It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Does being a star seed from another planet make them a weed here on earth?

It would tie in well with the term alien as well then I guess.

Just thought I would elaborate a bit more, so you don't think I'm trolling.

Why did these star children/indigos come to this planet?

Why do they/you look just like the rest of us mere humans?

[edit on 2/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this, some already know who and what they are and have been feeling that pull to go home. Others are not yet fully aware of who they are although it seems awareness is coming at earlier and earlier ages as of recent and that can only mean time is approaching soon that much will be revealed. This may well help wake up some of those that are still sleeping or just starting to become aware.

S&F!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Could some people on Earth be aliens from Mars? It sounds crazy but I just watched this video and it says there is a population of 600,000,000 (six hundred million) aliens on Mars. These aliens look like us.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well you know, these traits or qualities are quite generic aren't they? Look up Rhesus Negative blood type on here and you will find all those are attributes we apparently have and people will always try and fit into them so they can feel different or better than the masses.

It's a human thing - not an alien one. Or maybe it is - I just haven't met an alien yet. I still think you'r logic is, well, a bit silly.

Example: Sometimes I feel that I am the only real person on this planet. Everything and everyone else here is just to nurture me, train me. For what purpose I don't know.

Do I firmly believe that? Of course not - why would I be replying to someone I didn't believe existed? However, in saying that - to me at least, you are not a human - just a few lines of text on an electronic device.

Just my 2 penneth.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I am certain I am not entirely human. Although I am sure I have been here on this planet before, I also have "memories" being a semi-aquatic being, with black, iridescent skin the texture of a dolphin's.

When I was a child I would describe myself as the tiniest corner of a sheet of paper that had been cut off. The corner was me, and the rest of the paper was everyone else.

I knew I had a purpose all along, and the writing of my book, and the subsequent efforts to bring this paradigm shift I present therein has been my fulfillment.

I guess I have always known.

Interestingly, I was very alone back then as a child. I was born (this time) in 1957. Today I see many that are coming to their fruition, most being much "younger."

Thanks, OP. Excellent description.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I suppose nothing is absolutely out of the question. Even though I personally find myself in five out of six on your list, I have never considered myself anything except a human. But I have always thought that my life here was in preparation for being a guardian angel when I die. That may sound crazy but its what I've always felt like and my life itself seems like it has been in preparation for a higher calling.

I am convinced that I have a guardian angel who has saved me more than once from death. When I was as low as I thought I could go and begged God for help because I just couldn't take anymore, there was no answer, no help. Then, later, I would realize that what I had gone through while believing I couldn't take anymore, actually brought me greater understanding and empathy for others who are suffering.

Your ideas are interesting. If I'm an alien, I prefer to think of myself in the Angels in Training class of beings.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Vonspurter, I guess maybe you are here to learn stuff from everyone else, or rather learn from interacting with everyone else on this planet , and hence, in the back of your head, you could possibly be thinking that everyone else is your tool for learning, and therefore are there just for you... Which in a way could be true, but I reckon , on the flip side of the coin, you are probably one of the millions who are here just for some other soul learning a lesson of his own? Who knows....I guess we'll find out one day

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
puny earthlings im here for your earth females thay are sluts lol

how come all thes dudes come from starsystems we can see and know about lol

people dont get how vast space is and how many tracks there is on a parallel multiverse universe we are all so called aliens

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Your ideas are interesting. If I'm an alien, I prefer to think of myself in the Angels in Training class of beings.

And you very well might be an Angel, Hazelnut.

There is a strong Angelic presence on this planet right now. Most of the Angels are here to level up, so to speak. To get experience points. If an Angel incarnates in a human body, the Angel will develop much faster than in its original realm. Once the Angels are finished with human incarnations here, we develop much faster and the evolution becomes accelerated. That leads to the Angels becoming Archangels and higher.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I am just going to find out when the time comes!

No point in wondering what you could be, focus on who you are and what you can be! (feel free to use that quote!)

[edit on 2-6-2009 by The Shade]

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
** [color=limegreen]im sorry but this is a load of BS. its just an excuse for schizos **

** if you started going round telling people this in real life you would likly find yourself sectioned under the mental health act. **

[edit on 2-6-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I've never been afraid of dying or death. I once had a dream when I was 16, that I put a gun to my head and pulled the trigger. I woke up in a blacked out room and wasn't sure whether it was a dream or I had actually done it. But I was not afraid.

I have zero religious affiliations yet am spiritual. Empathy and compassion are the drivers of my life. I won't presume that my mere existence (now) has any bearing on what will come once I shed my physical shell.

Most people who know me say that I am the strongest person they have ever known. Ever since 1970, my life has been one long nightmare, one crisis after another (usually several at once). Yet, I refuse to let it drag me down.

I wonder how many of you who believe in these things feel the same way about your own lives?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
** [color=limegreen]im sorry but this is a load of BS. its just an excuse for schizos **

** if you started going round telling people this in real life you would likly find yourself sectioned under the mental health act. **

[edit on 2-6-2009 by MR BOB]

Hey Thanks Mr Bob. Your opinion is about as worthy as anyone else's. Your hatefulness and snide remarks earned you what? A point?

