It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
as the person who likes to play both sides of every argument, let me try my hand at this.

Against: we are all humans, some of us more gifted in certain areas, some of us even at the cusp of the next leap forward, now what does that make us? x-men or just the next species after homo sapien. That sounds fairly alien to me

For: we are born of the stars. Our presence here is for the purpose of bringing humanity into the next stage. Sounds like delusions of grandeur to me. To say that our otherworldly ancestors is like watching the movie A Bug's Life and saying that the traveling performers come around and drop their seeds of wisdom and aid to bring the ants to the next level, thats not how it works.

I personally am on the side that some of us were the final study. To see how much they as in aliens can push us toward a stage 2 planet. If we really are or not is a big question and it is also a big if. We will probably never know for sure until there is a time when the world actually ends or we join the galaxy as an equal. Those maybe they only two options in 15,000 years.

Now, should we be proven wrong, i personally will concede my point. so now we can all say that we have an equal chance to be right because although our species has been narrowly defined, a sheep with spider genes spliced in might turn into something else over time.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrnEydGuy

Originally posted by pieinthesky
I'm particularily good at being a human lie detector, and once I sense you've lied to me more than once, you won't get the time of day from me.....

I also have some of that pre-phone ringing thing (thinking about someone just before they phone)- but only with certain people - particularily loved ones.

I don't get this whole material world thing...it baffles me, completely dumbfounded as to why people are so....hollow, for want of a better word. The more naterialistic a person is, the harder I find it to relate to them.

I usually go against the grain or any kind of dictating....

I'm not a airy fairy lovey dovey new age person, but I feel a love for the world and see everyone on the planet as 'one'

I just feel different ....

You have just described me to the T. I have 100% identical experiences, but I have never considered that I might be an Indigo.

My character reading abilities are amazing. I'm not a judgmental person but I know many things about people just by observing them for a short amount of time, I dont even need to talk to them.

I feel very much disconnected from the materialism of this world and really can't even comprehend it.

As far as the "lie detector" thing goes, I've always believed this was my gift and intuitively know when someone is not telling the truth.

This is truly amazing to me that we can have the exact same experiences...

YES!! Character reading.....VERY good at that - like you just have to observe !!! And not judgemental at all, ..judgmental people are one of my pet hates...

Great to meet you GrnEydGuy

Another weird thing I've experienced about 3 times in my life. Had Eye contact with a person in a crowd, once an old lady, once a young woman, and once a man, and we sort of 'click', like we know we are of the same 'kind', different from everyone else , and we sort of have a little 'confirmation' or 'regognition' moment, and just move on, without saying a word..... Anyone every experienced this too?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
@pieinthesky

thats the latent animal ability to communicate when language is not a given. Try on dogs, horses and other mostly sentient creatures.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
@pieinthesky

thats the latent animal ability to communicate when language is not a given. Try on dogs, horses and other mostly sentient creatures.

Thanks for your enlightening post , guidanceofthe third kind.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by mystiq

Do you understand though why many of us have a hard time believing any of this when nobody can or will give proof? Wouldnt it be foolish of us just to take everyones word on the matter?

Hi justsomeboreddude,

I don't think the purpose of this thread was to try convince any of you that we (starchildren) exist, its rather a thread that sort of enlightens those who didnt know who they were...and to let them know that there are others out there who are the same .....

And for all those going on about truth of being alien...well, for heaven's sake people, I'm surprised no one has addressed this already - when spooky fox mulder said we're alien, he didnt mean our BODIES are alien, he meant our spirits/souls were alien....

So for all those demanding proof, sorry to say, you're never ever going to get it, but it doesnt make one iota of a difference to us, because we couln't really care less... sorry about that....

[edit on 3-6-2009 by pieinthesky]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
There are people that don't eat at all, they've learned how to exist without having to eat anything and live normal lives.

horse hockey

my stepdaughter trained herself to eat nothing at all

after much time in the hospital and treatment she eats a bit now

your quote may be one of the most irresponsibly ignorant sentences ive read

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
I feel that this message isn't for everyone and that those that feel it is right and beneficial towards them will take heed and understand it.

I wouldn't become to hung-up over whoever criticises this information. It isn't their knowledge to know.

Yes! Perfectly put....

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
because now is the time these aliens are letting us and the planet Earth KNOW they are here, this is WHY so many people have posted on this thread. There is now a knowing within many that has reached a point of no return. The evolution frequency has been raised and will continue to be raised, threads like this will become places for people to discuss, help and reach out. This thread is an example of the new frequency finally finding its voice.

Excellent point, my friend. The enormous amount of replies to this thread shows that more and more Starpeople are here and fully awake.

This has reached the point of no return.

That is why I encourage all Starpeople here on ATS to spread the word about this - also outside the ATS.

Let many other Starpeople know that they are not alone on this planet.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
this topic is excellent idea for NWO depopulation of earth.

aliens come and all starpeople go to Mars, Orion....

and second thing - i know that love, peace and prosperity is supposed to be alien message and that they will lead us into that so that we can join them and be wonderful ... blah,blah - Hitler was saying that to Austria, Poland and others before WW2

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pieinthesky

he didnt mean our BODIES are alien, he meant our spirits/souls were alien

It's no surprise the skeptics didn't know this from the beginning.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
and we won't be silenced.

Respecfully Mulder this is even too strong for a Star Seed, there is no push back, and I do not sense a push to silence, and we need to be cautious of these statements because it creates a energy that is not fruitful.

