It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yes, before the new age stuff, and all the et shows were popular, when I was little, I saw a guy, the closest out of all the online photos to what he looked like would be this one: www.galactic-server.com... (I've been told those are the greys from Orion very recently. I believe by jrog08. And for the last year, all I've thought is that they are from Orion. And after the last abduction, Orion, and even something to do with Orion's belt, figured strongly in my mind). I had never seen anything like this. And for some reason, though I'd watched all the big et movies, including Fire in the Sky, didn't take that out of its box and put it into a ufology one until I saw the et script. Wasn't really allowed to. Just like searching for one of the crafts my friend and I saw that had multidimensional abilities, as it was large and created space for itself on the other side of the trees, following us, at our speed in the car, at about 12-15 feet in the air after a big siting of it. Well, all I got for years was phsycis stuff and forums. Not ufology!)

Nothing in media influenced any of it. Everything stayed in its boxes and I was not allowed to put it together until recently, though from time to time I would think about each memory and siting separately.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Interresting. I have been refered to as an angel? could i be? well i'm going to stop acting ignorant because that's all it is? I know i am reincarnated? i'm just now devolping my powers so to speak? and i think that my moms name being ZETA and me being named Michael Gabriel might have alot to do wit it? But who knows someone does really who knows any ans?? i have more questions by th way but all my questions need not be answered unless supported by anouther question? ReHaB

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Yes, before the new age stuff, and all the et shows were popular, when I was little, I saw a guy, the closest out of all the online photos to what he looked like would be this one: www.galactic-server.com... (I've been told those are the greys from Orion very recently. I believe by jrog08. And for the last year, all I've thought is that they are from Orion. And after the last abduction, Orion, and even something to do with Orion's belt, figured strongly in my mind). I had never seen anything like this. And for some reason, though I'd watched all the big et movies, including Fire in the Sky, didn't take that out of its box and put it into a ufology one until I saw the et script. Wasn't really allowed to. Just like searching for one of the crafts my friend and I saw that had multidimensional abilities, as it was large and created space for itself on the other side of the trees, following us, at our speed in the car, at about 12-15 feet in the air after a big siting of it. Well, all I got for years was phsycis stuff and forums. Not ufology!)

Nothing in media influenced any of it. Everything stayed in its boxes and I was not allowed to put it together until recently, though from time to time I would think about each memory and siting separately.

Even the "theory" of being in contact or being abducted I can find to be more probable, logical and so forth than to say that some of us are the aliens themselves.

Another race comes, contacts a few people, teaches them some things. They can't go to those in power as they are greedy and power hungry, so they go to individual people here and there. I can understand that. There is logic to that. Still some questions in it, and I'm not just going to take someone's word on it. But I would consider that to be possible.

But to say we are aliens and such is just a much bigger stretch.

I think this stuff is a good example of why secrecy is such a bad thing. We all know the media and government lies. No doubt about that. But that in itself doesn't mean anything people throw out there is actually true.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Not me.... I may be a Pain In The Buttocks at times..... but I'm not an Alien.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Funny thing, I was in Sweeden afew days ago, and I was sitting in my car waiting while the missus was inside buying smoke, and I was looking at all the wierd people and the things they do, and this came too my head : stupid humans..
wierd thing yea ???

That is weird, I think the same thing when I see people shoving cigarettes into their mouths and not only giving themselves cancer but their kids, and those around them, and half of the money for them into taxes. Syncronicity or what? So cool.

lol. hey, how about you parade your addictions around so you too, can be judged? can you hear me up there?
7 yrs ago, i quit the addiction that you see on tv where people go nuts and steal cars and stuff to get more. cold turkey.
i can't quit smoking.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm not sure why you attacked me. The question was for the OP, not you.

At no point did I say anything to provoke an attack. I asked the OP a question.

I'm interested, but at the same time I'm not a fool. There are people who really believe in these things and then there are those profiteering off it. I have no problem with people who really believe.

You should be more careful who you flame in the future. Drink less coffee perhaps.

Most people labeled Skeptics by the I'll believe anything crowd, are just intelligent enough not to be suckers.

Many who think they are Aliens are in fact Mentally Ill. What got my interest is those questions are carefully crafted to cause people to believe they are Aliens even if they had never considered it before. I'm sure you will find a money trail behind it all. Follow the money if you are wise. Go along with everything if you are not.

I will ask you this though. How are dreams proof? If you are saying we are all Aliens, I'll jump right into the discussion with that. There are numerous reasonable scenarios where that could be a true statement. Tell me Hillary is a shape shifting Reptilian and that tells me you may need psychiatric help.

Tell me we have been visited by Aliens and I'll admit that is entirely possible. Tell me you know for a fact that a blurred bird on a photo is an Alien in a UFO and I'll I scream liar in a heartbeat.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Everything stayed in its boxes and I was not allowed to put it together until recently, though from time to time I would think about each memory and siting separately.

Isn't it interesting how things are revealed to you in bits - - and then one day you are shown the whole picture - - or revealed information that makes it all make sense?

I am like a sponge that absorbs information 24/7 - - but it doesn't always make sense. I just get the message - "It will someday".

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: "he said the aliens came here [Uninvited!] to convince [BTW we've made our choice thanks all the same!] silly humans [hmmm? judgmental as well! Where is your ruler for that?] to stop killing each other basically[ Then we wouldn't be human anymore!]".
[Bold and in brackets is all my emphasis!]

