It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I agree the energy of many women, struggling to survive in a world that does not value children and has massively suppressed female energy educationally and politically all over this world to this day, and subverted anything that is not male competition values and dog eat dog capatalism, or patriarchal fascist systems with women in veils in many countries, is forced in the free worlds to become more hard and aggressive. I'm pleased to hear there are more sensitive cooperative, and socially obligated males gaining in numbers, because in truth its the ying and yang and blending of the creative progressive, spacially oreinted male neocortexes with the more holistic, interjoined, cooperative, communal, socially obligated female neortex that creates an ideal world. Its all good if people are waking up.

Ascension and upgrade must mean the same thing. In any case, I've been asking for this in my meditations and a dna healing, development, upgrade. I've been asking for it in a way that is to increase my understanding of this process, and to truly mean in the positive way if it truly needed for the world. I've been having a kind interesting experience, felt like a warm extremely balanced presence was guiding me, and I just laid in the sunshine afterwards with wave after wave of vibrations cascading through me. Trying to keep my feet on the ground right now.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Venus014

Well starseeds come from a variety of different worlds. Some come from worlds that exist in a higher dimension of reality due to their age and growth as a soul. These souls are able to communicate with things in other dimensions than souls that are not of that level of awareness or ascension yet.
Because these souls even in a human physical form are of a consciousness that can interact and see into realms that most of the souls around them can not see .. I think maybe the things around them that are in other dimensions gather to them because they can sense or just know that these humans have a greater sensitivity to their presence and can be communicated with more readily.

It is just an idea.. but it is all I can come up with to explain it right now.

Quite honestly, I am still not happy about it.. we are having problems here once again. They are now targeting my children more so than me. Last night my daughters dresser drawer started shaking with no one else in the room and she heard a child giggling. This is similar to what happened last summer as well. Only last year it was doorknobs turning on their own.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
How do you think society would differ if it was controlled by women - - and women lived in social groups?

Please keep this about Energy to stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Controlled by women? That wouldnt be terrific either. Its the blending of energy that is needed, more like Norway, and the Hopi talk about as the next era, the next world that will come soon, and they are looking for all the signs to pass, including the blue star, Kachina. The next era will be cooperative and communal and blend female and male energy, these are symbols or generalizations, for the differences between us.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Controlled by women? That wouldnt be terrific either. Its the blending of energy that is needed, more like Norway, and the Hopi talk about as the next era, the next world that will come soon, and they are looking for all the signs to pass, including the blue star, Kachina. The next era will be cooperative and communal and blend female and male energy, these are symbols or generalizations, for the differences between us.

OK - well I think men (or masculine energy) will always try to be dominant.

How do you think society would shift if the female (feminine energy) was dominant?

As much as I love to fantasize about blending/equal/sharing - - I don't find it to be realistic in a physical world without assigned roles and duties. Except maybe in small groups.

I definitely support an energy shift is coming. Should we restructure how society is structured?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I would hope that men and women wouldn't be considered so different in society. A woman is capable of leading in just the same way that a man can lead, it is the idea's programmed into us since forever that women are not leaders, that men are. I personally think this has to do with the whole hunter gatherer idea in society, the men are warriors and hunt, the women gather and raise children. Under this, the men would lead, because while not always being the most intelligent, the men would certainly be more capable of forcing their ideas on people. Most of these ideas were also present more so when spirituality was less developed overall and society structures were still being worked out. In this day and age, it is time that we start looking at all people as capable beings who can carry out any task as well as the next person if taught. I mean, if you think about it, what makes pink a girl color? Yes, it helps with babies to identify quickly where the boys and girls are, but after that, it's merely an idea that we should get over. Maybe I'm going off topic here or talking crazy. but still, we should all be equal, and not judged for being male or female. At all. Unless you talk about baby making, then obviously there are some differences that need to be addressed.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
By the way, I truly feel Andromedans are helping in this ascension process a great deal, and that the presence suddenly felt so much like an experience I had, that was akin to astral projection, but more of a mental projection. My friend who has much missing time and many scoop marks says this group is his people. After what I saw with one of his sessions, he started getting some memory leaks at night.
In any case, all I was doing was going to sleep and wondering if he was getting a good nights sleep. And instantly I was pulled into a large circular type, massive, hi tech control room. Then I saw my friend seated in a chair with something on his head surrounded by these guys. The next day, he writes with missing time and wounds on his head and neck.

