It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Rampage in Philadelphia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

So where are all the violent cops when you actually need them to take action?

The moment people start attacking others without restraint or reason, you know the Police have the right and moral duty to to use incredible force (within the law) to end it.

They should have riot Police patrolling the streets and using rubber bullets, every night of the week.

Also, how the hell are they "organizing" this on-line without police intercepting and arresting? The G20 protests were planned on-line, and the Met/City Police were monitoring it and gathering intel, are the Philly Police just idiots or what?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

....I have literally no respect for you, I'm afraid. To assume it's the victim's fault because she got out of her car is nothing short of madness. How dare she walk around like a normal human being when there are these organised monsters on the loose, trashing the place. It's like she wanted to be beaten, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I think that theory is worthy of a thread in it's self.

Teens have always fought each other.

I had to do an OU assignment on it once and traced teen gang violence back to Ancient Rome.

However, this thread is about the difference in approach in MSM reporting between white and black related racist attacks etc and the activity of the PC Brigade......I think.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

lol, your completely clueless

every fight you had has involved two white guys pushing each other until their friends break it up... if you even ask that question

I guarantee you have never knocked a guy out once in your life...

At least the Black community understands this all and doesn't freak out.... the term DOG came to be for a reason

Only thing i'd say is perhaps racism is too strong of a word... because hate really isn't what it's about... it's about Male territorial behavior... and this is about kids having NO outlet for it...

talk like yours... is the reason so many White girls prefer Black guys these days... brothers at least (mainly) don't fall for this PC bs...

They are in touch with their animal side... (many of them) and that's NOT a racist comment... I respect it

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

i'll try not to lose sleep over your level of respect for me. people have a responsibility for their own safety, how you don't see that is beyond me. i don't buy this "i'm a victim, boo hoo hoo" rubbish. you don't walk into a lions den and complain about being bitten. grow up.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by raivo

Yeah lol... Philly does suck, horrible place these days, always was come to think of it...

You have to be able to defend yourself if you want to roam around Philly...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Research Casual Culture in Europe, predominantly the UK.....

en.wikipedia.org...(subculture)

en.wikipedia.org...

Teen and gang violence has been an inherent part of British life for centuries, the PC brigade try to play this down and generally ignore it.

I just think that maybe further discussion of this should be for another time and place and should not derail this thread.

Alas, time to open up and start celebrating the resignation of Jacqui Smith!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Agreed, on topic...

But would simply add, British male youth are being made into a bunch of flower loving psuedo transexuals even as we speak...

Put more Estrogen in the milk and hope for the best lol... give them a life record for a fight after a soccer game

It's sad...

Taking the fist fight away from a Brit is like taking Honey from Bees...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

i'll try not to lose sleep over your level of respect for me. people have a responsibility for their own safety, how you don't see that is beyond me. i don't buy this "i'm a victim, boo hoo hoo" rubbish. you don't walk into a lions den and complain about being bitten. grow up.

Well, perhaps you'll notice that she was, by definition, not privy to the knowledge that a large gang of violent black youths would turn up at her car window and start breaking everything.

But its okay, you defend the aggressors all you want. And if you don't care that people don't respect you, then what respect could you possibly have for yourself?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Soon enough, these idiots will encounter the wrong victim. Hopefully, a well trained victim with a CCW permit. Bang Bang Bye Bye.

Recently in Cleveland a group of thugs thought it would be fun to stop cars in a legitimate road work zone and then rob the car occupants at gunpoint. Unfortunately, these geniuses tried to stop an off duty police officer. A small gunfight ensued and one thug died soon thereafter.

This incident occurred in a rather surly part of town. Anyhoo, lesson to thugs, you will get yours eventually.

blog.cleveland.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by Freeborn

Agreed, on topic...

But would simply add, British male youth are being made into a bunch of flower loving psuedo transexuals even as we speak...

Put more Estrogen in the milk and hope for the best lol... give them a life record for a fight after a soccer game

It's sad...

Taking the fist fight away from a Brit is like taking Honey from Bees...

LOL, too true....but trust me there is still fire in the bellies of most Brits.....we are a warrior race.....and they will need our spirit very shortly methinks!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Wow I am just glad that I don't live there any more of course I lived in Manayunk, a better part of town, but I spent a lot of weekends on South street which is in south Philly. I'll tell you why it's a good thing I wasn't there, because I would mutilate anybody who tried to f&&&& with me or my kids! I'd be in a cell right now!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Interesting new phenomena. Apparently the social networking site www.ourspace.com (The leading social networking site for African Americans) is being used to organize these small riots. Two weekends in a row too! I wonder if this will catch on in other parts of the country.

These rampaging "teens" are linked to the local Jr. High School and an online social networking site? Last time I checked the poverty stricken were NOT hanging out on social networking sites, so I guess the old standby excuse of poverty and oppression won't play out so well this time around.

The news video is better than the article.

abclocal.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Sonya610]

Sure they have computers, our tax dollars paid for them ' it's called welfare and it stinks to high heaven!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

??????

dude

I was saying flash mobs were a good way of non-aggressively joining up to do something

and this is stupid

I don't know how you didn't catch that

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

The area this happend in,the cops dont even try to go there..Smelidelphia cops have been getting gunned down quite a bit recently..I did some work in the projects there..3 high rises around a center park area..It has 2 cop cars sitting there 24/7...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
That is an effect of today's society. Search for the cause.

