wish the Ascension would happen already. It would be nice if everyone could lift themselves out of these tired, old modalities.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
When the sky at night is clear I always enjoy looking Orion's belt and to this day I feel a connection to the stars and galaxy. I just can't explain it sometimes because it confuses people to a great degree.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join