Fear of the unknown locks you in a prison of your own making. You may find that your own narrow mindedness is the actualization of the schitzophrenia you fear so much.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Most people who know me say that I am the strongest person they have ever known. Ever since 1970, my life has been one long nightmare, one crisis after another (usually several at once). Yet, I refuse to let it drag me down.

I wonder how many of you who believe in these things feel the same way about your own lives?

It is very important for incarnated Angels here to stay on their path. Many incarnated Angels face great difficulties as humans, much as you have mentioned here, Hazelnut. But that is what actually makes the incarnated Angels stronger.

Some incarnated Angels are not strong enough and fall from their path and become Fallen Angels.

Those incarnated Angels who are strong enough, will become stronger and stronger, so no obstacles will stop them from fulfilling their purpose here.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Is it?
Or is that just what the masses are convinced of, seeing as the kind of closedmindedness that you exhibit here is a prime example of whats being embedded in everyones minds over the last century or so thanks to 'culture' - or rather, the distinct lack of it since everyone has been force fed crap.

I find it astonishing that people care more about whats on TV than whats in their food, or how the entire world is seemingly being screwed.
Wake up from the dream world and open your eyes to whats really going on around you.

Then realise that as soon as you try telling people, your a fecking nutjob whos a 'schizo' who needs locking up.
Its all in the power of the mind - good intent leads to good things.

Telling well-intentioned people that they are crazy spreads that emotion. Stop seeing yourself as seperate, we are one, as is everything we see.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Why did these star children/indigos come to this planet?

Personally, I think it was for the women for me. Man there are some hot expressive women here, I mean look at these great bodies. Can you imagine hanging around in a gaseous cloud all day, the same color, and replicating by some kind of melding of energies. Oh no, this is much more tactile and fun. This is a great game.

As for the other stuff, I am here, so I am, and I am doing, so I do, based on I am feeling, as I feel. I hope there is a big plan there somewhere, cause if there is a hell, I quite likely am going there, if there isn't, I am going to help power up earth with some kind of new energy.

You are brave as well I see. Those spikes or claws in your profile icon, they send energy, and that energy returns. Brave person, I see you like playing the game too.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
Could some people on Earth be aliens from Mars? It sounds crazy but I just watched this video and it says there is a population of 600,000,000 (six hundred million) aliens on Mars. These aliens look like us.

www.youtube.com...

If you check into the Robert Monroe material, you will see that the Monroe Institute has sent a person back to mars through remote viewing and spoke with the inhabitants before they vacated Mars to other regions of the galaxy and earth. So yes, quite possibly.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter
Well you know, these traits or qualities are quite generic aren't they? Look up Rhesus Negative blood type on here and you will find all those are attributes we apparently have

Or it it the souls chose parents who could offer that blood type?

I guess it all comes down to either the thought you created your body and gathered the material you needed as a template for your soul, or whether you had no choice in your life and was sent into your body possibly against your will. I find the former makes me feel better, so I choose that one.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Speaking of game. One thing I've heard, is that basically all humans are ets. That some kind of bad technology, some call a soul trap, my friend who was connected to M Kultra/Montaulk called it "the Living Game". Supposedly technology associated with the reptiles, basically to wipe peoples memories clean and reincarnate them continually, only not advancing a lot. The real purpose would be to have a race of slaves, whom they took throughout the galaxy. Enki/Enlil are connected to this living game. And this would be a group of renegades, not appreciated much by the rest of the galaxy.

However it may be looked at, freedom for the people, and upgrade and from the monetary, slave system into true equality and peace, with planet earth being restored, and well-cared for, is important.
Of course many have come here for the ascension/upgrade, whatever we wish to call it.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Interestingly, I was very alone back then as a child. I was born (this time) in 1957. Today I see many that are coming to their fruition, most being much "younger."

An Indigo recognized me as an Indigo elder, a person sent ahead to learn the dynamics of what they would experience in a later time when the mass of Indigos and Crystal Children arrived, so we could offer support. Lately I seem to have Indigos coming out of the woodwork in my life, at coffee shops, and everywhere.

I had no idea what they meant, but when I did these online tests I matched almost 100%. In retrospect I must accept this possibility, since I am those traits. I had a very strong drive to know all things from taking infant training to working for the famers and learning how to grow crops and farm, to hunting, and fishing, and engine repair.

It fact many friends get frustrated in that I do a little of so many things, that I can do anything. Got a bad PCB board on your computer, lets see if I can trace it up, or fix that speaker, oh need your brakes done and got little money, lets trade off I will grab my tools and do it. Oh need that typed, I do about 90 words a minute. LOL. However I know nothing completely, I operate on intuition alot, I just absorb things.

So, if you are like me, time to get out there if you are not already, and help out, that is why you might have chosen the time you did. There is no linear time. We are in effect diverting the time line from what already was, and that already was was destructive to the universe, and we are here to change the course or the river flow so to speak.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join