Teens Rampage in Philadelphia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
Its almost like the black community wants some kind of aparthied. I certainly wouldn't want black people living near me if they were actually going to create their own racially-based online communities and then use them as a mustering point to go out and wreck havoc on the unsuspecting people around them.

How utterly dreadful and backwards.

very much so

Oh, great! Now the ATS Klan sub community is trying to make their come back.
And who else to start it, other than good ole Atlanta. Still, again, don't know what they're doing in Atlanta, but I sure don't plan to go there.

It's great that ATS has a lot of international folks, so that other countries can see the bitter hatred that exists in America. Even black americans hate black americans. In America, if you're a black american, you can pretty much forget about it. It's a life of hell because of the color of your skin.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that black americans are justified in a rampage, but when you push folks too far, I mean, what happens?? Do they throw rose petals at your feet as you walk down the street and sing your praises?? I would think not.

When you push people daily for years and years, eventually they are going to fight back and do something. If you don't like it, then stop the hate.

Yeah, it's that simple. You hate black americans, so they hate you back. You started it, and you can finish it.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Society's failure to villify black on white racism in the same way that it religiously polices white on black racism is finally coming home to roost.

It's time the MSM starts reporting black hate crime in an honest and open way.

Trouble is, I think they have forgotten how.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Society's failure to villify black on white racism in the same way that it religiously polices white on black racism is finally coming home to roost.

It's time the MSM starts reporting black hate crime in an honest and open way.

Trouble is, I think they have forgotten how.

so true

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

When you push people daily for years and years, eventually they are going to fight back and do something.

Do you really think so? Because I just don't see it happening. The media blackout on certain topics just ensures most will NEVER realize and they will never wake up (unless of course they find themselves in the middle of a mob like this couple did).

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
First of all, if Italians or Irish people were to have their own social networking site not one person would cry racism! Why is it when blacks do anything like organizing people cry racism????

These kids were dead wrong and out of control. Were their actions racist, absolutely. Having lived through the all to frequent race riots that plagued city schools in the 70's I know that you never put yourself in a vulnerable position. A mob doesn't take the time out to interview you and see where you stand on racial issues. I can't tell you the number of times I have been cussed out on a bus, a city bus for being the only white person on the bus. As the black bus driver sat quietly while ignorant people were making all sorts of threats against me, I stood up for myself. What pissed me off the most is the people on the bus that obviously did not agree with the bull crap but sat there silent. What pisses me off more is every time this happens none of my kids or nieces and nephews are around. I would love to see their faces as my black kids are stomping the crap out of them.

There is never justification for racist behavior, ever! I do wonder what the heck that girl was thinking to get out of her car in the midst of that. I always say a car is a great weapon, I would have ran their asses over no matter what color they were.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
Oh, great! Now the ATS Klan sub community is trying to make their come back.
And who else to start it, other than good ole Atlanta. Still, again, don't know what they're doing in Atlanta, but I sure don't plan to go there.

what are you waffling about- I oppose reverse discrimination and group identity politics that produces racist sites such as that social networking one

It's great that ATS has a lot of international folks, so that other countries can see the bitter hatred that exists in America. Even black americans hate black americans. In America, if you're a black american, you can pretty much forget about it. It's a life of hell because of the color of your skin.

I am not American but am baffled by your distorted prism of the thread- the subject matter is about blacks mobbing up, and whites being attacked, after, apparently, organisation on a blacks only social networking site- and throughout ALL of this, all you can decipher is imaginary Klan activity

Kudos, that is a remarkable amount of acrobating you have done!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
First of all, if Italians or Irish people were to have their own social networking site not one person would cry racism! Why is it when blacks do anything like organizing people cry racism????

Are you for real?

THose sites you talk of would not be race based, as you can be an asian or black italian!

So you are cool with WHITE only social networking sites?

[edit on 2-6-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Very interesting. There have also been a handful of random attacks by young groups here in the Baltimore Inner Harbor.

I just read this article about it last night.
Assaults on rise in downtown, Inner Harbor

[edit on 6/2/2009 by plainview]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So you are cool with WHITE only social networking sites?

