It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

Hey, there is a lot of mystery about Orion. The grey I saw as a child, when I found a pic that was similar, someone told me those were the greys from there. But I already knew, for the nordic commander man that I kept seeing flash in my memory and in my mind as an image, I knew he was from Orion as well. This group of annanuki, sheltered the Hopis, and others, underground, during the cataclysm, and are connected to Sirius and Telos. My memories show a very strong dislike for the managers of this planet and I keep seeing a moneyless society where all are equal and provided for.
I knew ever since I started making sense of my memories that they had strong ties to the natives and keep seeing that still. So, I'm searching for those answers myself.

By the way, one of the memories I have as a child was looking out a window or portal and seeing the stars, brilliant and beautiful and having a grey connected to my mind, sharing his joy at my great appreciation and wonder over his gift. I wanted to stay at that time, and not go home.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Is there somewhere I can learn about the history of the galaxy or orion. I can't seem to find much on the subject on google. Well not on the history of life in the galaxy anyway.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"Can you bind the chains of the plei'ades, or loose the cords of Orion? Can you lead forth the Maz'zaroth in their season, or can you guide the Bear with its children? Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you establish their rule on the earth?" Job 31-33

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Most of what you will find is various testimonies that always paint that system bad. However, Dan Burisch says thats were the nordic humans (that he calls future humans) is from. Lowki talks about this in his thread, I asked him immediatley about what he knew about this as he said he remembered a life as a grey bot that worked with Orion nordics. The red haired mummies that you can research on Burlington news, one of my favorite sites, are all over the world, in New Zealand, China, Russian, Peru, Egypt (blond as well). The pyramids point to Orion and Sirius. Well, I've read about red haired Orion's and they were a branch of the lyraens, but its just a short blurb here and there when they're listing types of ets on sites, no real information and I couldn't find the sources behind these things. Really big mystery. What I believe is that there are federation type ties between Orion, Sirius, all the other groups, as well as Alpha Centaura.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

By the way, one of the memories I have as a child was looking out a window or portal and seeing the stars, brilliant and beautiful and having a grey connected to my mind, sharing his joy at my great appreciation and wonder over his gift. I wanted to stay at that time, and not go home.

Yes! I have a fondness for portals - as in my Avi.

Am I looking IN or am I looking OUT?

As it is floating in the sky - it is dimensional. I can see everything in timeless space.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The red haired mummies that you can research on Burlington news, one of my favorite sites, are all over the world, in New Zealand, China, Russian, Peru, Egypt (blond as well).

Do you have any links to information on these? Particularly interested as I am from New Zealand.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm warning you its long. I took notes on it too. There are many pages and links, and I have a tendency to click on another and get sidetracked for another great many pages, and take notes, then have to go back.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

i really like this site. The research is very in depth.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I'm warning you its long. I took notes on it too. There are many pages and links, and I have a tendency to click on another and get sidetracked for another great many pages, and take notes, then have to go back.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

i really like this site. The research is very in depth.

I have a passion for redheads - - always have.

My hubby is a solid-on-the-ground red-headed Swede. His red hair was the first thing that attracted me to him.

Guess I should check out the site.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx
"Can you bind the chains of the plei'ades, or loose the cords of Orion? Can you lead forth the Maz'zaroth in their season, or can you guide the Bear with its children? Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you establish their rule on the earth?" Job 31-33

Very nice quote!

As with many things, it is often so that the most unbelievable is true and indications are there in front of anybody's eyes.

I wouldn't dare to compare myself with a figure like Jesus but I like the quote: who has ears, listen en hear! who has eyes, open them and see!

For those posters in this thread who indicated I'm a mental case: If it feels right for you call me so. I'm willing to be tested by ANY psychiatrist (also 'archaically' called an alienist
) to prove you're wrong.

Peace!

[edit on 6/5/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
describes me pretty well

but im pretty sure im a human

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
describes me pretty well

but im pretty sure im a human

We are all human - at least in body.

It's about the energy consciousness that is controlling that body.

Where does that consciousness come from?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

This is the fundamental question that the other fear mongering thread ignores.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by born-indigo]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo

Originally posted by Annee

This is the fundamental question that the other fear mongering thread ignores.

I know.

But they can't recognize it in their Lock Boxes.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well, I'm not going to read through all the pages of responses here, but with everything I've been reading, I'm sure I'm one of these people that are referenced in the original post. I've been looking for the characteristics all over, and everything has 100% pointed me towards this. Beyond the childhood characteristics that I had, even now I find it difficult to see myself in a relationship, I constantly tell people I'm looking for my other half, my "puzzle piece". This was something I read that these star people or indigo people will tend to do, just with different names. I'm very excited that there seem to be others with these same attributes. I've been feeling lonely a long time, having difficulty staying friends with many, and rarely able to truly connect except for entertainment it seems. I do love to talk to people, don't get me wrong, just most of the time it seems empty, or that no one understands what I'm talking about.

I don't want to drone on too much about this right now, but I thought I'd put a small piece of what i was thinking out here. I'm kind of new to posting on this site. Thanks for the time!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wow! LordKnox - - you sure sound like a Classic fit.

Serious Question: do you find yourself being a bit arrogant? Don't know why - and try to tone it down?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I do at times, however I think it is weaker due to certain childhood programming. I was made to feel worthless, yet at the same time I felt arrogant at times and had difficulty keeping it in check. Most of the time I get arrogant when someone is raising themselves above others. It drives me insane and I want to make sure everyone is on the same level, so I tend to raise myself up a bit to bring them down. If that makes sense? haha.

I will say, when I get arrogant, I yell at myself for doing it, in particular, if I feel that I'm bragging or boasting accomplishments. Does that answer the question? I'm trying to be thorough I guess.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LordKnox

Ouch, did I miss something, I do not see anything Arrogant in this post, I mean, I could feel that one. Was there a post earlier?

Rock on, join the club, and there is nothing wrong with a little ego as long as it serves the creator, these India Guru's I think got it a little wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
I do at times, however I think it is weaker due to certain childhood programming. I was made to feel worthless, yet at the same time I felt arrogant at times and had difficulty keeping it in check. Most of the time I get arrogant when someone is raising themselves above others. It drives me insane and I want to make sure everyone is on the same level, so I tend to raise myself up a bit to bring them down. If that makes sense? haha.

I will say, when I get arrogant, I yell at myself for doing it, in particular, if I feel that I'm bragging or boasting accomplishments. Does that answer the question? I'm trying to be thorough I guess.

Yep! You're one of us.

I have found that many Starseeds have that arrogant factor. I believe it is because we really are from a more evolved consciousness - - it really isn't arrogance - - we plain and simple are superior. But we have to keep it toned down - - just as you would in dealing with a child.

OH - - yes - you make perfect sense.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordKnox
I do at times, however I think it is weaker due to certain childhood programming. I was made to feel worthless, yet at the same time I felt arrogant at times and had difficulty

Have I got the video for you, :-), this should stir up the pot here.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join