It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
reply to post by Annee

its the closest thing to proof that we are aliens. the rest is pure specualtion.

one question everyone here should ask themselves.
were you born out of a human vagina?
if the answer is yes, you my friend are a human.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by elitegamer23]

You physical host body is human. It is designed for the elements of this planet.

Your energy consciousness can be from any level - experience - or dimension.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Originally posted by Annee

You physical host body is human. It is designed for the elements of this planet.

Your energy consciousness can be from any level - experience - or dimension.

i saw that movie , it kinda sucked.

Mod edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I've seen these questions before. And, yes, I can easily fit the description of any one of them. However, it doesn't make me a starchild.

I think all that these questions reveal is the desire of HUMANS to BELONG to something or to fit into a group of like minded individuals.

Man was not made to be ALONE. As different as we all are, we NEED each other.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
Not me.... I may be a Pain In The Buttocks at times..... but I'm not an Alien.

Sorry Dave, i asked the "aliens" and "they" said to "them", you are indeed an "alien".

Just thought you would like to know you actually are an alien to someone!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 2-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by verastyle
reply to post by bloodline

You kinda get what im saying. im not saying proof shouldn't be needed im just saying it shouldn't be the means-all of understanding because even with this proof people still wouldn't believe just like the world is round (bet he was getting treated just like the bashers are treating the op). Guess im just saying don't use proof as a crutch.

and knowledge is a great thing to share constructively, but most are just trying to bash others people knowledge with theirs and #s never gettin solved like that.

The great thing about proof is that it isn't a crutch. It is a foundation. It's about as close to infallible as you can get. There's multiple proofs for a few things and that's fine. The evidence backs it up so it's true. There is no way I could use proof as a crutch.

What we have here is ZERO proof.

So you are comparing 'the bashers' which I assume you group me into to people who said the earth wasn't flat, and the OP and others to people who said staunchly that the earth was flat? You do realize where that road goes don't you?

(P.s. Science irks me in it's method alone at times, but not as much as this stuff's method.)

The six questions provided by the OP are laughable, and sophmoric to say the least.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Saying I am an Alien or they are Aliens is a whole other matter. That would require proof and if there is none?

What if there is proof, but it lies in studies discarded as 'imaginative speculation'? It's not like that hasn't happened before. I'm sure some early scientists had their work destroyed by certain forces who found the theories did not agree with their world-view. "Burn the heretic who says the world revolves around the sun!"

Here's the biggie from the Transition. We got substantially bigger brains out of it:

The cranium of H. erectus, with its low profile and average endocranial (brain) capacity of less than 1,000 cubic cm (61 cubic inches), is distinctly different from that of other humans. The average endocranial capacity of modern Homo sapiens, for example, is 1,350 cubic cm, although the range for recent humans is appreciable, perhaps 1,000 to 2,000 cubic cm. The upper part of the maximum estimated range for H. erectus endocranial capacity (1,200 cubic cm) thus overlaps with the lower values expected for Homo sapiens.

www.britannica.com...

I'd really like to know just what caused this transition. It was one of the main reasons why Z. Sitchin's work was so interesting to me, no matter how wildly speculative his findings were from reading Sumerian tablets. The story of aliens mating with humans to create another breed fascinated me for that reason.

The story fits nicely with the sudden Transition.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think this thread should be closed because it's 32 pages long and we're just going in circles and saying the same things over and over again.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I fit all the criteria but I don't think I'm an Alien .What I am is a mutant,I don't think like humans and I'm physiologically different enough not to have any close matches to myself . This includes my family .

I look normal but I have contact allergies,or responses to things that don't bother anyone else and I'm electrified to such a high degree that I'm almost unable to function.I have to watch what I wear what I touch at all times or I can generate a huge electrical field that doesn't discharge it just keeps building and it can get pretty scary

Yup I'm a Mutant

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I don't suppose we will ever have a real answer to that one. Interesting thought though that an act of Bestiality by a visiting Sentient Race resulted in us.

But once again, where did this visiting Intelligent Life Form come from? How was it evolved or created. Where did the first Intelligent Being to ever exist come from?

I get a headache just thinking about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
lol. hey, how about you parade your addictions around so you too, can be judged? can you hear me up there?
7 yrs ago, i quit the addiction that you see on tv where people go nuts and steal cars and stuff to get more. cold turkey.
i can't quit smoking.

Right now my addictions are I love chips. My roommate and I get a bag almost every night, and we split it. I bite my nails, and have since I was about 8. I love how my fingers feel without them. And daily I do something else, which if I describe here I will get moderated again.

That is my addictions. I have nothing, and in fact apparently I did not even suck my thumb, that is if I can trust my mom. I am trying to think, and really I am addicted to nothing and never have been, so I can sympathize with people, but I just never went there.

And the three times in my life I felt I should take up smoking, I got the biggest cheapest cigar I could find, and went outside and smoked the whole thing at once. I was sick for about 3 days. And that kept me from smoking. I do that kind of adversion thing, cause I hate to be beholden to anything let alone a piece of paper and tobacco in my mouth, hooked to help the govt pay the taxes. I am just too stubborn. In fact, I would not let one touch my mouth, and once a person with a bad hand needed it lit, and I said too bad.

However, if you think I am hiding anything, and not being forthright, I will maybe get some testimony for you, however honestly I can't think of anything.

And the reason that post was there if you see, was a response to another person who took a pot shot at the OP, and in that post shot mentioned the smoking.

And you know, if I had an addiction, maybe I would not be able to quie, so most likely you have already done something that I might not be able to do. I doubt it though, I tried to get my friend to stop smoking and quite coffee and beer for a new year resolution if he stopped. He lasted 2 days, I got bored in October and had a beer. . However I see that I do not get to wear the star for not getting addicted, because it peeves off the people who did, and shove the things in their mouth, so if I say the truth, I am somehow better in their eyes.

