It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has alerted about this topic, and nothing has been done. So I'm going to keep pestering.

Oh please, can you give it a break. I mean come on, it is one little line in the index. Look at the tags, and look at the stars in here. Can you just like pretend it is not here in the list, I mean you seem to be ignoring other things fine.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Believing is fine. But where is the proof? The evidence?

According to some in this thread they could prove the existence of 'star people' by simply videoing some of their abilities. But they choose not to.

As I said in the first line of my last post, I don't mind you believe this stuff. It is your choice, your opinion.

I'm not trying to silence you. I'm just trying to get the topic moved to a more appropriate forum. Should it matter to you so much where you discuss this if you believe in it strongly? As long as the topic exists, right?

What I do mind is that the UFO forum has always been a place of evidence (even bad evidence, hoaxes and really shaky testimony) be presented first, then discussed.

Once again... where is the evidence?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

It is MY belief. I don't need proof - - anymore then a Christian needs physical proof of Jesus.

From birth I have had experiences and connections that are MY personal proof. I believe ME. I am not required to prove my belief to you or anyone.

That said: Again - - I am a member of ATS. These areas of discussion are the type of subjects I joined ATS for.

If its not YOUR thing - - why are you here? Go find your own thing.
----------------------------------

For me - it could possibly be in a religious forum. But not everyone discussing this - - is discussing it in a religious/belief mode.

And for me - it isn't just belief - as in spiritual. I believe there are actual events and real aliens and conscious energy beings guiding humans - - through various means.

Some are discussing it as physical entities - - and/or other forms relating to Aliens/UFO's.

It should not matter if non-believers / skeptics - - - think it real or not. I DO!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

That was about hope in what other people say in general, not about this particular thread.

As far as I know (I did not read all the thread) nothing was specifically promised.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Edited into oblivion

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
well, i think we have established that a few people have come to the conclusion that these ideas are idiotic, bordering on insanity or unprovable. But, the necessity of electric cars was not proven in the 30's and 40's but big business had to make sure, water on mars was not proven so we had to think there might be before we checked. As you can see, radical thought is what leads to discovery. Not all of it is every accepted, and much of it is proven false. Do you think great scientists during the middle ages and the Renaissance stopped their radical thought because the Church thought they were wrong. I think not. I am not comparing us to scientists today or then just to be clear. Because, i know some will try and say i am to try and move me off topic. We are simply people trying to be allowed to think differently, not what it says in a building made to house deities, or in books written by people about what god is. We want to ponder what our experiences and intrinsic beliefs mean for us.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I thought ATS was all for the rational discourse of alternative/fringe topics etc... I see none of this coming from the OP or his supporters, other than "I believe" which is fine, but this thread needs moving to skunkworks as there is little rational discourse going on here.

As with any other thread the OP should be able to be held up to scrutiny and refute/defend their ideas/oppponents rationaly within terms and boundaries that are commonly accepted by the community - if these terms and boundaries are not held by the community the good evidence should be given for them - I see none of this so far from the defendants and urge the moderators to shift this to skunkworks.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Originally posted by jokei
I thought ATS was all for the rational discourse of alternative/fringe topics etc... I see none of this coming from the OP or his supporters, other than "I believe" which is fine, but this thread needs moving to skunkworks as there is little rational discourse going on here.

this comment brought to you by the MIB!

all joking aside, you people claim to be aliens in human bodies or whatever.
wouldnt you have ceased to be aliens when you were born as humans?

if it looks like a duck , and walks like a duck, its not an alien.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Sparkey76

Im a little cunfused. Which are the good Aliens and Which are considered bad or Evil?

Im not sure myself, its only a theory but im sure the ;ion symbol means something, its used alot in empires and royal blood, gates of ishtar in sumeria had lion symbol, egypt has lion symbol in the sphinx, judea, rome and onwards until it appears on a royal low value coins aswell on certain documents and well have a look..

all I know is, if I am one or not, I stand for good

take a look at this...is this the symbol of the lion, what i that creature?