On this board when a person puts some of these topics in the midst of alot of anxiety posts of people, especially in the USA, they will come here and trash in a nice way, and meanly, many of these kind of posts.

That is the role of the Star Seed in my opinion, to be a catalyst, it would be impossible for them to hold us down, nor are they really trying to, we are not here to separate ourselves with the masses, for if I am one, yet to be determined, I would be here because I love humanity, and that love for humanity has nothing to do with being a Star Seed. We are simply here to remind people of their divine nature and to start respecting themselves before it is too late.

However when I read this to me it jumped out as us against them, and I do not feel held down. In fact if any group was to complain it would be them, cause we in a way are disturbing the status quo, which by in large people seem happy with for now.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
agree with 1-5 but no special powers

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork
your quote may be one of the most irresponsibly ignorant sentences ive read

Not really, I am sorry to hear your niece tried this because it takes years of meditation and the right energies to wean yourself off of food, and I suspect the mirochondria are not happy about it.

I believe and many others believe that many people on the planet are at this time getting a small portion of their daily nutrition from prana, as just a result of being here on this planet. I believe is is plasma, and that humans can process plasma, and that plasma is hitting the earth in this region of space, and reactivating the process of processing plasma to live that we lost at some point after we got here and mirochondria stepped in to help us survive, and co-exist with us.

In fact, I had a recent perspective that in the movie the matrix, the mirochondria could in effect be the AI intelligence of the movie, and through the DNA is reinforcing a system of belief to the outside world by altering our perceptions through emotional feedback that keeps us grounded and from living on higher percentage of prana and needing them less to survive. It is a strange concept, I still need to work on it.

However, I digress, many people do live on prana. You might not know or accept this, but they do, and I believe this. However like everything we seldom want to do the work before we get the reward in this society.

Am I see you love your niece, and maybe you can learn to live on prana and show her someday how to do it properly.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

and we won't be silenced.

Respecfully Mulder this is even too strong for a Star Seed, there is no push back, and I do not sense a push to silence, and we need to be cautious of these statements because it creates a energy that is not fruitful.

On this board when a person puts some of these topics in the midst of alot of anxiety posts of people, especially in the USA, they will come here and trash in a nice way, and meanly, many of these kind of posts.

That is the role of the Star Seed in my opinion, to be a catalyst, it would be impossible for them to hold us down, nor are they really trying to, we are not here to separate ourselves with the masses, for if I am one, yet to be determined, I would be here because I love humanity, and that love for humanity has nothing to do with being a Star Seed. We are simply here to remind people of their divine nature and to start respecting themselves before it is too late.

However when I read this to me it jumped out as us against them, and I do not feel held down. In fact if any group was to complain it would be them, cause we in a way are disturbing the status quo, which by in large people seem happy with for now.

Oh I see your point my friend. You are quite right, I must have formed it in a unbalanced way.

What I meant is that there is no turning back for us Starpeople now.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
agree with 1-5 but no special powers

Since I have already been visited by myself from the future, (or after dead :-), but I was looking pretty snazzy for dead), I think these powers such as teleportation exist.

I was starting to doubt myself but I am receiving confirmation from unlikely sources that this is in the works, yet the energies of the planet is not yet of the point to assist this process.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Oh I see your point my friend. You are quite right, I must have formed it in a unbalanced way. What I meant is that there is no turning back for us Starpeople now.

Ah yes, now see, that has a nice energy!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks they´re an alien has too much time on their hands.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Anyone that tries to shoot down threads like these and for the people that say

You are all mad there are no such things as aliens ask yourself this.

why has this thread been flagged so many times? why have so many people replied to this thread.

We are all alien, we are aware of this which is why we all gather on this site. We are all connected and its great to see so many people alike.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There is one thing that some people may want to consider in regards to defining themselves as a "starperson". This phenomena may in fact exist, or maybe not. There is no way it can be proven, and no way it can be disproven.
However, in the vein of common sense and rationallity, (which at times this thread seems to lack) some people who consider labeling themselves as "starpeople", because their personailities don't seem to fit into societal norms, may want to consider this as a possibility:

The Forer effect (also called personal validation fallacy or the Barnum Effect after P. T. Barnum's observation that "we've got something for everyone") is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. The Forer effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some beliefs and practices, such as astrology, fortune telling, and some types of personality tests. A related and more generic phenomenon effect is that of subjective validation.[1] Subjective validation occurs when two unrelated or even random events are perceived to be related because a belief, expectancy, or hypothesis demands a relationship. Thus people seek a correspondence between their perception of their personality and the contents of a horoscope.

Just my two cents. Flame away.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
There is one thing that some people may want to consider in regards to defining themselves as a "starperson". This phenomena may in fact exist, or maybe not. There is no way it can be proven, and no way it can be disproven.
However, in the vein of common sense and rationallity, (which at times this thread seems to lack) some people who consider labeling themselves as "starpeople", because their personailities don't seem to fit into societal norms, may want to consider this as a possibility:

I personally don't go round broadcasting the fact I am a star person and whilst I take on board what your trying to say. It all starts with seeing things clearer outside of the box. Now I know at this moment you and others are rolling the eyes, but its true.

Once you see something and feel something and understand something that shouldn't exist, you start to search and look for answers and that is the beginning of the journey. Each journey is different and incorporates metaphysics,science,religion,technology, conspiracies, ghosts e.t.c e.t.c.

All I can say its easy to label someone as mad and delusional by reading what they write but could you say the same thing just by looking at these people? How do you know that the person sitting next to you isn't an alien?

Its very uplifting to see so many people come together in one place.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join