It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
hi, great post. S&F for ya.

i read this and all 6 points in your Original Post fit the bill for me exactly. It put a big smile on my face reading this.

Only in the last year or so have i become a different person. A kind of awakening. Im not sure, but it was around the same time the 11:11 thing started appearing to me every day!!!

Now, I am meditating all the time and learning lots about spirituality etc.

I have the urge to help people in any way i can and it really annoys me to see people who dont help other people. especially at work i need to be helping and giving advice all the time.

I also, know as soon as i meet people what they are like as people. I can see straight through any lies or deceitful stuff easily.

I also have a strong feeling (and i always have) that i dont belong here, but i dont know where, wish i did!!!

I also have a really strong feeling i am supposed to be part of something great and do something great, cant put my finger on it.

I feel very frustrated just now as i feel the world needs a big change to happen. It seems so near and i hope it happens.

Not sure if this all means i am a starchild etc, but it is the way i am.

PS - born with the caul too - not sure if that means anything!!

thanks for a heartwarming post.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I'd like to add that many of you are actually fictional characters in a fool's dream.

Here's the signs:

You have to eat to live.

You occasionally get an itch and scratch it.

You are afraid of absolute dark and silence.

For informational videos on dealing with being this 'special you' please watch 3 hours of the shopping channel with the phone in your hand and keep repeating to yourself 'The human spirit can't be broken'.

This is all true and on topic.

-m0r

Your wrong on a few things. There are people that don't eat at all, they've learned how to exist without having to eat anything and live normal lives.

If your itchy means you haven't taken a bath.

As for being afraid of absolute darkness and silence, Ive been there its called the "VOID". I go there when I do my OBE, and its not at all fearful place. In fact its relaxing, and there is no fear at all.

So your 3 choices means you haven't found your way my friend, and you still have much to learn. relax you still have time, because here its still linear.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
hi, great post. S&F for ya.

i read this and all 6 points in your Original Post fit the bill for me exactly. It put a big smile on my face reading this.

Not sure if this all means i am a starchild etc, but it is the way i am.

PS - born with the caul too - not sure if that means anything!!

thanks for a heartwarming post.

Thank you for your kind words, Grantbeed.

I am glad that this thread helped you. You are indeed not alone - there are millions of us here and it's time to let every Starperson know that he/she is not alone.

Let us spread the word.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
i always assumed i was crazy... and now I know i am. I just have 4 million other nutcases like myself. that indigo girl must be queen bee of the crazys. Even with my alien encounters i can say that this thread makes me think that i am somehow a nut.

I am sorry to be such a debbie downer but that indigo chick just set me off in ways that make me want to punt baby seals. on another note, is it weird if i think that I am a hybrid that is literally cold-blooded. I start to freeze around 40 degrees and start to pass out at 95 degrees.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It all makes alot of sense to me now, there are more who have souls which are of Extraterrestrial Origin. This explains all the weird dreams I was having. I now know why Im so straight forward against violence against women & children. I now know why I feel so isolated from society yet feel that Im serving a huge purpose.

God bless you all, you are all very special and sometimes the world cant handle it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I really don't understand this thread? We've had threads like this a hundred times saying similar things all the time. Why has this gotten so much attention?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
but now that i think of it. my hometown friends always used to laugh at me when i would phrase my sentences like i wasnt human and i would deny wrong doing but i would think of how primitive we were and by we i mean humans.

I still think i am crazy. But i still hate indigo girl.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

why is the bible reread and sermons repeated? because everyone needs something to believe in, even if it is comical to some, it has meaning to others. Once the end of the story is reached, it is time to start from the beginning so that people that forgot or were not there from the start can hear it too.

~ logic meet reason ~

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The OP described teenagers perfectly.
Why is that not surprising.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo
Yes, I believe I am an indigo or lightworker.

Welcome to the club, Argokoo

Originally posted by QueenOfRabbits
Nice to see other indigo children out there. I'm quite sensitive to others emotions as well, i've managed to block them out now, but if i'm feeling weak its hard.

It seems to me that you need to make some grounding meditations, QueenOfRabbits, in order to function better here. This might help.

Originally posted by antmax21
What about the being who only feels a certain amount of the qualities that you posted?

You can still be a Starperson, antmax21. You don't have to fit all 6.

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
And here I was thinking I was special, I have a human soul since I reincarnated often on this plain before, however i'm not human at all, my body is so much different from everyone else, my body language, how I walk and talk.

I've also heard of your species, GrOuNd_ZeRo. You are not alone here.

