It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Give your general opinion of the member above you' thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ok, I admit it, I am curious of what other people here think of me. Not that it is going to make or break me you understand, but just curious. Aren't we all?

So let's have at it. Post what you think of the member above you. Am I a troll? Am I an idiot? Are my ideas too radical or extremist? Do I post horrible threads? Or do you like me?

Ahh, but remember, you must do this with civility and adhere to the T&C. And further, if a negative comment, you must provide a reason for your views, and the clearer you can be with this the better. Like cite examples, with links.

The mods may not like this idea at all, fearing this will turn into a personal attack fest. But wait! Here is our opportunity to prove that hypothesis wrong! We can tell people politely why we don't care for their views or threads, or posts, or whatever!

THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU POST. Obviously, positive comments will be much more welcome than negative ones. But the negative ones may help us to understand some things about ourselves that we may wish to change! How can we know if we are never given the opportunity!

Only comment on the last poster please!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ok I'll bite.

I don't know you personally so all I can go on is your threads.
I have seen some of your threads and some I like and some don't catch my attention.
Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Ok, thanks!

Your comments are generally great!

I particularly enjoyed your thread Music Lessons!

www.belowtopsecret.com...&flagit=451340

And just flagged it too.

I like your screenname too, seeing as I am a pro drummer, last 25 years! That's one way I make my living, along with fixing/upgrading computers. So heck yeah, drumsRfun!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
A constructive member who mangers to get his points across with enough rational that leaves the possibility of a rational discussion taking place .

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Excellent ATS veteran with political insight so great you should be a political analyst on a major network! An ATS subject matter expert without the formal badge. Maybe it's time they considered one for you in one of the politics forums! Always look forward to your posts, cause it's usually gonna be deep and thought provoking.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Always insightful TrueAmerican brings news to us that could have easily fallen through the cracks.

I'm always running across a TrueAmerican news thread.
It's members like TrueAmerican that make ATSNN the fastest news on the net.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Without Wukky Ats would truly be boring.
As intelligent as you are witty.
Definitely one of very few whose posts I gravitate to immediately.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Loves Revolutions, appreciates a good DOLLNEAN every now and then...

Has the versatiliity to hang out with the BTS crew and still be able to come up with some well prepared post on the ATS side of things.

Another top notch member

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

AHHHHH! Loves to tease me, taunt me..and keep me awake at all hours solving puzzles..BUT without his help would not have met the love of my life...
THANK YOU!
And a fine mod to BOOT!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A true ATS staple...whom here doesn't know AD?

I hope that ATS is never without an Acess Denied as it would be a sad day indeed. We would have to suffice ourselves with JackatMtn...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

And that would be a terrible thing....

Ahhh, MemShock, fellow staff member, wielder of words,

words I often have to look up in the dictionary... (I have to buy a new one, this one's worn out)

Strong thought provoking material, always willing to help another member out..

All in all I would have to say ..

A keeper

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

This is probably a terrible idea but ...

What can I say about Jack that hasn't been said before and that's within the turmes and cundishiuns.

Tough but fair, handsome and sensitive (so he tells me), and sometimes funnyish.

Nah, we loves you man.

All the best qualities of a mud wrapped in coolness!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Meh. S-dog is all right. Tolerable even...

Thanks Jack...

Now...S-Dog...it should be noted that I am wholly biased so other members may have a more flattering post for him...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

And so it has come to this ...

saving spot for impending mockery

Need to think this one through.

Edit to add:

I love you buddy, you compute me.

[edit on 5 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

A lot of people do not know it, but that little dog in the picture between the ladies, um, "cheeks" is actually schrodingers dog.

LOL. He's a great guy to know.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

My opinion is that sd, is a very bad doggy, who has been upto some mischief over the past few weeks. And Mrs. sd is not going to like that. And he needs change.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

PJ is penultimate...a guy that is going places in this world and one I hope to know when he reaches that destination...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Memory shock is a very strange guy. No one knows much about him. It is about time that we have

Memory Shock Disclosure Project

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Peacejet seems to know his onions about the universe and space judging by his links. Don't know enough to judge him though.

new topics

top topics

join