It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+117 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have promised my source to pass on this information to you.

WARNING: the content of this post may disturb a lot of skeptic people and provoke negative reactions. So to all of you who don't believe in the existence of extra terrestrial beings: please dismiss this post and carry on.

Alright, here we go.

Many of you people are not actually humans. You may have human bodies and human blood, but you are not humans. You are extra terrestrial beings.

How do you know that you are an extra terrestrial being? Here are 6 easy steps to find out:

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

So if you more or less fit those six descriptions, there might be a good chance that you are not from this planet. So don't be sad or angry if people tend to misunderstand you - you were never a human to begin with.

Many people have different names for you:

Starpeople
Indigos
Crystals
Rainbow Children
Angels
etc.

Many of you may be from:

Pleiades
Arcturus
Vega
Orion
etc.

Many of you have chosen to reincarnate in human bodies on this planet to help the Earth's Ascension process. Your purpose is to rebel against the negative vibrations of this world and spread the positive vibration that you carry within you. To bring Heaven on Earth so to speak.

Many of you are fully aware of what and who you are. Many of you are just awaking.
Many of you will remain on this planet after the Ascension. Many or you will return home.

Many of your children are Starpeople as well. Most of them have ADHD syndrome. But medicating them won't work. You must encourage their spiritual skills, instead of shutting them down.

Starpeople must lay off medicine, alcohol and smoke. Starpeople should lead special organic diet, etc, in order to be fully activated.

So, there is nothing wrong with you. You are not weird, odd or unusual in any ways. You are not human, that's all.

But you are not alone, there are many others like you.

Here is more useful information about Starpeople:

Information about Starpeople.

Also, here are some very informative videos on the subject, about what to eat, how to manage being a human, etc:

..and more here:

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Funny thing, I was in Sweeden afew days ago, and I was sitting in my car waiting while the missus was inside buying smoke, and I was looking at all the wierd people and the things they do, and this came too my head : stupid humans..
wierd thing yea ???

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
believing ths stuff is all very well and good, who knows, but the one thing you really must remember is "don't drink the kool aid"

[edit on 2/6/09 by pieman]

[edit on 2/6/09 by pieman]

+52 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'd like to add that many of you are actually fictional characters in a fool's dream.

Here's the signs:

You have to eat to live.

You occasionally get an itch and scratch it.

You are afraid of absolute dark and silence.

For informational videos on dealing with being this 'special you' please watch 3 hours of the shopping channel with the phone in your hand and keep repeating to yourself 'The human spirit can't be broken'.

This is all true and on topic.

-m0r

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Normally I'd keep this silent, but..

a lot of that rings true.
Even as a small child I would stare at the night sky and tell my parents that I was waiting for my alien ones to come and get me.
I feel completely detached from most of my 'friends' - less a member of the group, more a casual observer who is being noticed too much. For about the last 3 years or so I've had a desperate longing to 'go home', whatever that may mean - I've even contemplated suicide as a means of getting there.

I've decided that I'm going to use my life to make others better - I'm going doing a degree in environmental science because I want to figure out how to make the entire world sustainable, eliminate rubbish and waste almost. I can't stand people who think they're better than anyone else, or who are determined to assert their dominance. And I spend my days not working to make money for someone else, but merely pondering how the world could be a better place - I've had a lot of good ideas, unfortunately convincing 6 billion people isn't something I feel upto.

And then theres the music - I play in 2 bands. I know theres people in it with me for their own personal advancement, to make money or become famous blah blah - maybe that'll happen but I don't care, reward enough for me is seeing people smiling and dancing to our songs.

And the strangest part of all - I don't particularly like alcohol muchly, (there are one or two natural substances I enjoy consuming however), and recently I've started drinking water more and have gotten this idea that fresh, raw fruit and veg is what I should be living off - I'm going off meat and can't stand anything processed or pumped with chemicals.

Am I a starperson? I don't know. All I know is that I'm completely in tune with very very few people - the rest just seem like mindless idiots, as harsh as that may sound - I'm referring to the way that people seem completely ignorant to everything that isn't about themselves.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So that explains my wife, now what about the rest of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
not being a darwinian theorist my self i would have to agree with you one hundred percent, we moved away ahead of our game way to quick .

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
Normally I'd keep this silent, but..

a lot of that rings true.
Even as a small child I would stare at the night sky and tell my parents that I was waiting for my alien ones to come and get me.
I feel completely detached from most of my 'friends' - less a member of the group, more a casual observer who is being noticed too much. For about the last 3 years or so I've had a desperate longing to 'go home', whatever that may mean - I've even contemplated suicide as a means of getting there.

Yes. That makes a lot of sense to me. You description indeed fits a Starperson.

And you are not alone, Selfisolated. There are many Starpeople here.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Wow. Just found out I'm an indigo child
I'm particularily good at being a human lie detector, and once I sense you've lied to me more than once, you won't get the time of day from me.....