Originally posted by alienanderson
Thanks for the link to Dorren Virtue. I have not heard of her before.

I have found some less than flattering articles on her though - does anyone else apart from Doreen write about these theories?

Yes there is, alienanderson. Look for Barbara Marciniak and her books.

Originally posted by Cagalli
Wow. Well, I got all 6. So.. which one am I? I mean, which type of ET?

Only you would know, Cagalli. Start doing research about Starpeople and you will find your answer. There are others like you here on this planet.

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
I'm the Living Proof myself that Star Seeds are on Terra.

Yes there are Starseeds here, Melyanna Tengwesta. Many of us.

Originally posted by rehab
Interresting. I have been refered to as an angel? could i be?

Yes, you could be an Angel, rehab. There are many incarnated Angels here.

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Wow, this must be an important thread to both sides - look how its exploded in the last 24 hours.

The question has answered itself just by the shear volume of responses.

Yes, it's quite amazing. But not surprising. It's time for Starpeople to come forward and announce their presence on this planet.

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
I feel that this message isn't for everyone and that those that feel it is right and beneficial towards them will take heed and understand it.

I wouldn't become to hung-up over whoever criticises this information. It isn't their knowledge to know.♥

You are absolutely correct, pretty_vacant

Originally posted by bronwyn82
I started looking into "Indigo Children" after I watched your videos. I must say that I have lots of characteristics that she mentioned. And I see my child having characteristics of being a Crystal Child. I have to say that it is all exciting....I always knew I was different.

And there are many other like you, bronwyn82 - you are not alone.

Originally posted by Geladinhu
This is a really interesting thread.
These last weeks I have been seriously pondering about my own nature.
I have always had this sensation that people in general are absurdly ignorant and I still strive to understand why. I love this planet, but I feel that there is much more out there that I am missing and I can't wait to see what is it.

I think I may be one of the Star people. It explains a lot and resonates incredibly with me. What would you guys say?

I'd say that you are one of the Starpeople, Geladinhu.

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
It all makes alot of sense to me now, there are more who have souls which are of Extraterrestrial Origin. This explains all the weird dreams I was having. I now know why Im so straight forward against violence against women & children. I now know why I feel so isolated from society yet feel that Im serving a huge purpose.

God bless you all, you are all very special and sometimes the world cant handle it.

You are not alone, topsecretombomb. There are many others like you here.

Spread the word.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by digginforthetruth

I like going to crowded places and sitting by myself and observing the way people act. It seems like people need social interaction to feel good about the reality they accept.

Ditto - I could watch people for hours......fascinating......like a different breed.

In fact I am happier this way because I can read a person just by observing them. I feel like I have pure love in my heart for everything around me, but I am so different from people that I don't know how to show it. I have problems even talking about it to my wife.

Ditto...ditto...ditto...and ditto for talking about it to my husband...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I've definitely feel this way. When I was young, very young I was interested in the stars and Aliens. When I thought about it I find it very strange to be like 3 years old and interested in aliens. When I was 5 years old I had a profound thought about nothingness and I seen the earth and left it and I seen the stars and I kept traveling outwards passed the earth. While I was imagining this I realized that I couldn't even fathom nothingness. I even use to have dreams about being able to see other planets in the sky like the moon as if I was on another planet some place. I guess you can say I have a good imagination.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I really don't understand this thread? We've had threads like this a hundred times saying similar things all the time. Why has this gotten so much attention?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

because now is the time these aliens are letting us and the planet Earth KNOW they are here, this is WHY so many people have posted on this thread. There is now a knowing within many that has reached a point of no return. The evolution frequency has been raised and will continue to be raised, threads like this will become places for people to discuss, help and reach out. This thread is an example of the new frequency finally finding its voice.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
well,,I am probly an alien.
A full figured one as well.

Im funny looking and have beady eyes and can smell BS a mile away with my ESP skills.

I think I was ment to wear a space suit insted of my lingerie..lol

huggies everyone...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
its funny that others mention people watching because when the mall is empty its almost totally boring. in fact interaction with people is one thing that gives me the most fulfillment. but according to my personality type, i should be mostly introverted. i have told friends that i observe but they never seem to understand what i mean even though it is a simple word. I am such a nut.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Thank you for a very interesting and thought provoking post.

I meet all the given standards for being an “indigo child” (#6 I don’t know if this would count, but many of my dreams come true in frighteningly accurate ways. But I always considered this a result of the brains ability to calculate probable outcomes based on information gathered throughout the day.)

