Teens Rampage in Philadelphia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

I'd disagree, Sonya simply points out from time to time that Black on White Racism is extreme in America, and truth to point the stats are 10-1 with African Americans representing only 1/5th of the population.

Racism can't end unless a real and honest look at race crime is taken into consideration

I have not heard her ever, advocate anything negative being done to the black community nor even blanket statements in regard to African Americans

Personally I am a big supporter of the Black Community... and I can't say it doesn't serve a strong purpose to highlight that the criminal and racist element has grown rampant the last few decades

It can only strengthen the Black Community in our country to do a very simple thing she often asks to see...

Report the truth of race crime on TV in a fair manner that represents the truth...

It's a problem, like all problems it begs to be addressed

It should be... within the Black Community a topic that can be discussed evenly and with the knowledge that we are all human beings... Black on white crime.

We all have our pet peeve Media LIE topics... this is hers, branding her instead of listening to what she is actually saying is unfair

This isn't the OLD world, we shouldn't be like every one else and make life about the past in this country.... what my... at this point ANCESTORS did to African Americans has nothing to do with Me today

and the reality

there are allot of African American neighborhoods it is best for white people to avoid

washing that fact over... doesn't end racism, nor does it help or benefit the African American community

Regardless of who Sonya is

She is right, the media DOES completely ignore the trends in Black on White crime...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
not a given, no.

in this case it is a given, yes, it is a specially racist site

bizarre as it might seem to you, people band together with all kinds of identity markers, it doesn't mean they hate everyone else by itself.

I would be interested where I suggested otherwise?

Now, specifically, back to this story- this story concerns a site specifically for blacks and no one else, a racist site. That does not mean other kids cannot group together on, say, musical taste, and nor have I suggested it so I am not sure why you inferred I did

it uasually means they are socially unwise, inclined to desire the power of a large group united by an ambiguous marker and easily influenced by marketing.............young teenagers often fit the bill.

these teens specifically choose to identify racially

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
just yesterday watched 'Louis Theroux: Law and Disorder in Philadelphia' that city seems to be a really bad place to live.
It is NOT a bad place to live up until this event, you would have the normal group fights and then like Another poster said here, they'd all be pals next day. I saw it in my area. They didn't really crack down on the local brawls. I know My child was in many fist fights in school and they never called the police in. Here in Florida however , get into a fight it could ruin your life. More on Philadelphia, there were football teams in SOUTH Philly that the teens could play in, get out their aggression, and make social connections. What happened to those? Did they cut their funding. I think it's safe to say that something has happened recently that F%^%&^%& Up Philadelphia. IDK what it was. But it never was like that there before this happened!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
you do know there is very little proof that this all came about due to a website.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

people have a responsibility for their own safety, how you don't see that is beyond me. i don't buy this "i'm a victim, boo hoo hoo" rubbish. you don't walk into a lions den and complain about being bitten. grow up.

You mean you don't walk into a zoo filled with people who are useless in society, scumbags who live like animals, aren't smart enough to speak right let alone do anything else worthwhile...I think another bomb needs to be dropped on Philly streets to clean up some of this TRASH....its no lions den...its a section of town filled with losers and scum...nothing more!

I agree to an extent that your safety is mostly your responsibility but, this is AMERICA and you should be able to get out of your car, park your car, take a walk, etc... ANYWHERE you want! But NOOOO we have to have a certain group of people who think they own the streets, own their turf, and other laughable BS!

As to those screaming "where are the cops now" PLEASE...if the cops were to come out and kick ass and destroy these violent groups then you retards would complain that its a police state and that the cops have gone to far, and these kids are to young to treat that way, or some other BS reason to complain about the cops.

Let those of us who REFUSE to put up with this crap, put an end to it OUR WAY..and these problems would be gone in a week...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm reading nonsense from both sides of the fence.
firstly there's not much concrete proof that this gathering came from a website.

Also, yes there are some racist comments in this thread.

But on the other side of the fence some are saying it's the woman's fault and that you shouldnt' go into a lion's den.