“It’s a sorry story you have there, a story of hopelessness and futility, a story in which there is literally nothing to be done. Man is flawed, so he keeps on screwing up what should be paradise, and there’s nothing you can do about it. You don’t know how to live so as to stop screwing up paradise, and there’s nothing you can do about that. So there you are, rushing headlong toward catastrophe, and all you can do is watch it come.”

“Yes, that’s the way it seems.”

“With nothing but this wretched story to enact, it’s no wonder so many of you spend your lives stoned on drugs or booze or television. It’s no wonder so many of you go mad or become suicidal.”

www.scribd.com...

Basic, vital needs or tribal needs are not being satisfied in civilization, and this produces frustration, which in turn activates aggression. As civilization "progresses" toward global interlock among new technological forms, we are removed farther and farther from the simple and basic joys of life, sitting in a shaft of sunlight, conversing around a fire, food-sharing, walking, the blue sky overhead, and so frustration and aggression also progress. More and more of a person's concern and compassion for others and the natural world are withdrawing, and re-focusing on the self, in order to neutralize the growing frustration and anger within. This is the psychological explanation for the culture of selfishness that is underway everywhere in the modern world the first step on the road to insanity.

The second step, which is now on the horizon, is megalomania, a severe pathological state of consciousness in which the steady withdrawal of love from others and nature gives rise to the deluded mental condition of exalted self-importance. The megalomaniac feels more and more powerful, euphoric, and in control of things (due to an abnormally inflated self-love), while in reality s/he is becoming more and more isolated, impotent, and out of control (due to an excessive loss of love for others and nature). This pathological condition of megalomania is fueled by inner hatred, which is desperately seeking pacification by consuming more and more of a person's available love, but it fails entirely to deal with the root-cause of our mental illness, namely, unmet primitive needs.

www.primitivism.com...

Young people know it most certainly; we call that knowledge idealism.

They know that there is a way the world is supposed to be, and a magnificent role for themselves in that more beautiful world. Broken to the lesser lives we offer them, they react with hostility, rage, cynicism, depression, escapism, or self-destruction—all the defining qualities of modern adolescence. Then we blame them for not bringing these qualities under control, and when they finally have given up their idealism we call them mature. Having given up their idealism, they can get on with the business of survival: practicality and security, comfort and safety, which is what we are left with in the absence of purpose. So we suggest they major in something practical, stay out of trouble, don't take risks, build a résumé. We think we are practical and wise in the ways of the world. Really we are just broken and afraid. We are afraid on their behalf, and, less nobly, we are afraid of what their idealism shows us: the plunder and betrayal of our own youthful possibilities. The recovery of purpose, the acceptance of teleology into the language of science, promises whether directly or metaphorically to undo all of that.

Schools train individuals to respond as a mass. Boys and girls are drilled in being bored, frightened, envious, emotionally needy, generally incomplete. A successful mass production economy requires such a clientele. A small business, small farm economy like that of the Amish requires individual competence, thoughtfulness, compassion, and universal participation; our own requires a managed mass of leveled, spiritless, anxious, familyless, friendless, godless, and obedient people who believe the difference between "Cheers" and "Seinfeld" is worth arguing about.

www.ascentofhumanity.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Interesting new phenomena. Apparently the social networking site www.ourspace.com (The leading social networking site for African Americans) is being used to organize these small riots. Two weekends in a row too! I wonder if this will catch on in other parts of the country.
]

Surprise surprise. Sonya having a rant about black people.

Why does no one ever pull you up on this agenda of yours?

It's like you get up in the morning, turn your computer on and with a lunatic eye on your monitor think to yourself "right, c'mon Stormfront, tell me something bad a black person has done today, I need to get angry!! Ahh Fox News... 'White kids terrorise shopping center in Des Moines' NO!! No good! Ah! Here we go! Black man sought in hit and run! BINGO! This will set me up all day! Now, let me get on the forums and pass the word about black people being evil!"

The thing is, you are too cowardly to admit it! You give the same "I think people know where I'm coming from but I better not spell it out as people can't handle the truth nowadays"

I saw someone repeatedly ask you for clarification and each time you refused with some pathetic hint.

I hope more people start recognising you for the stirring, racist agitator that you really are!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
reply to post by blueorder

What's with all the racist arguements? How is this, in any way, a racist event? A group of 'teens' was the story, not a group of 'blacks'.

Do you think Sonya woul dhave posted this if the article did not state that there is a connection to an "African American BBB"?

Believe me s/he wouldn't. If there was nothing linking this to black kids, Sonya would have skimmed past it and forgotten about it within half a minute.

As there is a link to black kids, Sonya gets straight on the internet forums (more than just our own, I'm sure) to spread his/her special kind of hatred and agenda filled bile.

Please watch out for this poster in the future and if you want to see how much trouble Sonya puts into spreading hatred and social segregation, please check his/her older posts.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Dude. Stop transferring the blame onto the woman. The fault lies AND ONLY LIES with the ****head youths that carried out this barbaric attack.

Stop being so damn ignorant and deflecting the blame.

Christ you have annoyed me and I can normally keep a level head but this is outrageous.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
Why does no one ever pull you up on this agenda of yours?

My agenda is VERY obvious. Deny ignorance and uncover the racial double standards that exist so blatantly in our society. I have a problem with these double standards in the media and even in the legal system.

Everyone else understands that, whether they agree with it or not. I can't understand why YOU think I am being covert about it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join