I also have some of that pre-phone ringing thing (thinking about someone just before they phone)- but only with certain people - particularily loved ones.

I don't get this whole material world thing...it baffles me, completely dumbfounded as to why people are so....hollow, for want of a better word. The more naterialistic a person is, the harder I find it to relate to them.

I usually go against the grain or any kind of dictating....

I'm not a airy fairy lovey dovey new age person, but I feel a love for the world and see everyone on the planet as 'one'

I guess I better cut out all the preservatives then....

I just feel different ....

And whenever I'm having a hard time, my head sort of subconsciously repeats like a mantra, "I just want to go home", but its not my house home, its just 'HOME'.

Weird...but very very cool to find all this stuff out

Any other indigos here?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieinthesky
Any other indigos here?

Welcome to the club, Pieinthesky.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I have promised my source to pass on this information to you.

Thanks for the post. I kind of like this Doreen Virtue. Funny thought, I have never had the desire to be here, I think my 20's and 30's was filled with fear I might have to leave. I love earth, and I love sex, and I love food, and I love a little alcohol, and I seemed to enter ascension fine with all of those things :-) I think that there are things that star seeds might be sensitive too, but they most likely instinctively know their limits. I seldom worry about it, I just enjoy myself and try to love everything that supports my freedom of choice.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Funny thing, I was in Sweeden afew days ago, and I was sitting in my car waiting while the missus was inside buying smoke, and I was looking at all the wierd people and the things they do, and this came too my head : stupid humans..
wierd thing yea ???

That is weird, I think the same thing when I see people shoving cigarettes into their mouths and not only giving themselves cancer but their kids, and those around them, and half of the money for them into taxes. Syncronicity or what? So cool.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
believing ths stuff is all very well and good, who knows, but the one thing you really must remember is "don't drink the kool aid"

I missed this. Can you explain. What is the Kool Aid?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

This is all true and on topic.
-m0r

I still think you are Divine and special m0r, I look forward to the day you can join me.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb
I still think you are Divine and special m0r, I look forward to the day you can join me.

Thank you and then we can share in the wondrous non-bias mathematical perfection that is ego free called existence.

-m0r

PS: Your Youtube link in your signature has a comma at the end of it which leads to a nonexistent page.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure my mother-in-law was an alien my guess half Klingon half romulan... not what you'd call a nice peace loving kind of alien and as if to confirm her love of tormenting poor innocent souls she chose to be a high school math teacher at a parochial school as a career path...

Okay an a serious note being Native American I can say in our origin stories earth is not our mother plant. in the stories we were brought here, depending on tribe and versions this is anywhere from the third to the seventh planet we humans have occupied... many tribes have stories about space fairing Natives, called star tribes... The Hopi people are still waiting for the "Blue Star Dancer" to visit and take the chosen away to the next world and do this all over again... if you believe in the concept of racial memory then it wouldn't be all that odd to feel displaced on earth, now would it?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I think what he is referring to is this:

The phrase "drank the Kool-Aid" came to describe any blind devotion to a cause or person.

www.npr.org...

Don't drink the kool-aid.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
convincing 6 billion people isn't something I feel upto.

You don't have to. As channel Kira Raa asserts, for every person living out of their heart it affects 100,000 other people. Just reach a few a week, or one a day, and anchor the energy of love and your desire for better in your local community. If you love from the heart, you carry the torch for them. Eventually just like in the 100th monkey syndrome, they will all the sudden accept the truths without having to be changed.

Sounds to me you are a star seed. This planet is brutal for emotion, and the shame is there is no need for it. Yet until you make the emotional breakthrough to remove the layers of protection you had to put on since birth to survive, a person often cannot truly feel the hurt here. Even the few posters here, who sort of had a negative to say are hurting. Who will be the person to show them, not sure, but lets hope they get a person eventually.

And don't stay silent. These other people are the perversion, not the star seeds.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

You don't have to. As channel Kira Raa asserts, for every person living out of their heart it affects 100,000 other people.

That is very true indeed, my friend.

If we live in a loving vibration - the very vibration of our origin - we can affect thousands by merely being who we are. Without any political movements, organizations or propaganda.

Just being who we are.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieinthesky
I'm particularily good at being a human lie detector, and once I sense you've lied to me more than once, you won't get the time of

Ouch Mulder, see now what I am open like a book, well I have one or two secrets that matter little to the people here. I need to have some mystery.

You should see my dating site profiles. Yes hello there, I am a ET contact, and I think the planet is in trouble so I am not laying down any ties right now, nor am I building a house, or buying new things, I am watching the skys to see if this planet is going to be saved, so I just want sex, if that is that you want, message me. I am not sure why I never get a response. LOL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join