It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
it takes years of meditation and the right energies to wean yourself off of food

No, it's impossible to wean yourself off of food. And it's stupid and irresponsible to attempt to convince others that it's possible. Criminally, insanely, stupid.

I've seen a bright young woman come hours away from death due to self inflicted starvation.....

Of course, one of the results of the practice is seriously diminished cognitive and mental capacity.......go have a sandwich and stop writing things that have the potential to mislead impressionable people.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
while i don't see any way possible of proving such a fantastic claim, i have to admit i have always felt how you describe these "other people". i have never felt like i belong here.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i always wondered what the purpose of having both negative and positive people on our planet was for. What is the point of situationally negative people. I can't even begin to question who decides that for ever 1 person making a difference, there are 5-6 slackers pulling the progress back to 0 in any number of ways.

@cranberrydork,

You get a star, and at one time i thought it was possible that I could do it too, not because anyone told me, i just thought it might be cool. Then i gave up and went back to eating how a teenager is supposed to, i mean why would somebody not want to eat anyway?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

it takes years of meditation and the right energies to wean yourself off of food

No, it's impossible to wean yourself off of food. And it's stupid and irresponsible to attempt to convince others that it's possible. Criminally, insanely, stupid.

I've seen a bright young woman come hours away from death due to self inflicted starvation.....

Of course, one of the results of the practice is seriously diminished cognitive and mental capacity.......go have a sandwich and stop writing things that have the potential to mislead impressionable people.

wow WEAN YOURSELF OFF FOOD??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!! ok ok people that is just rediculous....like this poster said completely irresponsible if someone gullible enough was to believe you and resulted in their death...yes they would be stupid,,but i would think you were even dumber to propose such a terrible thing for someone.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeineguy48
reply to post by amyfriend

LOL nice post.. oh dont go for the space suit look.. think better to see you in lingerie
hehehehee

I am the same as you with the BS senses.. lol

but i will say one thing.. i just spend 6 months in the philippines and the girl i was with.. sometimes it looked like her eye sockets were the same shape as what we see with greys.. her head if shaved would be the same shape too.. really scared the heck out of me.. lol brrrrrrr

This post could be construed as you dehumanizing her. Could also be construed as subtly racist.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieinthesky
So for all those demanding proof, sorry to say, you're never ever going to get it, but it doesnt make one iota of a difference to us, because we couln't really care less... sorry about that....

[edit on 3-6-2009 by pieinthesky]

SKUNKWORKS.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

The proof is Bobby Sands.

P.s. Hunger was a great movie.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

Originally posted by pieinthesky
So for all those demanding proof, sorry to say, you're never ever going to get it, but it doesnt make one iota of a difference to us, because we couln't really care less... sorry about that....

[edit on 3-6-2009 by pieinthesky]

SKUNKWORKS.

This link from the Tech Herald posted back on page 8 yesterday claims to be proof.

Genetic material originated from outer space says study
by Rich Bowden - Jun 15 2008, 20:45

Some of the raw materials for our genetic make up originated from outer space, a British study has contended. Researchers at the Imperial College in London have found that molecules identified in the Murchison meteorite, which crashed into Australia in 1969, could only have been formed in outer space, debunking previous studies which had concluded the meteorite had contaminated upon impact with the Earth.

The team has found the molecules uracil and xanthine, known as nucleobases and which are precursors to the compounds which make up DNA and RNA, are surely extraterrestrial and could have played an important role in the origin of life of Earth.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Since I’m tall 5’9 I could be a Furling, Nephilim or "Rephaim

All tall blondes are Furlings. Most live in California we are a dime a dozen there. Better than a 3 eyed Reptilian.

I think my great-grandmother had relations with a fallen Angel.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I like the other thread better about us actually being humans. It seemed much more logical.

Pretty much because it was logical. I recommend everyone going there and STAR it.

But.....like I said before, we're humans. Yes, perhaps alien figures have graced our planet before, but most of us ATS'ers are not aliens

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I met an ATS'r here check out the last page of this thread. She is the only living proof I have. If you believe her and I do. Very scary!

LAST page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read I need help explaining this. she says she has sex with them. It's so crazy it seems true.

the name is goatflesh gnosis

[edit on 3-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Many many years ago....probably 30 or so, I had received a letter in the mail similar to the OP's six points...

It said that I was being contacted because I was a "Beyonder".......anyone else ever receive something like that?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I met an ATS'r here check out the last page of this thread. She is the only living proof I have. If you believe her and I do. Very scary!

LAST page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read I need help explaining this. she says she has sex with them. It's so crazy it seems true.

the name is goatflesh gnosis

[edit on 3-6-2009 by wonderworld]

you made my day, i was in need for a good laugh.

some people are truly insane.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'll tell you it is the weirdest experience Ive ever had on ATS or anywhere for that matter!

I thought someone told her to shut up. She hasnt been back but I'm still waiting.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
agree with 1-5 but no special powers

Since I have already been visited by myself from the future, (or after dead :-), but I was looking pretty snazzy for dead), I think these powers such as teleportation exist.

I was starting to doubt myself but I am receiving confirmation from unlikely sources that this is in the works, yet the energies of the planet is not yet of the point to assist this process.

Let me get this straight...

Oh so first people have super powers and are aliens because their soul is alien but there is no proof.

Then secondly, you state that people can live without food and exist on prana which you then conveniently say is something you believe is plasma but still offer ZERO proof.

