It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
well, the thread is skunkworks now, but since it already has almost 1100 replies it is too late to keep this thing buried in skunkworks. but i doubt people will feel worse than they did before because we just go back to our lives, some of us loners or boring people. I can say i am not a loner or a boring person and i wouldnt lose much if this turns out to be wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Ah ok, you had me confused there for a bit. You didn't actually say it like that and since you said it in this thread.. I thought it was in regards to something someone had said in here.
that's cool

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

I think, Geladinhu, that you have the answers within you. Read, do research, meditate and look within yourself. If something feels right to you, then it's probably the right way for you.

Peace,
Mulder

This last week or two I have been extremely paranoid.
I've been feeling strange sensations and unreasonable and extreme fear.
I feel that I am unable to rely in my own ideas at the moment, and you have no idea how that makes me feel confused and powerless.

I have always felt the truth within, but something has happened that I recently lost it. Fortunately I'm slowly regaining the connection, but there is a little voice in here telling me that I'm on the verge of becoming a schizophrenic, that I'm dissociating myself purposely from shared reality for some sort of reason that is unknown to me at the moment.

I don't even know why I am saying all this. I guess my fear has been contained for too long and it needs to be released.

I wanna thank you for helping me believe in myself once again.

that is why.... because you have been containing it ...pressure, energy, emotions what ever you want to call it are not being let out.. just remember you have control over your entire body... the bodily machines make up the body, but You ( spark,soul, etc) control the entire body.. like a suit.. i have felt on the verge of going a little loony and its hard.. but just be strong do not let your emotions get the best of you.. emotions are just a change in the body chemical composition, which lead to bodily movements which cause feelings.. if you know what is going on and why your body does certain things it can calm you down... at least it did for me.. just trying to help..

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
well, the thread is skunkworks now, but since it already has almost 1100 replies it is too late to keep this thing buried in skunkworks. but i doubt people will feel worse than they did before because we just go back to our lives, some of us loners or boring people. I can say i am not a loner or a boring person and i wouldnt lose much if this turns out to be wrong.

This is the second time this has happened here, there is a faction here that just keep hounding moderators. I mean my circles of light has a alien face right in the frigging light circle, but no, crop circles can stay but not light circles. This is not right to be in Skunk Works.

It takes me alot of hours to generate content, I am thinking if I go back to Project Camelot and at least pay them my $5 a month that people will not be involved in this crap, this is just wrong, honestly. Those people on the UFO forum are such negative people, who want to believe and we just keep flogging out stuff out there, and them slicing it down.

Moderators, this was a travesty, and it was heavy handed. This is wrong as evidenced the the tags. If you do not put it back, I cannot trust the moderators of this board and contribute content and discuss without feeling there is a heavy hand there, that is pandering to a bunch of backwards people who harass and harass until the moderators do something.

I am very upset about this. I need to reconsider where I am putting my information.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Hey, I'm watching your videos: Empowered Ascension. Wow, they are really cool. You said you were listening to the Monroe Institute, the energy balloon and the affirmation for guidance from those like minded or more advanced, and this actually brought in probably your contacts and your energy abilities, or enhanced those anyway. I bought wave 1 as an early birthday present, and was wondering if these were the ones you meant. Its a really good present. And I was curious because you said you could make your own hemisync. Thats incredible! What goes into doing that, is it difficult?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Actually skunkworks doesnt seem right. Since its personal testimony type stuff, I've always thought it should be in the grey area. But many good threads are in both those categories, so it hardly matters!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
early birthday present, and was wondering if these were the ones you meant. Its a really good present. And I was curious because you said you could make your own hemisync. Thats incredible! What goes into doing that, is it difficult?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by mystiq]

For making Hemisync, I find the program CoolEdit or named Audition now, good. It has a filter in it where you can manipulate a sound to make it into a bineral beat, any sound. I have a few made up I can show you, I will dig them up.

Yes, I am pretty sure that is how they found me, I was using that tape. Very good choice.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Actually skunkworks doesnt seem right. Since its personal testimony type stuff, I've always thought it should be in the grey area. But many good threads are in both those categories, so it hardly matters!

I think I dislike the name more than anything. It is a very negative vibration name, and full of judgment. Although I am sure not many besides a few would see that.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

well, the thread is skunkworks now, but since it already has almost 1100 replies it is too late to keep this thing buried in skunkworks.

Ah, it doesn't matter if it's in Skunk Works or not. The sheer amount of replies to this thread already means that it's waking people up.

All Starpeople here are gathering - and that's all it matters. The word is out.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Those programs for making the hemisyncs are for windows right? I'll be looking into them, but I'm also going to see if there are any linux versions that do those things as well, because I dual boot. This is really interesting to me.
Hemisync is something I really recommend to anyone trying to connect to their multidimensional abilities, psi, remote viewing and et contact.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

well, the thread is in Skunkworks now.