Come on man, you should be able to go whereever you want.
People who think like this will be the cause for the breakdown of society.

I don't like what i'm reading in this thread from either side of the fence.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
Dude. Stop transferring the blame onto the woman. The fault lies AND ONLY LIES with the ****head youths that carried out this barbaric attack.

so she doesn't bear any responsibility for her own actions?

i didn't say the youths were right to do what they did, i said she was stupid for getting out of the car. if she had stayed in the jeep and drove on, like any sane human being, she would not have been beaten.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

responsibility for her non-violent legal well within her rights actions?
maybe she's dumb
so what?
your points aren't even worth mentioning.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Yeah apologies. I actually retract my statement.
Having read the article in full it was completely unacceptable that the lady tried to approach this in a mature manner by getting out of her car in a place that she clearly had no right to be stepping.

She deserved everything that she got.

If anyone does not notice the sarcasm in my post then go boil your own head.

This is supposed to be a civilised society. We should expect to be allowed to be on the streets at any time that we wish and not have to put up with disgusting trash like this.

Where the hell are the parents.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

"I got really scared for the fact that there were so many of them and they were literally everywhere, everywhere I looked there were people and they were just beating and cursing and yelling and they were in front of my car, on the side of my car pounding on the windows," Susanne described.

so, she was in the car, people were all around the car behaving in a threatening manner, she got out of the car and they beat her.........OMG what a shock!!!!

should it have happened, no.
was it right that it happened, no.
was it entirely predictable, yes.

why is this difficult to understand? she got beaten because she got out of the car, is anyone still confused or can we move on.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm glad she lived, hopefully this experience will have removed her ridiculous politically correct indoctrination she has obviously undergone- boo hoo I may be seen as racist if I close the window to a mob of aggressive looking black folks

Sometimes these events can be an awakening

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75

people have a responsibility for their own safety, how you don't see that is beyond me. i don't buy this "i'm a victim, boo hoo hoo" rubbish. you don't walk into a lions den and complain about being bitten. grow up.

You mean you don't walk into a zoo filled with people who are useless in society, scumbags who live like animals, aren't smart enough to speak right let alone do anything else worthwhile...I think another bomb needs to be dropped on Philly streets to clean up some of this TRASH....its no lions den...its a section of town filled with losers and scum...nothing more!

I agree to an extent that your safety is mostly your responsibility but, this is AMERICA and you should be able to get out of your car, park your car, take a walk, etc... ANYWHERE you want! But NOOOO we have to have a certain group of people who think they own the streets, own their turf, and other laughable BS!

As to those screaming "where are the cops now" PLEASE...if the cops were to come out and kick ass and destroy these violent groups then you retards would complain that its a police state and that the cops have gone to far, and these kids are to young to treat that way, or some other BS reason to complain about the cops.

Let those of us who REFUSE to put up with this crap, put an end to it OUR WAY..and these problems would be gone in a week...

I don't think that's the problem here; 6 years ago I lived in Philly. I walked down that section of broad to the broad street line at 12 am on the 4th of JULY in 2003, me and my three young children. No cops around, I am very white...my friend says I'm the whitest white girl she ever saw.lol...anyhoo, there were groups of teens all over of course, it was the fourth of july, and they never even bothered you. There were all kinds of outlets then, football teams, P.A.L, inner city rec centers that had tennis,basketball, a gym, etc. etc. I would bet all those things probably got their funding cut due to the economy, and now the teens have no outlet. No outlet= violence. Philadelphia Was never as BAD as this.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That post was EPIC!! Thanks for the laughs as thats what I would have done. Also people need to learn how to access their emergency fuel pump shut off switch from inside the car, It is usually located in the trunk. If you have to ram something do it in reverse. If your car dies and then wont start you had better find that switch and turn it back on so your car will run again. Don't get out of the car to do it, Rip the back seat cushions out and find the switch witch is normally in the side panel with a big yellow tag.