Over a bit time, he has gotten a bit of memories, and feels they are Andromedans, and his people and has a name for the woman who watches over him from that group. And I felt her presence. She was so incredibly calm, and balanced and warm and it was something I just can't describe. After the meditation today, I felt the same kind of presence. I think Andromedans are very involved, and one the major players in assisting ascensional/upgrade processes here.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Venus014

I remember war of the romans against the greeks, with no clue as to the 5 W's of journalism. I seem to have been. Before that, meditation has led me to see myself as a feral creature, somewhat like the creature that watched me as a child.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Its going to happen anyway. This male dominated society is very Sumerian type annanuki, and renegade et. After all this time we should have been there, we've had several reset buttons done to us and thousands of years of our soul's evolutions have been taken from many by the recycling that is done on this prison planet, so humanity's evolution was halted and in some ways seems to go retro, all the time, as this current anti female NWO, fascist element, where suddenly the bloodlines connected to Saudi Arabia forced many fledgling modern Muslim countries to go fundamentalist Islam, a blast from the barbaric past, with women forced into the veils of biblical times again. This ascension is about doing away with all of this. Advanced et cultures are cooperative, communal and moneyless resource societies. They blend male and female, and use their heads, because nothing else is intelligent. Its going to happen anyway! Either through the harvest/ascension everyone talks about, or through the upgrades the ets have been working on with the children, either way, we upgrade this time.

edit to add: They've actually covered all the odds by creating pockets of those who are working for ascension, but also many upgraded children of experiencers, who are experiencers, who have advanced multidimensional skills, energy recognition, psi and healing gifts, some very gifted intellectually in a metaphysical scientific way, some who have many survival skills, so that all the scenarios that could happen are being met with a plan in place. The exact future is not set, our collective minds determine much of it and how it happens and there is divisions and differences amongst us, that the future is flexible.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
all

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by jokei

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
1) The time is crucial now, as this planet has to be Ascended.

2) It will strengthen our positions here and raise the positive vibration (our purpose here).

3) I'm not talking about making yet another spiritual New Age mambo jumbo community. I'm talking about spreading the word. On a language all can understand.

4) Starpeople need to connect and to work together. We need to find each other and get together to raise the vibration of this planet.

5) We have very little time left. Abandon all our logic. If this thread feels right to you, then you too must act.

1) Good point all, Spooky Fox Mulder, we do need to Raise our Vibrations by any means possible

2) The people on Earth will be Ascended soon, whether you believe in it or not. Not all will be able to do this, religious types come to mind with their closed off mindset, and evil folks, killers and rapists, child abusers and wife beaters will most likely either stay here on Earth as it goes through it's birth pangs, or they will Ascend and then "fall" once again. Only a peaceful mind, free of distractions, fully open to all possibilities, and at peace with themselves will make it through.

3) All people will be like this, only the elite rich who are underground will be safe from the destruction, and they will not last for long.

4) Don't pay any attention to any so called "Leaders" for they may lead you down the wrong path...this goes from ministers to teachers to doctors, remember, they read books on their field, and believe only what they read.

5) They have a high technology that is far above what we can envision. They can walk through a solid wall, and make things happen right before your eyes. They are able, if they want, to beam up every weapon on Earth inside 20 minutes.

Woahh, I've noticed Spooky Fox has spent a fair amount of time online this evening, but has ignored my questions - thank you for your attempt at a reply -yet it answers none of the specific questions I have answered, so I;m going to go through the points ou have made and address them... I'm going to number them for easy reference for you so as you can see where I have contention.

1) What exactly do you mean by vibrations?

2) So regardless of belief, faith etc I will ascend, however, I am not a killer and rapist, child abuser and wife beater (your lack of grammar not mine) and I am peaceful AND open to possibilities - I only wish to Hope AND ask for proof - which I am doing of you, yet consistently no one of you is able to provide it or any answers to direct questions.

3) This statement is self-contradictory, either they'll all die like that or not...

4) Does this include Spooky??? He seems to be pushing himself(?) as some kind of leader, trying to gather you all together, if not a leader a catalyst, which as far as this is considered may as well be as good. The statment "they only believe what they read" with regard to leaders OR ANYBODy is an absolute gross generalism and quite frankly disgusting, if I only believed what I read I would still be believing teen horror novels, Stephen King, Conan the Barbarian etc... this is disgusting of you to deny the possibility of human thought.

5) East one this, good old fashioned proof please.

To be fair I'm really going easy on you here, there are so many self-contradictory errors etc in here it's mind-blowing... let's not even get into punctuation, grammar, syntax etc and you claim to speak on behalf of indigos...