Whatever! Maybe now we can have some peace.

Now I can use the word "KNOW". I am of the Knowing - I have been since birth in 1946.

It isn't just that I believe - - I KNOW my consciousness is of a higher order then from here. I have always Known.

I have always felt like a "teacher" - - like a puppet master pulling people up (to a higher consciousness) by the strings.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It seems that there are lots of debates going on here.
I see seperate groups of people who mostly beleive in physical aliens, God, and Alien souls.
What if they are all connected but we are not able to find out yet?
God maybe a source of energy and energy is everywhere in the universe. And what if energy has freewill as we do?
Whether one is Human or Alien one will have energy.
Well, I mean various beliefs that we have may have connections to each other. But we are not at the stage of figuring it out.
I think freewill is one of the most blessing gift and that's why we have arguments.
It's my guess that freewill is also some sort of wish or request to the source of energy. For instance, if there is prophecy, it's not the prophecy that makes things happen but actually the belief and wish of the mass entity with freewill who read the prophecy that makes it actually happen.
So we should get and give positive influence which can have us hope and wish for the positive future. That's what I think we should do.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by mirine]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirine

So we should get and give positive influence which can have us hope and wish for the positive future. That's what I think we should do.

Live as if every thought is an action.

Thought is energy - thought creates.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by jokei

In some of the prior posts there are mentions of different alien races being "evil" or "good" - is that not just another form of racism?

How would you describe our civilization and the people in it?

I personally prefer the terms: "positive and negative"

Do you really believe - just because its an alien race - - they are all going to be benevolent clones of each other - or the reverse?

All I mean by it is the aliens are pro-human and help protect us, or they are anti-human and seek to enslave us. Now, from we human's view point, enslavement is bad, so there for the anti-human bunch definitely are more 'evil'-like, eh?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirine
It seems that there are lots of debates going on here.
I see seperate groups of people who mostly beleive in physical aliens, God, and Alien souls.
What if they are all connected but we are not able to find out yet?
God maybe a source of energy and energy is everywhere in the universe. And what if energy has freewill as we do?
Whether one is Human or Alien one will have energy.
Well, I mean various beliefs that we have may have connections to each other. But we are not at the stage of figuring it out.
I think freewill is one of the most blessing gift and that's why we have arguments.
It's my guess that freewill is also some sort of wish or request to the source of energy. For instance, if there is prophecy, it's not the prophecy that makes things happen but actually the belief and wish of the mass entity with freewill who read the prophecy that makes it actually happen.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by mirine]

I agree. Manifest Manifest Manifest what you WANT to see happen, and you most definitely can influence the outcome. The NWO is doing all it can to prevent us from realizing that is possible, because, well, they want the outcome where humans die in large amounts and they can enslave the rest easily. So, don't let them spin you with their vision of doom and gloom and helplessness in the face of what they want you to believe is 'overwhelming odds'.

And yes, all that stuff is connected. The aliens have their own spirits, which, if they die near earth get sucked into human bodies. There are true human spirits too, of course, but not that many of them, really.

The over arching sentience of each species racial unconscious is their 'god' and I get hints that there is also another level of sentience that is the 'god' energy of all sentient life forms. This is however not normal 'energy' but is almost a phased energy that is more about spirit than 'physical' reality. Once we humans make physical enlightenment, that is when I think we will come more directly in contact with that overarching of overarching sentiences.

I did read about one fellow's near death experience recently that seemed to confirm that idea. He talked about a journey he made, and it sounded like what he was describing on the way far out there end of it was what I would call the overarching sentience of all overarching sentiences. Kinda cool always to get some confirmation on what I'm getting glimpes of out in the racial/collective unconscious.

DRG

PS Sadly though my time here today is quite short, so I will do my best to try to catch up some tomorrow if possible, or if not that, back again on Monday. Have a great weekend, folks!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am a very confident person, always have been. Since I have posted in this thread however, my core has been shaken. What I held true seems not so now. I am an indigo of that I am sure, but a lot of unanswered questions from my life have been stirred back up. Now it has me wondering about the countless hours I have spent staring at orion, and what does that mean to the person I thought I was. If this is the truth what does that mean for my future. As an Indigo I know that a time will come when I have to step up to the plate and play my part, its just the part I will play is different than what I originally expected. I don't know if these epiphanies are a step that I am unwittingly taking or what that means.

I am 24 years old, am I at the average age for realization, or am I older, or younger? I really don't know much, I have recently begun my research. Is there any steps I need to take now? Is there anyplace for me to go to learn more? If we are star people isn't it a conflict if we are from different races or is our goal common? I searched for what type was from the star system that I constantly stare at. I found its Grey type b and it says they are less malevolent than grey type a but they are still malevolent. Please help me grow and learn. I am a sponge.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by jokei

In some of the prior posts there are mentions of different alien races being "evil" or "good" - is that not just another form of racism?

