It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yeah i just wanted to say you can count 2 more im one and someone else i know is. i have known for about two years the other person about a year or so. I hear there are about 1000000 of us here.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel like I don't "belong" here, but that may be because I'm depressed and introverted.

I guess this means I'm not an "Indigo" child. Instead, I'm most likely a normal bumbling human being whose destiny leads a loud, boring, sad end.

I'm not special. Never was and probably will never be anything useful to this universe except to take up space and provide the real special people a place where they can use me as a stepping ladder.

It's really sad when I realize this. If only I could change the world somehow.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by pieinthesky

There is no video evidence of God...perhaps then we should be moving all topics related to God to skunkworks too...? Please be a bit more accommodating , fooffstarr.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

If your point is I am insulting your god - - then you are mistaken by your perception.

I'm replying to foofstars post Annie, not yours

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienseeker
Yeah i just wanted to say you can count 2 more im one and someone else i know is. i have known for about two years the other person about a year or so. I hear there are about 1000000 of us here.

Welcome to the club, alienseeker! There are many of us Starpeople here

Originally posted by rehab
what do i do plz help some one i dont know what to eat drink. i don't drik publick water i deal with bottle water . i don't eat nothing un healthy well trying to it's hard when everything is poisioned by the SleeStackz....ReHaB

ReHaB, you should stay away from alcohol, junk food, meat and most milk products. Eat fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, fish, eggs, and organic food. That works for me and works for many other Starpeople I know. This website may provide some information too.

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Thanks for the link, Mulder. (www.lightconnection.org...)
But I wasn't able to relate to one of them specifically, I feel that I am all of those.
Seriously, I cannot really say which one most relates to me, it seems like I am a little bit of all of them. (Maybe more of one then another)
Would that mean that I am a really, really, really old spirit that has lived in all of those systems already?
Or would it mean that I am just reaching without even wanting into other peoples experience? What are your thoughts in this?

I think, Geladinhu, that you have the answers within you. Read, do research, meditate and look within yourself. If something feels right to you, then it's probably the right way for you.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alienseeker

thats a small number, seems too small. Where did u get it because it seems that despite the fact that few of us have met another person like us for some time i have a hard time understanding for such a small percentage of the population?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Well i got that from David Willcock on a interview i listened too a while back but
im not too sure about the number my self.
I would guess it's about 100,000,000 myself. Of course that's still a small percent of the right at 7 billion humans on this planet. It's hard to say how of us there are due to trying to blend in. I mean if we just come out and say we have alien souls in us to a normal human that sounds crazy in fact this is the only time i have seen a gathering of us at least of this size.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

I think, Geladinhu, that you have the answers within you. Read, do research, meditate and look within yourself. If something feels right to you, then it's probably the right way for you.

Peace,
Mulder

This last week or two I have been extremely paranoid.
I've been feeling strange sensations and unreasonable and extreme fear.
I feel that I am unable to rely in my own ideas at the moment, and you have no idea how that makes me feel confused and powerless.

I have always felt the truth within, but something has happened that I recently lost it. Fortunately I'm slowly regaining the connection, but there is a little voice in here telling me that I'm on the verge of becoming a schizophrenic, that I'm dissociating myself purposely from shared reality for some sort of reason that is unknown to me at the moment.

I don't even know why I am saying all this. I guess my fear has been contained for too long and it needs to be released.

I wanna thank you for helping me believe in myself once again.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

There is no video evidence of God...perhaps then we should be moving all topics related to God to skunkworks too...? Please be a bit more accommodating , fooffstarr.

OH OK

Actually - now that I see - I think you are saying the same thing I was saying.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

OH OK

Actually - now that I see - I think you are saying the same thing I was saying.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Annee]

Precisly

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

This last week or two I have been extremely paranoid.
I've been feeling strange sensations and unreasonable and extreme fear.
I feel that I am unable to rely in my own ideas at the moment, and you have no idea how that makes me feel confused and powerless.

