It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I have found that many Starseeds have that arrogant factor. I believe it is because we really are from a more evolved consciousness - - it really isn't arrogance - - we plain and simple are superior. But we have to keep it toned down - - just as you would in dealing with a child.

Arrogance is a judgement and subjective, and carries a vibration that does more harm than good. We need star seeds to be out there and doing their thing, not placating people. Wow, we have a different idea here on star seeds and their nature.

He will learn, Star Seeds can stick up for themselves.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I wonder why this had gotten moved over to Skunks Works? OP has nailed it right on, where most of us came from, didn't originate from here. Most of us came from different stars, galaxies, and universes. I even gaze upon the stars wondering where the UFO's are. When are they gonna save us? When are they going to reveal their true identities? I'm waiting forever. But in order for me to see them. I must raise my vibrational frequency in tune with their frequency to see them. It will inevitably happen in 2012 of Dec 21. That is when this really starts to happen.

But if one cannot raise their vibrational frequency on time with the Earth's change in frequency. Then death awaits for those people, to try again. People will be reborn on another 3rd or 4th dimentional world to change their consciousness.

Higher spiritual beings also fall down the ladder, and start over from the very bottom to the lowest frequency, and gradually work their way up to the top again. It's a on going cycle. Everybody goes through that stage one way or another in previous lives current lives and in future lives. Both of the negative and positive energies must balance out otherwise Nature's Law would be flawed.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well, first, I'm glad you understand me on that. Although now I must ask, now what? I know this, I feel better knowing it, yet how do I meet people like this, or at least communicate on a regular basis? I would also like to develop my psychic skills which I'm convinced exist. I don't know why I'm asking these questions here, probably has to do with the fact that I like talking someone who seems to get what I'm talking about.

And Soul, uh, forgot the rest, I think SoulOrb? Any who, you know who you are, and thanks for the post. I'm trying to take meditation more seriously lately as I've had amazing results before with it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
LordKnox - - there are many good people here who can support you.

Stay with us.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I would never consider myself judgemental, most people I talk to tell me I'm not, so I suppose a word other than arrogant would be appropriate, such as ego, like you said earlier.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
soul orb, you earlier spoke of ascension, is this something that one can achieve at any time or is every persons time of acsension pre-determined?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
whoa how did i miss this thread. I am a believer in indigos but I dont think i am one, I have a lot of the characteristics, Hard willed, empathic, and I have telekentic abilities. The TK abilities are not impressive, they are limited to a small psywheel. But deffinately cool to see that there are a lot of indigos here

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Mephisto are you sure you aren't one? You may be and have not awakend yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
reply to post by SoulOrb

I would never consider myself judgemental, most people I talk to tell me I'm not, so I suppose a word other than arrogant would be appropriate, such as ego, like you said earlier.

Ego works.

Its just that you KNOW - you know more then what is here. You KNOW your knowledge is superior - - because your are more evolved.

I know some people don't like the term "superior" - - just put it in the context of someone who has a Master's degree over someone who has a high school degree. That kind of superior knowledge.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Everyone may feel out of place somewhere, sometimes, and while that connection on an emotional level is also shared with common people at least it "connects" better with the supposed purpose of the "Star Seeds", if I understood it well.

Correct ArMaP but don't expect the SS to agree with you. It's a much more romantic notion to think of oneself as a Star Seed than it is a human being with ordinary everyday problems.

However, the one thing I find worrying is the dissociation to the human race shown by many. While they may believe it explains them to themselves, it does little in the way of unveiling any type of truth. This magical thinking acts as nothing more than 'spiritual' Valium/Prozac.

While I understand people are bummed out with the way the human race seems to be heading, I see this Star Seed fad as a bit of a cop out and a means by which to release themselves from any type of responsibility that comes with being an active participant in reality and the human race. It's a form of delusion and I understand that admitting as much would be painful to many. Therefore I don't expect any of the self proclaimed SS to agree with me. It's simply par for the course.