All I know is I feel like ive waken up and been having dreams...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I try to actually be HUMAN

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
that was a shameless plug of your thread. but i did like the video but didnt star you. please try again later.

What is there to prove? that we are thinking in a way that goes against convention; because that is pretty much confirmed at this point. that some crazy woman that dresses in purple wants to believe her thoughts — also proven. That our ideas are just as likely as alexander the great seeing flying shields or the kama sutra being written after questionable heavenly events. I dont see people trying to prove those. they just accept it and move on with life.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

thank you for you reply on what you believe.

do you mind answering some more questions ?

what happens to a soul if it is not released when the physical body dies ?
can souls travel between worlds just by thought (they think about being somewhere and instantly they are) or do they have to 'float' (not instant travel) ?
do souls require immigration / work visas ? (humor me please)
some on this thread claim to be alien souls (not native to earth) while others have claimed to be human souls from earth... what do you do with the baby human souls when you inhabit their body ? (humor me please)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
In your experience, you have not experienced them, and well, how much more honest can you be. But to assert they do not exist because you have not experienced them, is a stretch as well, because it invalidates others experience, and would be as crazy as me suggesting you did experience them but forgot.

It is not that I suggest that things do not exist, but only that I would like just a tidbit more from those who say it is 100% fact.

I have zero to go on except for people who say "trust me I just know it is real"....

See my point...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
They can, others can't. You can't rightly second guess her statements about herself and insist they are faith based rather than knowledge based. Only she knows which she possesses, you don't. So why pass judgment when you don't know? You have "faith" in your opinion about something you can't possibly know, and yet you present your opinion as if it was knowledge - which is exactly what you accuse her of.

I'm not sure what I'm accusing anyone of. Knowledge is based on facts, and facts are based in empirical evidence to a degree...so what is the knowledge or facts or evidence? That is all I ask…

This is inferior to true direct knowing, because direct knowing it is not inferred or indirect, but immediate. Those who have no experience of this phenomenon naturally assume it doesn't exist, and deny that anyone else could possibly experience this kind of direct, uninferred knowledge. Few people like to think that others might posses something which they do not (as yet) and feel moved to insist that this could not be the case - which is why this thread is receiving so much opposition.

Well then I would need to say this is a very personal event for it is all trapped in one's mind, and so I agree it is not something I could use or understand. You should understand this more than me and also understand why opposition would be natural for someone like me could only reach a state of faith in its existence since "knowing" would be an impossible event.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, Mulder. (www.lightconnection.org...)
But I wasn't able to relate to one of them specifically, I feel that I am all of those.
Seriously, I cannot really say which one most relates to me, it seems like I am a little bit of all of them. (Maybe more of one then another)
Would that mean that I am a really, really, really old spirit that has lived in all of those systems already?
Or would it mean that I am just reaching without even wanting into other peoples experience?

What are your thoughts in this?

Edit: Something was happening that I wasn't able to quote right. What a noob I am.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

According to some in this thread they could prove the existence of 'star people' by simply videoing some of their abilities. But they choose not to.

As I said in the first line of my last post, I don't mind you believe this stuff. It is your choice, your opinion.

I'm not trying to silence you. I'm just trying to get the topic moved to a more appropriate forum. Should it matter to you so much where you discuss this if you believe in it strongly? As long as the topic exists, right?

What I do mind is that the UFO forum has always been a place of evidence (even bad evidence, hoaxes and really shaky testimony) be presented first, then discussed.

Once again... where is the evidence?

There is no video evidence of God...perhaps then we should be moving all topics related to God to skunkworks too...? Please be a bit more accommodating , fooffstarr.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieinthesky

There is no video evidence of God...perhaps then we should be moving all topics related to God to skunkworks too...? Please be a bit more accommodating , fooffstarr.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

If your point is I am insulting your god - - then you are mistaken by your perception.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Faith...belief....or some inter-feelings is not "knowing"

Not according to a documentary called "Dangerous Knowledge" by the BBC.
I think it's available on Google video, but the basic conclusion is that there are two different ways of 'knowing'...

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join