It looks like you need to start getting some grounding, Geladinhu. In order to function better on this planet. Doing grounding meditation works, actually.

And don't be afraid or paranoid. There is nothing to fear - look how many of us are here. You are not alone, Geladinhu.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
The fact that the OP isn't really an active participant in his own thread makes me wonder. Come on OP get in here, elaborate your faith or is it enough for you to sit back and marvel at your 'creation' (which has past 1000 replies).

I am actually quite active, cripmeister.

I am just using my energy to reply to those, who this post was originally meant for.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I am just using my energy to reply to those, who this post was originally meant for.

Peace,
Mulder

The only thing you seem to doing is telling people to eat their vegetables and meditate - what is that about? Do you have any INFORMATION to give on the subject YOU POSTED? I highly doubt you even believe in all this. You just wanted to start a discussion about a far out and ludicrous subject. I wouldn't have a problem with that if you had posted in the Skunk Works forum.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Peace,
Mulder

The only thing you seem to doing is telling people to eat their vegetables and meditate - what is that about? Do you have any INFORMATION to give on the subject YOU POSTED? I highly doubt you even believe in all this. You just wanted to start a discussion about a far out and ludicrous subject. I wouldn't have a problem with that if you had posted in the Skunk Works forum.

Cripmeinster, I think Mulder was initially trying to send a message to the relevant people here . I dont think his original or current intention is to spend all his time trying to prove it to critics . Which is why you'll probably never get a rise out of him. He's not bothered that you don't understand...since his topic has done what it was intended to do, spread the message to those who needed info on it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Ah yes we do, and well we are still here. Make contact with your higher self, and start anchoring some more energy and it will help you sort it out. Sounds to me like you are starting to enter ascension, like I did a year ago. I recorded my first year as a guide to other so they would see that others went ahead of them.

This is a seven part series, who to most might be very boring unless you are experiencing these symptoms. This is video one, and I put a playlist link below.

www.youtube.com...

And before me, there are people experiencing these kind of wake ups for years, I just took the time to document mine. Get lots of advice, and trust your intuition.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

what is that about? Do you have any INFORMATION to give on the subject YOU POSTED? I highly doubt you even believe in all this. You just wanted to start a discussion about a far

I assure you people like myself do not take say 10 hours of our life, and shoot footage and edit it, and upload it, and try to share unless we believe it. I put my stuff there for the world to see, and I do not charge anything, and I do believe it, I did experience a major shift like some of the people who have come forward on this thread.

However you are not in that shift. If you were, you would understand. This thread is for the many on this board who are experiencing this in silence. And should this happen to you, this thread will be here for you to come back to, in a state on confusion once you were hit with some kind of energy where you can barely hear yourself think anymore, or walk outside because it comes in waves.

And eventually it lessens, but I will tell you something, your doctors will not listen you to. Your family will not listen to you. There is a big chance you will be medicated if you tell anyone. And in medication which is the worse thing for this process, people commit suicide many times. They have new perceptions and everyone around them make them think that they are crazy, however that is not the case, there is a shift happening, these Star Seeds are here, they are waking up, and they do require support.

And we have people like you, who is basically ignorant of the suffering of these people, and do not see the compassionate side of this thread pushing to have it put on the back burner because you are not experiencing it.

Too frigging bad. Star Seeds need this kind of thread, and we got it. And as I found out in the past year, many of us Star Seeds still have a support team in space or other dimensions, you know all those nice little white blobs in those photo's you want to look at, well they are our support for us ground crew.

So this thread has every right to be here just get over it and move on and when you get some kind of energy zap and realize some day you were indeed a star seed, and you have no where else to turn, it will be here for you as well.

Man, some of you people are just so cold. I wonder sometimes what we are doing here.

And there has been some fear here by the Star Seeds we are being profiled by this thread. If this is happening, and I would like to think that such a thing is implausible, Star Seeds are not people to mess with energy wise.