"and your solution is to kill them, i find this very tragic and disturbing"...NO Not Kill them straight away as I am giving them a chance to leave or make restitution 1st RE: THERE'S THE DOOR and failing that then and only then am I prepared to GO TO WAR! I find it equally tragic and disturbing that you are so willing to blithely overlook their transgressions!
:shk:

"and how are you going to explain to the judge that you shot an alien that "looks like" a human being...

i honestly think the judge will laugh alot and then throw the book at you for murder as it was a "human body afterall""......well 1stly I would get a signed confession from the E.Ts that they are indeed E.Ts and then I would act legally and have them deported as illegal immigrants! If one of these self declared E.Ts then resisted and was killed, well then thats not my fault!

Personal Disclosure: To quote a famous E.T i.e ET himself..."E.T...GO...HOME ..NOW!". How about a little compliance from the rest of the E.Ts then eh?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Originally posted by badmedia

70 flags? I swear I am losing my faith in people.
[edit on 2-6-2009 by badmedia]

no you are losing your faith in aliens.

i would guess most people on ats believe that earth is not the only planet out there that harbors life.
so from the perspective of an alien on a different planet, we are all aliens here on earth.

the op is correct.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've been around this dirtball awhile and, if there's one thing I DO know, it's that I really know very little. That's a fact.

Another certainty I've come to is that there is always more to a human being than what was evident at first glance.

Here's some pertinent questions:

• What was it that made us so radically 'different' from all other species on earth?

• What caused us to think not only of our own personal needs, but of others as well?

• What made us so adept at tool-making?

• How did we manage to create religions so early in our history that they date back tens of thousands of years?

• Why are we all so inventive (creative)?

• Why do we insist on competing with each other in all facets of our society as a means to better our lives?

There's many more questions like the above, but one thing is certain... humans have a special gift that proved to be supremely beneficial for us. It's called consciousnous.

Stephen Jay Gould says:

The origin life seems reasonably predictable on planets of earthlike composition, while any particular pathway, including consciousness at our level, seems highly contingent and chancy.

I don't know how else to interpret the cardinal fact that life did originate on earth almost as soon as environmental conditions permitted such an event—an indication, although surely not a proof, of reasonable expectation and predictability; whereas consciousness has evolved only once, and in a marginal lineage among so many million that have graced our planet's history—an indication, although again not a proof, that such a phenomenon is not inevitably meant to be.

www.stephenjaygould.org...

Homo Sapiens Sapiens is a different kind of life-form. How we got that way is anyones guess and most place their thanks to a Supreme Being. I know I do and am willing to call it the Flying Spaghetti Monster, because I have no other idea that I feel is more justified.

Could it be that we're ALL descendants of a romantic chance encounter with a higher intelligence from 'out there'?

I don't know. Maybe. Are there aliens among us? Geez... maybe we're ALL semi-aliens.

[edit on 2/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

It's interesting to read that I may be an ET but it doesn't make me feel any better, lol.

The world is still sucking it up and there is still a lot of pain in a lot of hearts.

Speak a word about this, and take some load off of my shoulders.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

You kinda get what im saying. im not saying proof shouldn't be needed im just saying it shouldn't be the means-all of understanding because even with this proof people still wouldn't believe just like the world is round (bet he was getting treated just like the bashers are treating the op). Guess im just saying don't use proof as a crutch.

and knowledge is a great thing to share constructively, but most are just trying to bash others people knowledge with theirs and #s never gettin solved like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

no you are losing your faith in aliens.

i would guess most people on ats believe that earth is not the only planet out there that harbors life.

so from the perspective of an alien on a different planet, we are all aliens here on earth.

the op is correct.

Or Dimension. Or Energy Frequency. Or Consciousness.

Alien is not necessarily literal.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I turn alien every time I get beer into me
hehe

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

its the closest thing to proof that we are aliens. the rest is pure specualtion.

one question everyone here should ask themselves.
were you born out of a human vagina?
if the answer is yes, you my friend are a human.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by elitegamer23]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

That leaves you with the question of where the Intelligent Being an Ape mated with came from? How did that Being evolve? It is an endless loop.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Saying some Human's may be Aliens or I might be an Alien is a fair statement and a Theory that could be explored without proof.

Saying I am an Alien or they are Aliens is a whole other matter. That would require proof and if there is none?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I'd like to add that many of you are actually fictional characters in a fool's dream.

Here's the signs:

You have to eat to live.

You occasionally get an itch and scratch it.

You are afraid of absolute dark and silence.

For informational videos on dealing with being this 'special you' please watch 3 hours of the shopping channel with the phone in your hand and keep repeating to yourself 'The human spirit can't be broken'.

This is all true and on topic.

-m0r

I really believe this theory. It would make a whole lot of sense! I personally am pink and fuzzy and can't relate to most people.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
That leaves you with the question of where the Intelligent Being an Ape mated with came from? How did that Being evolve? It is an endless loop.

Not apes, but rather Homo Erectus:

The surviving physical evidence, from skulls such as these, suggests that the transition from Homo erectus to Homo sapiens, the earliest forms of our own species, occurred approximately 300,000 to 400,000 years ago.

www.wsu.edu:8001...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join