How would you describe our civilization and the people in it?

I personally prefer the terms: "positive and negative"

Do you really believe - just because its an alien race - - they are all going to be benevolent clones of each other - or the reverse?

All I mean by it is the aliens are pro-human and help protect us, or they are anti-human and seek to enslave us. Now, from we human's view point, enslavement is bad, so there for the anti-human bunch definitely are more 'evil'-like, eh?

No in-between? No individual thought? No protesters? No Freedom Fighters?

I just can't look at humans and their diversity - - - then believe any alien race is of single thought or agenda.

I do believe the Terra Papers - - so I do understand the enslavement angle - - and understand getting us out of our "lie". But at what level of dimension is this? Is it physical creation - pure energy consciousness - - or somewhere in between?

It is quite complex.

As I do believe in the I AM - Creator - as the origin of energy consciousness - - and the Russian Doll effect spread out from there. Even Starseeds are probably of different levels of dimensions.

I seem to be of the Pleiadian lineage. But - that is also where Enki escaped to. Has he evolved in a peaceful benevolent manner or does he still want power & control. How benevolent is benevolent - - or is it a sheep in wolves clothing?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thank you for the guidance, guys!

I feel that I have been on a path for more less 3 years now (I am young), that was the first time that I experienced "depression". I do not know exactly what it is, but "depression" (clinical depression) is the best way to make other people understand and kinda mellow out a bit about the situation. Since then my ride has started to get wild and it is only increasing exponentially in it's wildness.

I refuse to use medication, unless it is natural, then I'll give it a try. I have some friends that are seriously addicted to their anti-depressants and I don't want to lose the little freedom that I have. Anyways, I have my own natural anti-depressant (which I like to refer as an ally) when I feel that I need some external help to ground me. It's a wonderful plant.

Now, since I am already opening up so much I'm going to extend myself a little more. I hope I'm not abusing your kindness with some premature ideas.

It's just that I have no one to really talk to when it comes to this kind of stuff, I've tried and the feedback that I get really makes me unmotivated.

So here is the deal. Lately I have been experiencing multiple perspectives which are triggered by an unknown reason and that seem pretty random. It is like I have multiple personalities, but all of the personalities are aware of each other. What makes them different personalities in my opinion is the way they react about everything. One day I'm super happy, smiling at everyone, giving all my love. The other I'm in this awful dreadful state, where I only feel like I need distance from everyone because I know that I will rage at whoever disturbs me (so disturbed I already am), and I don't want to disturb other people. I am always aware that I am in one state or another, but I cannot willfully change the situation, it's like I'm trapped in them until unexpectedly I'm launched into another perspective. Those are like the two extremes, but there are many other perspectives and ways that I react and see the world. However, there is one that I feel that is the "original", that one is the observer, it is only gathering information and knowledge, it does not act, it does nothing but to stay in awe. Sometimes I am only my original self, but I have a hard time maintaining that perspective (which I really like). I get easily dragged into the experimenting characters (which even though it may feel unpleasant sometimes it is ultimately fun) by the energy of others.

Okay, no problem with all that, it was just kind of background information. (I already realized that I need more meditation - which I haven't practiced in a while). Now is the part that really gets me. I feel, I genuinely feel, that I am super-duper special. More special then any "starseed", more special then anyone that I have ever met and that I will ever meet. This specialness sensation is only increasing exponentially together with the wildness of my life. I feel that I have the potential to save or destroy the world. I feel that I am the chosen one. Now, this feeling is not something that I get through reason. What I get through reason is that I am one silly arrogant unhealthily idealist extremist egoistic bastard on the hugest power trip ever imagined.

Yeah, serious stuff, huh?

So this is more less where I am now. I'd love to hear your opinions and advices.

Love you all!

By the way, I'd like to mention that this was the first time that I had enough courage to share all of this in its "entirety". I never never never spoke about my feeling of being special. Some people even came to me saying that they felt I was special but I have always denied it and answered that everyone is equally special, just in their own way. That is what I say because I feel that's what people need to hear, but it isn't really what I believe.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Geladinhu]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu

So here is the deal. Lately I have been experiencing multiple perspectives which are triggered by an unknown reason and that seem pretty random.

Could be as simple as your past incarnates coming to the surface - - to help you remember experiences you've had. To not forget your "life" lessons.

I have bi-polar episodes if I eat sugar. I stay on a very strict all natural diet. No additives - no sugar - no preservatives.

Hormone free meat from Whole Foods. I would love to be vegetarian - - but so far my body requires meat to keep my blood sugar levels.

I also live kind of isolated as I'm an energy Empath - - it seems to be a trait of some Starseeds. Geeze - how are we supposed to ever get together?

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join