If you car is carbureted then have fun as you shouldn't have a switch. Just remember not to shake that carb to excessively as it can flood or starve out do to the fuel sloshing in the bowl.

If you ever know that you are 100 percent sure that you are being followed by someone in a car this is what you do. Stop, Put the car in reverse and act like your going to ram the hell out of them. Normally they will freak out and go in reverse to only to loose control. Then you stop and haul but in forward to the nearest police station if need be.

I know this works because when i was a kid my dad picked up my sister, Brother and I from school. My dad thought these two guys in this car were following us home to find out where we lived. After making many turns down many streets that were not ours just to see if he was right he told us to hold on and then slammed on the brakes, Slammed it into reverse and stomped on the gas chasing the would be kidnappers in reverse when they lost control and backed into a 12ft ditch. You should have seen the look on the two scumbags faces when they got out of the car and ran for the hills.

Lucky for those guys that they ran because my dad would have ran them over or just shot them dead. Many kids were getting snatched around that time. I'm pretty sure that the cops found the guys later. That was before cell phones otherwise they would have been caught right on the spot. My dad had many friends on the police force.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

yeah, good idea. we'll set up camps so we can get the job done efficiently. we could use gas to exterminate them and then, we can burn the bodies in giant furnaces set up for the job.

just be sure to get their gold teeth so we can melt the down for bullion. we'll equip the guards with pliers for the job, you know how these people love their gold teeth.

you make me sick.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

yeah, good idea. we'll set up camps so we can get the job done efficiently. we could use gas to exterminate them and then, we can burn the bodies in giant furnaces set up for the job.

just be sure to get their gold teeth so we can melt the down for bullion. we'll equip the guards with pliers for the job, you know how these people love their gold teeth.

you make me sick.

You are referring to German NAZIS, german fascists yes?

American progressives/"liberals" are the American brand of fascism, albeit of a "soft" variety in the main?

Just thought you should know

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
American progressives/"liberals" are the American brand of fascism, albeit of a "soft" variety in the main?

Just thought you should know

perhaps you should pull your head out of your party political ass and get a different perspective on life.

i really don't care about the dictates of your "if you believe this you must also believe that" logic, i was referring to the mentality that leads, progressively towards genocide. the "waste of oxygen" mentality.

[edit on 2/6/09 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

perhaps you should pull your head out of your party political ass and get a different perspective on life.

I am not a republican, Im not even yank

i really don't care about the dictates of your "if you believe this you must also believe that" logic, i was referring to the mentality that leads, progressively towards genocide. the "waste of oxygen" mentality.

that is fine, but I was just illuminating the "progressive" American history and its relation to its EUropean offshoot.

The only genocide apparent here is in those black americans, who, allegedly "mob up" on an a blacks only social networking site and beat a naive white woman

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
you know what

You really know how screwed up a society is when something like this happens and a dumb victim gets the blame more than the actual culprits, and in this case mob of people.

This thread sickens me

have a nice day people!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
"They threw a bag of chips at me"
~Idiot Susanne

Really people? A bet none of you have even heard of ourspace up until now. Do a little research! I myself have just this morning, joined the social networking website which is built just like myspace albeit different in the fact it caters to the African American community. DO NOT think that white people can not join, they are just off on REAL networking sites and not something designed just so black men could talk about their grillz and hoes.

So far on the website there has been very little to no mention of this attack or the mob that was formed. You could almost say that the website had NOTHING to do with it, of course it is to early to say that. Lets just not blame this poo-y little site just yet, I believe that they used AIM to coordinate the events as ourspace is hella awkward to use. Perhaps if EVIDENCE was brought fourth I would be more inclined to believe it. All we know is that a group of teenagers were venting some steam or just going on a warpath for the fun of it. We need to find out what the ethnicity of the man who owns/works at the convenient store was before you crazy heads start pounding your hate crime war drums. Also, shouldn't the convenient store have camera footage of the rampage in the store?

As far as ding bat getting out of the car, she might as well been asking for rape! Way to step up and defend your woman.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join