Teens Rampage in Philadelphia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
reply to post by blueorder

What's with all the racist arguements? How is this, in any way, a racist event? A group of 'teens' was the story, not a group of 'blacks'.

Exactly!
It was a group of BLACK teens but the story has been toned down to eliminate the racist tone of the riot / rampage.

If they had been white then sure as night follows day the media would have portrayed it as a racist riot etc.

You do see that don't you?

Edit: Bad grammar

[edit on 2/6/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

What's with all the racist arguements? How is this, in any way, a racist event? A group of 'teens' was the story, not a group of 'blacks'.

it was an "event" organised on a racist social networking site- the facts are self evident

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreebornYou do see that don't you?

Some can't see it. They really can't and won't ever see it. That is why I just ignore their comments; it is like talking to a wall. I bet the victims in these videos would have said the same thing a week ago!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Exactly!
It was a group of BLACK teens but the story has been toned down to eliminated the racist tone of riot / rampage.

If they had been white then sure as night follows day the media would have portrayed it as a racist riot etc.

You do see that don't you?

Thank you- also, how do you think a specifically whites only social networking site would be treated?

Would it be vilified as a racist site, would it cause embarrassment if your work colleagues found out about it, would trades unions, politicians, media etc attack it as racist?

of course they would.

Welcome to the wonderful world of proressive/liberal identity politics where some racism is "good" and some racism is "bad"

link   
So what exactly are the police doing about all this then? I'm at work, and so I can't read the full article, but I assume these people are going to be treated like the racist criminal scum that they are, instead of the police victimising, oh I don't know, paramedics...right?

link   

as i said, "the only evidence that this is racist is......."

if this was a racist attack rather than, as others have pointed out, an attack on the couple because they were the only ones stupid enough to get out of the car, then fine, i have no qualms believing that so long as some evidence worth a damn is presented.

to suggest it's racist without evidence is plain, old fashioned, honest to goodness disinfo, i'm not going to just pass it over.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

Coney Island actually had as many as 20-50 cops on horseback at night and another 100 or so in riot gear...

So you could get out of your car and go on the rides even after they were DUMB enough to put projects across the street

So much for Americas first amusement park huh?

But lol, making it home from NYC to that side of Brooklyn at night if the train was down on your line was .... exactly like that movie...

My particular defense was being a member of a group called Satans Children, about 150-200 of us out nightly, all big metal heads and the whole devil symbolism kept the very superstitious African community at large the heck away from us... The pentagrams and leather just...worked

Truth is... the whole thing was fun in those days

best fight we ever had involved about 500 people and the cops didn't even break it up...

seriously, it was GREAT and LESS Racist actually, there was respect for both directions after a good fight

Today, boys being boys has no meaning, fighting is going to get your life ruined and anyone that cares about their future has to be scared to defend themselves and act like a big wussy

You wouldn't have needed to be scared in 1988, this wouldn't have even made the news...

when I was 18, you could still fairly kick someones kiester if they deserved it and be sent about your business by the cops who really didn't like paper work...

I would offer to blame...

Rodney King, for being such a damn whiner about his beating by the cops for this situation...

I PREFERED the cops kicking the crap out of me quite frankly... and they often did lol... to arrest and a permanent computer record any day...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by piemanas i said, "the only evidence that this is racist is......."

if this was a racist attack rather than, as others have pointed out, an attack on the couple because they were the only ones stupid enough to get out of the car, then fine, i have no qualms believing that so long as some evidence worth a damn is presented.

to suggest it's racist without evidence is plain, old fashioned, honest to goodness disinfo, i'm not going to just pass it over.

bizzarro- an attack organised on a site only for blacks has no racist aspect, utterly bizzarro

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Oh. I do now. Bit slow on the uptake.
The same thing happens here in New Zealand, every time. Typical pc behaviour.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

as i said, "the only evidence that this is racist is......."

I'm assuming you are white, but you don't find it slightly odd that, on a site that you would not be eligable for, a pre-meditated rampage was organised?

Do you think the intended targets of this rampage would have been black or white? Why have we not heard of any black people being attacked in this same way?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

not a given, no.
bizarre as it might seem to you, people band together with all kinds of identity markers, it doesn't mean they hate everyone else by itself.

it uasually means they are socially unwise, inclined to desire the power of a large group united by an ambiguous marker and easily influenced by marketing.............young teenagers often fit the bill.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

ROFL

It was totally Racist lol

Racism is the operating method of all gangs and group violence

It's not a comment on Black people to be able to simply say... Teen gangs are ALWAYS racist whatever color they are...

gangs and groupings like this always revolve around race and territory... even mine growing up, was totally about defense against the dark arts lol

You think I worshiped the devil LOL????