IRM

[edit on 6/6/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
so what about us with a very short list of problems. I dont have too many more than a person that doesnt have a driver's license. I have many friends, some of which think i am strange, and others who think i have healing powers. I have a loving family and successful relatives. Is there anything more "romantic" than what i just listed. I dont need help in understanding what i am. In fact, i usually push away help of any kind. where is your argument now... oh, i am still being a romantic loon.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I see this Star Seed fad as a bit of a cop out and a means by which to release themselves from any type of responsibility that comes with being an active participant in reality and the human race. It's a form of delusion and I understand that admitting as much would be painful to many. Therefore I don't expect any of the self proclaimed SS to agree with me. It's simply par for the course.

What?

You are the one reaching. Where did you get the idea we don't have to be responsible humans.

Of course we have to be responsible human beings. We ARE human beings in the flesh AND this is our world to live in - in this incarnate.

Using anything as an excuse to cop out - - is a cop out - period!

What do you think we do? Run around all aerie-fairy - - spaced out looking up at the sky to catch a ride? How ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

You present an idealized version of yourself and nothing more... but hey... that's cool... it's human to do so!

IRM

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
IRM DONT FIB!

I know you are really a SS or indigo or Billy Meir love child with the blonde Plaedian.
I know that you have done none of the human things like:
Be born
Eat food
Produce waste (go to the loo)
Communicate
Use your 5 sences.
and possibly reproduce again.

We know such silly human traits are beyond you.

Get back in your tardis.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

We ARE human beings in the flesh AND this is our world to live in - in this incarnate.

And you are a human being in spirit too... whatever incarnation!

What?.... Not grandiose enough for you?

IRM Out!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If you are an unique individual, please watch out. Apparently, a witch trial is in effect where anyone who thinks abstractly and rationally is considered an alien. A textbook term of 'alien' would define it as simple as a being that is foreign or distant from the observers original origin. This is quite the demographic of abstract thinkers. We don't think like you, nor do we behave like you. Please, do not put us on a pedestal of scrutiny. By pointing fingers at each other and sighting abnormalities is exactly the method of thought that justified many holocausts throughout time.

Yes, you are afraid of your future and remain uncertain of what the future may bring. Do not speculate and create phantom enemies in which vague descriptions can lend themselves to any person or party. This creates unnecessary isolation, conflict and ultimately death to innocent and potentially progressive and revolutionary minds.

Those who do not understand history are doomed to repeat it. Please, read a history book and stop posting on this forum. Thankyou in advance.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
infaredman, what is an idealized version of ones self? is that when you are like good looking when you are not? because i get bad acne every once in a while. or maybe it is being buff when i am not because i can say i know that i should work out more. My self-image is 100% real and my ego tries to break through but rarely does. if u knew the type of person i am you would not call me idealistic in ANY way. I am just not the ideal person in looks, attitude, viewpoint. That hasent stopped me from doing what i need to do to get by and pass each stage of my personal enlightenment. try again. maybe you will get it this time.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Wow. Your post really openend up my eyes to the same kind of propaganda that religious leaders use. You almost had me until the reincarnation bit. I can handle a species of almost human but I cant handle religious hype such as reincarnation. Thanks for the try, anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo
soul orb, you earlier spoke of ascension, is this something that one can achieve at any time or is every persons time of acsension pre-determined?

To be honest, I have no idea, and I am not sure there is anyone I would trust to tell me, I mean we do not see people blinking out in a flash of light too often, and us scrambling for their notebooks.

I would like to think that is possible. I am going with it, as if it is. I am attempting Empower Ascension. I am leaving videos. If I disappear, then download my youtube videos and follow them, and maybe you can disappear too, but who really knows where we are going, right? LOL

However from the world according to SoulOrb, did a creator or God give you free will or not, without exceptions. If you say yes, well I would think ascension is possible.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Its just that you KNOW - you know more then what is here. You KNOW your knowledge is superior - - because your are more evolved.

Right now, fighting this cold and all, I sure do not feel superior :-)

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join