You might get the first kick in, but our love back to you might just throw you into ascension, so if this is happening, it is best you stop, because on some level you have already been identified, and it will work its way forward through the consciousness.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I don't even know why I am saying all this. I guess my fear has been contained for too long and it needs to be released.

I should mention something I have not seen in this thread. It is almost impossible to keep your old life schedule and work with this process. It is too intense. I know my roommate and I noticed that a few times, we literally fell asleep standing up, when this energy hits you sometimes during the process there is no getting to a bed, you had better be handy to something to lay down.

Start to ground, lessen your need for money over time, work a few less hours, go to the park and feed the ducks, things to connect you. Some friends will leave, and some will come. You will gather new insights. One will be, you will ask people who have a negative thought to leave, because the negative thought will literally attack you. and you will really feel it.

What has helped me:
Turn off the tv, disconnect cable if you are single. Do not read a paper. Unplug from world events, other people will handle it for now. Even the other day a guy canvassing for Oxfam wanted to show me this horrible brochure of the hunger, similar to what I have seen many times, and I asked him to put it away and would not look at it.

I had no money anyway to give him, and my job is to anchor energy and that violence on those people has been going on for years, that photo does nothing to support me. We need to anchor energy to change our communities that change the government and the oppressive people above those people Your energy is too high for these harsh things.

If you play computer games, get rid of the violence. So not watch violence. I interjected myself into some war videos on youtube and I got a major kick back. You can't even allow subtle violence, in fact I went back and got rid of my comments. That link to the energy on the people watching that video is too base to handle. We can handle the negative energy, a person cannot be fearful, but it will cause discord to a point that it is painful. You will learn about this.

And in that process, this will start to level out, and the symptoms get better. And about 4 months in, your body will do a purge of toxins through the skin, as I said in my video, however trust you are on a path.

Example the other day my friend wanted me to go to Terminator movie with him, and he is not in ascension by the way. Well possibly now, he saw his first light ship last night and he was buzzing with energy for half and hour after it, so it might have got a zap, and not know it yet. Time will tell. So I love terminator, but I now have a major problem.with the series It is just something inside me.

So I said, well I will go, but I just want you to consider that there is a theme in the movie that is being sold in the movie, and if you see it, I will go, so you can prepare yourself for it. He said, the violence? I said no, it is anti-human. It attacks human divinity. It says humans are not worthy, are pests, are inferior, and need to be wiped out. So when you leave you identify with the humans and wear that energy. It hit him, and he looks at me, and a light bulb went on, and he said, wow you know, that is right, I do not feel great about being a human when I go to that movie, so we did not go.

These are the kinds of things that start to stand out. And as time goes on, and you are centered, it is quite a journey. Welcome to the club.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Thank you SoulOrb - nicely put!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
This thread is for the many on this board who are experiencing this in silence.

The only problem I have with this thread is that some people may feel linked to this whole "star seed" situation and at a latter time, if it fails them or if they reach the conclusion that this was all about nothing, they will be even worse than they are now.

So, while I think that people that feel that they should not be on this planet or that are looking for their reason for existing should try to find other people that feel the same way, I also think that they should avoid organised groups or compartmentalised classifications that, to me, look artificial and were probably created by someone that wants to make money out of it (but it does not mean that the people that have posted on this thread are part of that money-making scheme).

Edited to add that I think this is on the right forum; even if the people posting are wrong, the topic is about people being Alien, and the idea behind it is not stranger than most of the other threads on this forum.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The only problem I have with this thread is that some people may feel linked to this whole "star seed" situation and at a latter time, if it fails them or if they reach the

This is a risk that must be taken, we are losing people who might be Star Seeds everyday. I will simply say, when you are Star Seed, this list is not what determines it, it simply triggers it. I know that there was not a match of my emotions with the average person very young. However the process of awakening is one that is not mistakable.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join