Well, regardless I am proud of myself for not taking it up, I had lots of opportunities, and regardless of what you say was smart enough to see where it went. Too bad you did not.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

interesting finding and interpretation. Doing some theological study, (you know that time before science..) May assist in further development of understanding. The problem of course is what occurs with all religions no proof. Faith based ideal's and understanding. For instance this whole thread has a religionskkk feel too it. Many pages after it is still undecided and debated. Just show's the complexity of the mind in the 21st century.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I like Stephen Jay Gould's take on things... that we're quite the anomaly compared to the millions of species that evolved on this planet. What that does imply, though, is that such consciousess as we have acquired can also happen on other planets suitable for life.

If it happened here, it's possible elsewhere, but on such a scale of improbability as to almost impossible.

That THEY would somehow find Homo erectus and see a chance to breed usable lifeforms (us) out of them ala Sitchin's notion... well, that's a stretch, isn't it?

A 'stretch' just as improbable as the Transition and the resultant consciousness in a species on Earth.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I'm not at all put off by the fact the idea that you are proposing might be true. Who are we to say who the Creator was or how we were created. Our Species seems to have a genetic level need to look to or for a Creator. Perhaps that was an intentional addition to our structure as part of a larger plan?

Even those who do not accept the idea of a God seem to gravitate toward the same thing with Spirituality or a belief such as is being discussed here.

[edit on 6/2/2009 by Blaine91555]Fat fingers today

[edit on 6/2/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think your criteria questions, could just about apply to anyone.

Everyone has a feeling of loneliness, like this isn't thier home , or things just aren't right. Everyone also feels like they are here for a reason. I'd imagine most if not everyone can/and do have anti-social behaviors. Feelings of depression, hyperactivity. I'm sure at some time in most everyones life they've had some wierd coincidence...theyre thinking of someone and the phone rings and it's that person, most people recognize this as coincidence, others see this as clairvoyance.

I think the whole idea of alien human hybrids is an interesting one, however, testing needs to be done on a DNA, or geneologic(sp?) level, scientific proof is what I'd need.

I'm not gonna believe I or anyone is an Indigo Child just because they're lonely, and emotional, and have had some odd coincidences, or deja vu. I mean everyone would love to be special, and have an ultra huge purpose on this planet. But the sad fact is thats not the case, sorry, but your just as normal as everyone else, we all go through these feelings, and situations.

Here's an interesting study that proves this.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
7 yrs ago, i quit the addiction that you see on tv where people go nuts and steal cars and stuff to get more. cold turkey.
i can't quit smoking.

Oh sorry, I thought you kicked it. Man. Well, all I can say is have you tried a radical approach.

Find out how much you can tolerate and not die, and smoke it all at once. Lets say one pack As you do, save the butts. Then when you are done, mix the butts with warm water and put in the blender. Blend it up. Put some on your face, and then drink the rest. I suspect that will help. Nor sure it will kill you or not, best check with a medical professional, but I suggest if you do that every day, for a week, you might be less interested in smoking. It is the small slow way that kills people.

Cause if I had your addiction that is how I cure it. It is like a time a girl jilted me for another guy trying to get me jealous. I hung around them all summer and watched them kiss and make out. When it did not work, and she did not see me be jealous, which I was BTW, but really it kind of sickened me overall, and she wanted to have a chance with me, yeah right, no desire for her.

It is just how I do it, I hate people having things over me. I am a little crazy that way.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
For instance this whole thread has a religionskkk feel too it. Many pages after it is still undecided and debated. Just show's the complexity of the mind in the 21st century.

The complexity of the mind in the 21st century is indeed puzzling. What's truly frightening is that we constantly put it to such seemingly fruitless and destructive work when the potential for the opposite is so profound.

I doubt we have even scratched our true potential.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's amazing to me how popular a topic like this is. Are many of you really so paranoid that you're not human? Even those with advanced capabilities, maybe we as humans are really evolving. Into what is the big question, but mulling over whether or not you're human is absurd. First and foremost, we are all human. The question has always been what our origins are. Of course we want to know where we come from, so lets focus on trying to find out where we as humans come from instead of confusing ourselves with false truths.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
People, don't believe this man, he is not lying, he is just incorrect. Our feeling of being out of place or that we are special, or different, our ADHD and other mental illnesses, our super-human abilities are THE MOST HUMAN thing ever. We never feel like were the same as others, and we always feel different because we are all different, it's our identity. That we dont belong here is because we don't, we must leave this shell of society and our planet, and advance, and continue our evolution, ADHD and these other Illnesses are just the way some of us are born, and our super-human abilities aren't superhuman at all, they are infact just the process of our evolution, WE ARE STILL A CHANGING SPECIES, some of us will be different.
Be logical please

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

What a shame. This could have been a real money maker as a late night
infomercial! Imagine how many space bus tickets could be sold to places like Pleiades, Arcturus, Vega, Orion, etc. to all of these lost Aliens!

All kidding aside, I suggest anyone taking the OP by "Spooky Fox Mulder" seriously needs to have their cheese reattached to their cracker. You are human, just ask one of your other personalities.

And there I was thinking Aliens were those folks slipping through our borders and taking unskilled jobs that a large number of Americans think they themselves are too good for.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Our consciousness was the parting gift - it was ours to develop - only to be held back by a force that still has not made itself known, except through its obvious control of the entire human population through various religion, government education and forced vaccination.

Everyone depending always on some outside force for help or direction - never opening up and finding your own true capability and identity.

All the worlds a stage, and we have all become but pawns in some twisted chess game.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join