So, if you would be so kind as to address the flaws/points I need clarification on I would be terribly greatful. If not well, that's cool, I'm sure you'll not disprove your charlatan tag.

Best wishes

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sorry - I don't want to go too off topic - but Social Anthropology is my hobby.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Please do organise a "starseed" meet, it would be great to notify the appropriate authorites of a potential terrorist/cult.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
how do u suggest we slowly, and that is the key word, move society from point A to point B because such a drastic change in mentality would take atleast 3 full generations, not to mention it would have to be easier to get men and women to meet in the middle. I cant recall a time in my lifetime current lifetime that we met eye to eye. on another note i would support paperless society, but only because i understand the good that woud come of it.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Male and female energies are not off topic. They are a part of ascension as is the Hopis predictions of the next world that is to come, that is the ascended world, and they specifically mention the female cooperative energies emerging then. This is right on topic.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
and by paper i mean paper money. umm, does anyone else sense weather patterns, especially those with thunderstorms?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
And I do want to stress once again that all odds have been covered here. For a world that avoids a reset or the next era, if it is not ascensional for many, there are many starseeds and upgraded children, not to mention hybrids living here now, so that over time, freedom and change will occur for humanity in any case, trojan horse style if necessary.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Please do organise a "starseed" meet, it would be great to notify the appropriate authorites of a potential terrorist/cult.

I'm not trying to go off topic here, but how would a starseed meet be terrorist or cult like? The idea is no more different than people with similar interests meeting in a group to discuss ideas, such as photo cropping, or recipe swaping. Because people aren't speaking on a forum and do it in person makes it suspicious and bad? I'm not understanding this thought process. If you wanted to make a group that talked about how starseeds were stupid, and ways to prove them wrong, I wouldn't call that terrorist/cult like.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Male and female energies are not off topic. They are a part of ascension as is the Hopis predictions of the next world that is to come, that is the ascended world, and they specifically mention the female cooperative energies emerging then. This is right on topic.

Well - the Hopi's as enlightened as they are - - are still a Patriarchal society.

Their spirit huts and hallucinogens for spirit quests and other spiritual ceremonies were male dominant if not exclusive.

I'm not sure about current times.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm not talking about current practice, but the Hopi prophecies that I've read quite a bit about, and that new age is to be very cooperative and embrace a balance between female and male. If it doesnt its not ascension by the way. Its a spin on current practice and it would mean that all the ets needed to be liberated as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Sorry, but you could have the decency to spell my "handle" correctly - Jokei - thankyou. I have clearly stated my position that I believe you all to be frauds/charlatans/mad etc... there's no reading between the lines to do, only to disprove my viewpoint by offering proof, I'm asking easy questions that only require elaboration on points that some of you have made.

Again I'll dissect your statements, this time as I forgot to use the quote button, in a slightly different format:

1) example once there was 21 dimensions and entities who have access to 21 now see a new 22nd dimension.

Well, regardless of Alex Colliers viewpoint what is your understanding of this in reality - now I'll be checking this on other forums to see if your view correlates with other indigos

2) It is part of our genetics, possibly what we got when we were hacked together by the Anunnaki.

Hacked together - nope, hacking is a term for separating things, discuss.

3) Now another channel, channeling the Merlin energy talks about these regressives, and they arrive here and blast the planet with polarized light, and strip off 10 DNA strands, and retro-virus our DNA system with a block at the base of your skull. Find your spine, and trace to where it meets the skull. If you push in hard, you will feel a small hard little bone structure. That blocks certain emotions, and from your two hemispheres from communicating properly, and amps up your emotions. According to the Merlin energy.

Please give sources for this speculation, the first line of this statement is not particularly coherent... also please further elaborate on the stripping-off of DNA strands.

4) Because it is a consciousness blob on the universe. If you look at the universe and consciousness, say the Earth has a consciousness, and the Sun, and all natural planets, and tree etc., then think of a perfect white painting where everything mostly stays white, because it elevates together.

Please elaborate further on this, if possible making sense. I have no conception of what a "consciousness blob" is, so here's hoping.

5) If they can raise the vibration of the planet by raising the consciousness of the people on it to the fact they have been manipulated...

Again vibrations, please at least give me some scientific/mathematical date for this... the frequency perhaps?

Yet again, I eagerly await your answers, yet am beginning to expect none.

It seems you guys don't bear up under scrutiny - I am more than happy to be proven wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join