Then thirdly, you say you have met yourself from the future and you were looking snazzy? Also coincidentally you have no proof of this either.

Who is going to clean up this mess?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pieinthesky

i tried to respond to your u2u but apparently i cant do that yet.
What is the point of a u2u from anybody if i cant u2u them back yet, stupid if you ask me...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline

Originally posted by acrux
agree with 1-5 but no special powers

Since I have already been visited by myself from the future, (or after dead :-), but I was looking pretty snazzy for dead), I think these powers such as teleportation exist.

I was starting to doubt myself but I am receiving confirmation from unlikely sources that this is in the works, yet the energies of the planet is not yet of the point to assist this process.

Let me get this straight...

Oh so first people have super powers and are aliens because their soul is alien but there is no proof.

Then secondly, you state that people can live without food and exist on prana which you then conveniently say is something you believe is plasma but still offer ZERO proof.

Then thirdly, you say you have met yourself from the future and you were looking snazzy? Also coincidentally you have no proof of this either.

Who is going to clean up this mess?

I think if you say the word proof one more time aliens might come down and independence day your house. Seriously though there is no proof its just a discussion. How many times can you ask for proof? I think the thread is well aware that you want proof but I don't think anyone really cares. You're trolling the thread, asking for proof is fine. Asking for proof endlessly when there obviously isn't any is moronic.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
So how does this phenomenon tie into the 2012 prediction and the schedule inter-galactic alignment. What will be the spark that ignites the flame, in terms of a world-wide elevation in consciousness. Star people or no Star people there are people around who have a clairvoyant view on things.

What will the role be for these special people if and when 2012 happens? Any speculation on the topic is welcome.

As I have mentioned before in this overwhelmingly long and hard to read and things get buried so quickly thread, 2012 is the year that the contract humanity and the NWO bunch (the Jue-sah) ends. Up to this point, they (NWO) have had free reign to do as they wished without any karmic repercussions; If they fail to enslave us (at least 80%) though, all that karma from all that bad behavior they've abused us with will come due for them. That is the reason the NWO bunch are marching so vigerously now. They are facing some gawd almighty payback if they don't get us enslaved, and FAST.

But once they fail (and they will) and get some wham-o-dyne karma heaped on them, then back to the past they go, to do it over (and over and over--going on about the 3rd or 4th time from what I see) and become our teachers/victimizers for another round of history.

See, they are the best villains. They are really determined to win, too arrogant to believe they won't, too stupid to really be able to pull it off, and completely unable to believe that we humans will outsmart them every time, even though we have every single time over the last 300,000 years.

Anyway humanity will prevail and we will be in launch mode for making enlightenment just as the energy is rising to help us along. Our collective/racial unconscious has the timing all figured out. I call that the 'god' energy for us humans.

Once the NWO bunch are gone, humanity will realize a lot of the ugliness in us was really a reflection of the ugliness in the NWO bunch, and with them gone, a whole new and much kinder set of behaviors will become the norm for humanity, even for the ones who choose not to stay in physically enlightened bodies.

And as I noted, the indigos aren't all that special, they are just different, being as self differentiated as they are. My origins are similar so I know. We just don't get manipulated that easily, and since they are closer to their spirit origins that most people/spirits here, they are still able to access the 'knowingness' of the many previous spiritually aware lives they lived and the psychic 'powers' they had up to this point. We all have those kinds of 'gifts' if we weren't so blocked to remembering them.

I know this because in one of my earliest human lives, I was still able to access enough of my dragonrider spirit self's ability to work with energy based on my association with the dragons, that I had the energy-working skills and power to entrap and hold a whole herd of unicorns. (And boy, I bet that makes me sound completely nutso! *lol* But it is what I remember.) I for sure couldn't do it now though. I have forgotten too much at the connection to the spirit level, and haven't been able to reconnect to being able to use that energy yet.

But because the indigos are here, for the first time in the history of earth, we have a huge number of spirits who aren't enmeshed/co-dependent/peer-pressure driven, and it is bringing the racial/collective unconscious into more of the needed balance between being a self and connecting to others. Previously the balance was way askew towards (over)connecting to others. That kind of balance will make us quite unusual among the various aliens who are pretty much one or the other.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
yeah ok sure whatever man, this your alien stuff is crazy, your all living in a fairy tale...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here is information on: Breatharian (inediate - non-eater)

BREATHARIANISM, INEDIA, NON-EATING (breatharian, inediate, non-eater)

This is a state of man (breatharian, inediate, non-eater) characterized (among other things) by the absence of eating, resulting from (or rather being a stage on the way to) expanding of the Consciousness sphere in which a person lives. In general an ideal (fully realized) inediate, breatharian, non-eater has no need to eat or drink to keep the body working perfectly. A breatharian consumes no food and no drink, he/she needs only air to nourish the body.

Many non-eaters (even if he/she call him/herself a breatharian) drink (some) water, tea, coffee or other beverages from time to time. Some of them, in order to satisfy the sense of taste, eat a piece of chocolate, a cookie, some cheese, horseradish or something else once in a while. The non-eating state of an inediate, breatharian, non-eater doesn't require any ascetic practices of the body. This is more about the freedom of choice and a lot of benefits.

www.breatharian.info...

---------------------------------

I am not advocating or stating my support - - just providing the information.

Perhaps - - this discussion should be moved to its own thread - - so as not to derail the original topic.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Annee]

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join