No... (did like slayer and metallic allot) but come on...

NO, our markings were totally about scaring off Black guys... Mostly because they liked to throw objects out the window of the tenament building if we were passing through... little things like...wet toilet paper and fruit...

and TELEVISION SETS and BOWLING BALLS

Young Males = Territoral

Territory is marked by family... breed of dog

what planet are you from? Did You ever have a real fight?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Today, boys being boys has no meaning, fighting is going to get your life ruined and anyone that cares about their future has to be scared to defend themselves and act like a big wussy

Just to be clear, you are not comparing this to a "fight" are you?

I don't think a mob that drags a woman by her hair, throws her onto the concrete, and starts kicking her is a "fight".

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Last Man on Earth
I'm assuming you are white, but you don't find it slightly odd that, on a site that you would not be eligable for, a pre-meditated rampage was organised?
no, all the evidence so far says they're dumb kids. i really don't think they put that much thought into it.

Why have we not heard of any black people being attacked in this same way?
there weren't any around that were stupid enough to get out of the car!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

it was an "event" organised on a racist social networking site- the facts are self evident

Ourspace.com.....
www.ourspace.com...

A social networking site specifically for 'African Americans'.

New Saxon, www.newsaxon.org... a European American social networking site has recently re-opened after the arrest of it's founder.
(I must say it does look like a particularly loathesome and hateful site).

The differnece is that New Saxon is labeled racist and it's founder has been targetted, rightly so.....ourspace is actively encouraged....both are racist and spread messages of hatred.

It is that difference in approach that helps advance New Saxon's message!!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman there weren't any around that were stupid enough to get out of the car!!!!

It is the VICTIM'S fault for getting out of the car? She should be charged with inciting a riot for getting out of her car!!!

Did you watch the Juneteenth video I posted on the first page?

BTW the people in that video were NOT getting out of their car. They were probably inciting a riot though, by being the wrong color at the wrong time.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Teen gangs are ALWAYS racist whatever color they are...

a:it's not a gang
b:all gangs aren't racist, you're projecting.

Did You ever have a real fight?

dunno, what does a fake fight entail? what kind of a stupid question is that?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
It is the VICTIM'S fault for getting out of the car?
yes, she got out of a car to confront some threatening teenagers, she got a kicking. what did she expect "oh right, sorry about that madamn"? you don't take a knife to a gun fight.

Did you watch the Juneteenth video I posted on the first page?

have you presented any evidence that the original story you posted was a racist attack? don't try to offer another video as evidence, it's just more disinfo crap.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

No...

Just saying that if Boys were still allowed to fight each other, they'd be too BUSY kicking each others kiesters to engage in this

and

where I grew up, this girls brothers or friends would KNOW who did this in 10 minutes and exact a price...

a day later the cops have no idea and will bust the dude who had the ourspace page and everyone will get away with it...

You can MARK exactly the time White American Males became Homopoliticus with the advent of kicking them out of school and arresting them for simple fist fights... about 1992 (YES CLINTON ADMIN)

Fight back... never have a job as long as you live...

Even in the Black Community, what you got from this strictness on TEEN MALES in general was

Gun Play

and we NEVER used Guns

It just became viable to shoot your "enemy" the moment kicking his rear would land you in jail for a long stretch and follow you for life...

and lets add to the gun play...

The stupid war on drugs which made REAL Gangstas out of Kids...

Seriously.... the worst outcome of FIGHTING among rival guys was... FRIENDSHIP

Somehow, beating the crap out of each other in young males = respect and understanding

The world is 10X more racist than it was before interference from above...

40 Million kids with records since then and counting...

and they wonder why no one can get a job and the economy sucks right?

All i'm saying is...

Cracking down on YOUTH, made the violence ALLOT worse, not better, ruined more lives and futures than fighting in HS ever did...

A HS Football game was ALWAYS a Brawl worthy of legend prior to this PC bs

Today it's a life ruining event if this happens...

You know, it's just the best way to teach a teenage boy a little respect is to let him get his arse kicked a few times

These kids... are UBER violent and have never caught a beating but some will shoot you right in the head... they have NO IDEA what suffering is like and have no respect for life because of it...

These kids... SHOULD be fighting other groups of teens, in a quest for peace and perfection we have created genuine monsters

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
just yesterday watched 'Louis Theroux: Law and Disorder in Philadelphia' that city seems to be a really bad place to live.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join