I am cool with any social networking site that is not the sponsor of hate crimes nor intended to rally feelings against a certain type of people.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Because it isn't a Jamaican social networking site, or a social networking site for Somali ex-patriots, it is a BLACK social networking site.

Do you think if there were a WHITE social networking site it wouldn't be labeled as racist? Not Irish or Italian but WHITE??? Of course it would. Wake up.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Because it isn't a Jamaican social networking site, or a social networking site for Somali ex-patriots, it is a BLACK social networking site.

Do you think if there were a WHITE social networking site it wouldn't be labeled as racist? Not Irish or Italian but WHITE??? Of course it would. Wake up.

Um wouldn't people reserve their judgements on the site until they actually saw PROOF of hate based activities taking place on or because of the site.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OKCBtard
I am cool with any social networking site that is not the sponsor of hate crimes nor intended to rally feelings against a certain type of people.

Good luck with that

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Um wouldn't people reserve their judgements on the site until they actually saw PROOF of hate based activities taking place on or because of the site.

so, some racism is "GOOD"< and some is "BAD"

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Good luck with that

Could you elaborate further? What about accepting all social networking circles except the ones that sponsor hate requires good luck? Or did you mean that I would need good luck finding a networking site that doesn't harbor hate and aggression?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

so, some racism is "GOOD"< and some is "BAD"

Can you explain what part of my post led you to say something as rediculous as that?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Can you explain what part of my post led you to say something as rediculous as that?

you, and certainly correct me if I'm wrong, seem to be saying that it is acceptable for racially based groups, sites, organisations to be formed and used so long as they do not incite hatred?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Could you elaborate further? What about accepting all social networking circles except the ones that sponsor hate requires good luck? Or did you mean that I would need good luck finding a networking site that doesn't harbor hate and aggression?

I'm saying that a website which specifically, as its reason for being is designed for one racial grouping, then that promotes racial difference and accentuates notions of group identity politics and division- from this it is no giant leap that racially based nastiness may occur, fostered by misplaced notions of grievance.

Now it is a free country and I believe people should be allowed to join such sites, but I will not pretend it is anything other than a racist site

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

you, and certainly correct me if I'm wrong, seem to be saying that it is acceptable for racially based groups, sites, organisations to be formed and used so long as they do not incite hatred?

Pretty much. Unless the gathering of people of a certain color/race/origin/faith is wrong. I suppose as long as they have not intent of forming a mob and beating some lady or inciting violence or hate speech, theyshould be okay.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I personally could care less about any group getting together. I do think that this has gotten a bit ridiculous though. Men's only clubs are now sexist while women's only clubs are just fine. Gay only organizations are fine, but straight only is homophobic and wrong. Same with the white only schools being a problem while Black only universities are an issue, though white students are becoming more common at many Black colleges. We take something that is intended to solve problems such as segregation and push the handle too far, the word balance is not found in these equations. The all white schools of the past needed to be integrated, absolutely....that should be obvious, but things have gotten crazy lately.

As a woman that has spent the better half of my 51 years of life deeply immersed in the black community I see things in the craziest ways. I do not have a racist bone in my body, but things are just not right in the US. It is perfectly okay for a black comic to make fun of dorky, nerdy, non cool white people...we all laugh and snicker. Is that any more appropriate than for a white comic to get up on stage and mock a cool, hip hop loving, Roca Wear wearing black man. Think about that for a minute....even white people don't often think about that as we have been the brunt of those "uncool" jokes for decades. Yet let a white comic make a joke about a black man having a ton of women and his sexual prowess....it would be Imus all over again. But let them make jokes about a white man with a small organ that can't get any...I think you see my point.

We as a society have to get to the point where we just let this crap go. People of like interests and heritage tend to group together, been around any Italian families lately, or an Asian family. Why do we make such a big deal about blacks and whites doing it????

We all bleed red, we all have great representations of our races...and bad ones too. There are wonderful people of all races just trying to live out their lives and love their families. Racism, as ugly as it is will not go away, prejudice is different people are able to be educated past those, but bigots will never learn...on either side.

There has to be a way for America to find some common ground on this stuff or things are going to only become more polarized. What we all should be worrying about together is how our representatives are robbing us all blind.

[edit on 6/2/2009 by redhead57]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join