But 1-5 were an eerily accurate depiction of me. But all of these (even 6) are considered symptoms of bipolar disorder, as well as numerous other forms of psychosis.

Is there a proposed method for telling the difference?

If this is true, than what is the purpose?

Why would we be here?

Once again, I would like to thank you for the interesting post.

I love deep ideas far beyond the norm that causes me to question my understanding of the world. Without people like you we would still think earth was the center of the universe.

I believe most of the skeptics to things like this, are simply jealous that they are incapable of such deep thought, or seeing the world differently than how we were programmed. Without such an open mind, scientific greatness becomes impossible.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Your wrong on a few things. There are people that don't eat at all, they've learned how to exist without having to eat anything and live normal lives.

I would be grateful if you could provide the evidence for this.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.
Gee with all the rules, waste and enviroment misuse.. who doesnt want to be here?

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.
We all feel this way at one time or another. it is called being individual.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).
It is called HEAVEN.. where we hope to go after we die. hmmm

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."
It is called why cant i just live my life without soo many rules and why am i working just to pay bills from Huge corporations that pay their management more in one year than I can make in a lifetime. Complicated is trying to understand ur taxes.. why do people want to interfere in our lifes and why are we grown with the "keeping up with the jones" mentality

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.
Well I hope i have a purpose to be on earth, otherwise my whole exsistence is rather useless , isnt it? why go thru all this crap without having a purpose?

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.
Damn.. 5 out of 6... am i still an alien? I REALLY REALLY want to be one!!

here is my list.. you know you are an alien if :

1) You look at yourself in the mirror and see a grey person with big eyes, small nose and mouth.

2) You have weird sex positions.. even sometimes without a partner.

3) You have cravings to eat weird food like sushi, insects and drink your own blood when you have a cut.

4) you keep repeating yourself.

5) you keep repeating yourself.

6) you think everyone else is stupid and you are the only genius in the world.

7) You buy anything from the late night commercials from the shammy to hedge clippers.

8) you have a saucer like vehicle in your garage.

i have seen this post many times before. and i think more than a few times in the natioal inquirer. or new of the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Actually much of what you list can be classified under various psychological issues, neurological issues, and some of it is just plain being a human….

Either way why would you listen to someone who lies about their qualifications on the subject:

Quack Word #3: 'Doctor'
From Dr. Doreen's web site:
Doreen, who holds B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. degrees in counseling psychology, was the founder and former director of WomanKind Psychiatric Hospital at Cumberland Hall Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee. She was also an administrator at Woodside Women’s Hospital in the San Francisco Bay Area. Both all-women psychiatric hospitals specialized in treating women’s psychological issues. Doreen also directed three outpatient psychiatric centers, including an adolescent drug and alcohol abuse center.

One can't obtain an undergrad in counseling psychology--there is no such degree.

Dr. Doreen is not licensed by the Board of Psychology in CA. Not that she claims to be licensed in CA, but if you hold a degree in Couns. Psych, why wouldn't you get the license? Her psych. assistant status was cancelled in 1993.

Licensee Name: VIRTUE DOREEN L
License Type: PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANT
License Number: PSB21096
License Status: CANCELLED Definition
REGISTRATION TERMINATED UPON REQUEST Definition
Expiration Date: September 16, 1993
Issue Date: July 13, 1993
Address: 1439 E. CHAPMAN AVE
City: ORANGE
State: CA
Zip: 92666
County: ORANGE
Actions: No

"Dr." Doreen: post your vita on your web site--indicate when you worked where you did--indicate for how long--indicate who your clinical supervisors were--tell us where you obtained your degrees, who your dissertation chair was, who supervised you during your pre and post docs . . . nothing to hide, right?

"Dr." Doreen, you are training individuals to do work for which they are ill equipped. While these folks are likely well intentioned, they need to do the real work of obtaining a real background in psychology or counseling . . .

If they lie about their qualifications of being a PHD to make money, what makes them a credible source on the topic that they have already shown a level of dishonesty about?

In a word, buyer beware….
New age snake oil salesperson.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

LOL nice post.. oh dont go for the space suit look.. think better to see you in lingerie
hehehehee

I am the same as you with the BS senses.. lol

but i will say one thing.. i just spend 6 months in the philippines and the girl i was with.. sometimes it looked like her eye sockets were the same shape as what we see with greys.. her head if shaved would be the same shape too.. really scared the heck out of me.. lol brrrrrrr

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join